08-18-2018, 10:57 AM #1
evildrake
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi here is another save i wish to share it is for Sniper Elite 4 Deathstorm part 1.

You must login or register to view this content.

The save should get you the trophies

Karl Shot First
Inception - Get to the destroyer and launch the torpedo without being spotted.

Load up save and you should be on the battleship with the launcher just climb on to it and hold square when prompted.

and

All Inclusive
Inception - Complete all the challenges.

The last challenge to complete is the trap one just find a enemy and plant a trap and lure him into it without being seen.

I didn't test them however i saved before unlocking these trophies so they should work and sorry i don't have saves for the other trophies as i overwrote the save i had by accident.Gasp
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-15-2018 at 06:02 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to evildrake for this useful post:

Abdul20200, Bo00bo19, IrishGuardian, KleberMishima, Leonrpg, magic1361, mauswanderer, MAXXIS64, tvbkcok, Wosley, XSALEHX007
10-05-2018, 03:49 PM #2
The all challenges one doesn't work, but still thanks tho.:Sad AwesomeD
10-14-2018, 04:32 PM #3
evildrake
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by tvbkcok View Post
The all challenges one doesn't work, but still thanks tho.:Sad AwesomeD

Are you sure it doesn't work? I'm sure i made the save before i got the trophy unfortunately i no longer own the game so i can't test it out.:(
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo