Post: Resident Evil Code: Veronica X Platinum Save [CUSA07104]
08-06-2018, 09:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello

This is my platinum save for Resident Evil Code: Veronica X it has 2 save slots , the first is useless because it's near to the end for my normal playthrough
the second save is for A rank and finishing less than 4 hours , in this part i only play around 1.5 hour with the glitched herb

Also the rocket launcher is unlocked for the story and linear launcher for battle game mode

I don't know if my save will unlock any trophies or not , hope someone conform that

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Regards
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-30-2018 at 11:28 PM.

The following 388 users say thank you to mamuske for this useful post:

``,, -Cipher-, 00abovezero, 19willy74, 7L7_MoDz, 9011Jess, abaadi_, abdulelahdragon, Abdulla4542, advent68, aecio.sf, aeneax, AHMAD71, Ailson, ajfoster00, akira97, alarosy2015, albert2wesker, alemetal, alexanderma, [email protected], alineleandro, Alrowily54, ana, anon2010, ansh20, ArmyM3d1c, ashkanabri, axel2599, azizX, Ba 316, bachou, badazz316, Bader505, Balinha, BASIA2001, bensora, Bierbubi88, BigBroMattie, BigDruDogg, Bioharzd560, birka, blittle28, blue22, brand129, bsv683, BubbaDaBarb, bud68, BukzBundy, bunsahe, cactustrav77, Captain Arabia, captain113, car1234, Carlos_win12, carmania, cdeez, Chaos54, ChaosK1ng, chapu23, CheaterPS3.1, ChuckNoia, ckameron, claudersg, Clever, cloud2189, Coro, Cptspiller, Craig-Richardson, crazy monk, dan1991, dangdang5321, DanielJackson, dannyboy19977, dariusdrake22, dark_inuyasha, Dark_invasor, darkdownpour, DeadReckoning84, Deadshot626, diego.alexandre, DigitalGamerGirl, dispher, DjalmaTHEGAMER2, DOcToR28, dokkydokky, DominusLTE, dooom, downisethe, Dr. EviL, dragun619, DUKEFLEED, Dukefleed76, Dum80, DXfilthDX, edtroo, egiptus93, Erik-Arrieta, Erika69, evileh18 and 288 other users.
05-14-2020, 08:54 PM #38
Originally posted by mamuske View Post
Hello

This is my platinum save for Resident Evil Code: Veronica X it has 2 save slots , the first is useless because it's near to the end for my normal playthrough
the second save is for A rank and finishing less than 4 hours , in this part i only play around 1.5 hour with the glitched herb

Also the rocket launcher is unlocked for the story and linear launcher for battle game mode

I don't know if my save will unlock any trophies or not , hope someone conform that

Regards

Thank You to mamuske For This Useful Post
05-14-2020, 11:06 PM #39
good funny
05-15-2020, 11:56 AM #40
thx...........
05-15-2020, 07:36 PM #41
KmG
Rookie
Originally posted by mamuske View Post
Hello

Regards

thanks
05-20-2020, 09:03 PM #42
thanks
07-21-2020, 05:38 PM #43
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by BigBroMattie View Post
i'm having issues with the save, for some odd reason i'm not earning any trophies with this save. Is it a glitch or something I did?

It's a platinum save, meaning all trophies were already earned on it before it was uploaded. Sometimes those can be used to earn other user's saves, sometimes no. It really depends on the game. If you look at the uploader's post, they say "I don't know if my save will unlock any trophies or not". These types of saves are generally not for trophy use, usually.

If you're looking specifically for trophies, your best bet would be a save set that says what trophies it earns. In those, saves are made before trophies pop, not after. Or if you're looking for specific trophies, you can search for them by name.

Can you upload again with savedata folder, please?
If other players want to get trophies through this save, they will need the random folder under the savedata folder.

No, you can't get trophies cause you couldn't decrypt the savedata and resign it.
The system judges that this savedata doesn't belong to you, so you can't get any trophy.
You will need the folder upper CUSA07104, it is the key to decrypt the savedata but #1 didn't give.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-22-2020 at 02:15 PM. Reason: merging multiple posts
07-22-2020, 02:20 PM #44
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by king000000000 View Post
Originally posted by BigBroMattie View Post
i'm having issues with the save, for some odd reason i'm not earning any trophies with this save. Is it a glitch or something I did?

It's a platinum save, meaning all trophies were already earned on it before it was uploaded. Sometimes those can be used to earn other user's saves, sometimes no. It really depends on the game. If you look at the uploader's post, they say "I don't know if my save will unlock any trophies or not". These types of saves are generally not for trophy use, usually.

If you're looking specifically for trophies, your best bet would be a save set that says what trophies it earns. In those, saves are made before trophies pop, not after. Or if you're looking for specific trophies, you can search for them by name.

Can you upload again with savedata folder, please?
If other players want to get trophies through this save, they will need the random folder under the savedata folder.

No, you can't get trophies cause you couldn't decrypt the savedata and resign it.
The system judges that this savedata doesn't belong to you, so you can't get any trophy.
You will need the folder upper CUSA07104, it is the key to decrypt the savedata but #1 didn't give.

I'm not quite following. When I look at the download I see everything you need right here. I see a CUSA folder and PS4 save files. Technically all you need are the save files since you could create an empty folder and name it whatever CUSA is necessary, but the CUSA folder is already here.

Which folder are you referring to when you say "the random folder"? Do you mean the profile folder that's 16 characters long? If so, the uploader providing that does not help you. Once resigned it goes under your own profile folder, but it needs to go through the process of resigning first, and it in no way needs someone else's profile folder as part of resigning.

You're using Save Wizard, correct? If not, I've included a few links below. If you are, it might still be worth looking at them. There's a video tutorial on resigning in the second link and a text tutorial in the third link.

You must login or register to view this content.

07-23-2020, 07:15 PM #45

Seems you are right. I got the wrong info about resign.
I completed this game in these two days. And I tried to resign savedata to another account, but couldn't get trophies again.
So one savedata only can get trophies once. Yeah, you're right.
07-24-2020, 04:18 PM #46
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by king000000000 View Post

Seems you are right. I got the wrong info about resign.
I completed this game in these two days. And I tried to resign savedata to another account, but couldn't get trophies again.
So one savedata only can get trophies once. Yeah, you're right.

That FAQ I directed you to, I'd highly recommend you check it out. There's a good bit of information in there. I actually just updated it with a more visually-oriented guide shared with us by ThatEpicSomeone, who makes some very good save sets.

But if you were looking for trophies from a save, it's definitely possible it just depends on the save and it depends on the game. The way the terminology generally works on the forums is like this:

Platinum Save: These saves are made after someone has already popped all trophies. Sometimes those saves can still be used to pop your trophies too, but if so then it's usually some of them, not all of them. You can try doing random things like doing an action one more time. Like if there's a trophy for "speak to 100 people", then speak to someone one more time and see what happens. Just try things like that for all the trophies you want. Some trophies might automatically pop. Some might pop if you go into a skill menu or something, or when you change zones. Some might never pop no matter what you do, because the triggering conditions can only be met once. Some, you might be able to "reset" the triggering condition by going into New Game Plus or chapter select or the like, and you would have an overpowered character.

Save Set: These are collections of saves. Not just one. Most of the time they are made for trophies. So usually, a save would be made just before a trophy pops, like a minute before a boss fight, or a level 49 if there's a trophy for level 50, etc. Save sets have more than one save like this.

Platinum Save Sets: Put in the word "Set" and it's not just a platinum save anymore. But yes it's confusing. These are save sets that have saves to help you pop all of the trophies in the game.

Instant Platinums: These are RARE. Sometimes, a platinum save will pop every single trophy in the game when you load it up, or if you do one very quick thing (like in Jedi: Fallen Order, if you rest). Again, these are RARE.

Other than that, a lot of threads might just be a single save made for a single trophy. Or for a reason that has nothing to do with a trophy. And in many, many threads, you can find that members of the community have shared their own saves. So a thread's main post might cover 5 trophies in the game, but maybe the community members have added saves for another 2 or 3 somewhere in the posts if you read through them.

Hope that helps.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo