08-23-2018, 05:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Guys,

here is a re-saveupload from the old Theard. I dont know who uploaded this saves because the theard is gone.

I hope it will work fine.

Sorry for my bad english. Its not my main-language.

other Trophys:
You must login or register to view this content.

Boss- Fights:

Last but not least; covenent trophies... here we go:
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-24-2019 at 05:36 PM. Reason: title

The following 111 users say thank you to TobiasOver for this useful post:

[email protected], 3bdullaH7, aaron_2256, AHMED_MD, Ailson, Akeemi14, Alanmckenziie, albokrek, alialkhafaji, Amoo_Ali, Arklow, Arpagone, Ashoka_Tano, AYMAN-MOTIRI, b77,, bakugo10, Bierbubi88, Bigboss240280, bishoprot, blankinblack13, Blendson-Matheus, bomba999, bossgamer0908yt, cactustrav77, calepsilon, captainftw, cem_aslan, clown_collecteur, crackmax, crash00, DannyYT555, davide87ita, Death1127, DjalmaTHEGAMER2, Dr Salem, Exorcist123, fabjuncosta, feb17, filamnder, Gagliardi, garotodahui, Genkku, Ali D Killer, gowhawx, hajwel, HarryNohara, hassanxx, Heatmann, [email protected], Horben, ignored467, Inferno67, Jacobboii, Javad134, juhujuhu, kaka20, Kallmax, Karim98120, Kevils, licopaiva, Lucifericus, Lyukutan, Magicarp19, mamutum, mancaos, manunyuts, mapoitevin, Maxim86, medo0ovip, mgflava00, Minamoto no Raikou, mosomogo, msafrnt, Nathaniel, nick4455, novalkun, Opticalenvy, Pangeaking, Peakins, PiNsSoN, PLAYER10, pluscefe, Rebelfree, Regg89, RichL, Robert, ROGWULF, S1t2x7, SaveBoy364, savias, scorpion18, sebycurv5, selvin santos, snik511, starnoor2000, STEAL07, thisisedboon, ToniYepYep, ttepmena123, tweegyblink and 11 other users.

The following user groaned TobiasOver for this awful post:

Lechuck
06-16-2020, 11:41 AM #20
thx bro not all saves but i use some
06-30-2020, 08:09 PM #21
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by saherom12 View Post
Originally posted by mikesean View Post
Thanks for not a single bonfire trophy , all works great but not a single save for the bonfire trophies...anyone?

yea I want the bonfire trophy .......

That trophy is about a minute into the game if that. It would take longer to download the save, resign it, transfer it from USB to your account, etc. You just whack a couple of enemies and follow a linear path forward to a bright bonfire, right after creating your character. There is no way to miss it.

Hey bro what do you mean by that the bonfires trophy is acquired within the first minute of the game. Is that by using the "self recollection" trophy save or is it by going into new game plus after you acquire "the heir" save? I'm confused. These are the only trophies I need to acquire the platinum. Sorry for not understanding bro.
07-01-2020, 01:18 AM #22
Originally posted by neomax1986 View Post
Fantastic save set.

Do you have:

Master Of Sorcery
Master Of Miracles
Master Of Pyromancy
Master Of Hexes

These are the only trophies unavailable in the save set.

Did you get these trophies? I lack them too
07-01-2020, 02:42 PM #23
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Webslasher View Post
Thanks for not a single bonfire trophy , all works great but not a single save for the bonfire trophies...anyone?

That trophy is about a minute into the game if that. It would take longer to download the save, resign it, transfer it from USB to your account, etc. You just whack a couple of enemies and follow a linear path forward to a bright bonfire, right after creating your character. There is no way to miss it.

Hey bro what do you mean by that the bonfires trophy is acquired within the first minute of the game. Is that by using the "self recollection" trophy save or is it by going into new game plus after you acquire "the heir" save? I'm confused. These are the only trophies I need to acquire the platinum. Sorry for not understanding bro.

I was mistaken. The other Souls games have bonfire trophies for hitting your first bonfire. This one has bonfire trophies for getting to very specific story-related bonfires, and I had forgotten that (this is my least-favorite in the series).

Because the trophies are designed to pop when they're lit for the first time, you likely would have to get them yourself if they're already done here. But just in case, did you try warping to those specific bonfires and interacting with them? I doubt it will work but it's worth a try. You can try the one at Sinner's Rise and see if it works.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-01-2020 at 02:48 PM.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Webslasher
07-29-2020, 01:07 AM #24
baker1
Gobble

I was mistaken. The other Souls games have bonfire trophies for hitting your first bonfire. This one has bonfire trophies for getting to very specific story-related bonfires, and I had forgotten that (this is my least-favorite in the series).

Because the trophies are designed to pop when they're lit for the first time, you likely would have to get them yourself if they're already done here. But just in case, did you try warping to those specific bonfires and interacting with them? I doubt it will work but it's worth a try. You can try the one at Sinner's Rise and see if it works.

i have tested this and it doesn't works , so if there is another way to get these bonfire's trophey that would be a great help !!
07-29-2020, 03:01 PM #25
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by baker1 View Post

i have tested this and it doesn't works , so if there is another way to get these bonfire's trophey that would be a great help !!

If there's no other save on the forums for them, then this is all I can think of:

As far as I can remember, there are only 4 trophies of the type you mean. Again, I thought you meant the standard bonfire trophy, which this Souls game apparently doesn't have, for lighting your first bonfire.

Instead, Dark Souls II has 4 trophies corresponding to 4 Primal Bonfires. These are different from normal bonfires. They are story-related events.

You have to get through bosses to get to each of them. So, if you use the saves for those 4 bosses, you should be all set. It has been quite some time since I played this one, but if I recall you should be able to see the Primal Bonfires pretty much immediately after beating the boss. If you can't, walk forward a bit, look around the boss arena, go into the next room. If you still can't, then look in a guide, but you should not have to engage in any more combat.

These are the bosses you're looking for, and the Primal Bonfires they correspond to, and the trophies those correspond to:
The Lost Sinner = Sinner's Rise Primal Bonfire = Sinner's Bonfire trophy
The Rotten = Black Gulch Primal Bonfire = Gulch Bonfire trophy
Old Iron King = Iron Keep Primal Bonfire = Iron Keep Bonfire trophy
The Duke's Dear Freja = Brightstone Cove Tseldroa Primal Bonfire = Brigthstone Bonfire trophy

Wish that had occurred to me last time you asked. Sorry it didn't. I just don't remember the game that well. Probably my least favorite of the series.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-29-2020 at 03:02 PM.
07-29-2020, 11:42 PM #26
bayesh
Rookie
Thanks My MAAAAAN ... appreciate it
08-14-2020, 09:39 AM #27
Dear, TobiasOver
Dear, Aeneax

I used this topic trophies and I didn't get the platinum however I went throu 2nd walkthrough and I got the missing trophies hope you can give me the credit for that :stare
we can say that the topic now is 100% platinum
the 4 missing Trophies is :-

im gonna wait for the topic owner to post this at the 1st page however if he didn't im gonna use the same link in a new topic,

Cya PBJTPBJT
08-14-2020, 02:21 PM #28
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Zaraki#5826 View Post
Dear, TobiasOver
Dear, Aeneax

I used this topic trophies and I didn't get the platinum however I went throu 2nd walkthrough and I got the missing trophies hope you can give me the credit for that :stare
we can say that the topic now is 100% platinum
the 4 missing Trophies is :-

im gonna wait for the topic owner to post this at the 1st page however if he didn't im gonna use the same link in a new topic,

Cya PBJTPBJT

Glad you got the platinum. And thank you for sharing these saves. If you want them featured on a main post though, your best bet is to make your own post. I'm just a moderator, and this is not my post. I'm not a save uploader. I just try to help people out where I can and keep the threads together. It's not really my place to add someone's saves onto someone else's post, just like you probably wouldn't want me adding someone's saves to this excellent post you just made.

Oh, and I think it's been a while since TobiasOver's been active on the threads, unfortunately. Possibly over a year. So you might not get an answer from them anytime soon.

Was I right about just needing to use the saves for the relevant bosses? The 4 bosses I named should be right in front of those 4 bonfires. But it's also been a while since I've played Dark Souls II. Or any other game, it feels like...
Last edited by aeneax ; 08-14-2020 at 02:22 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo