Post: We Happy Few - Pacifist & All Collectibles Trophies [CUSA09406]
09-04-2018, 10:46 PM #1
manabyte77
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Pacifist:

You must login or register to view this content.

Load manual save 1 and simply walk forward to final objective.* The trophy pops once the credits start.* You'll also earn the trophy for Ollie's ending if you haven't already done so.

All Collectibles:

You must login or register to view this content.

Load slot 2, manual save 1.* Select the Thomasina House side quest and follow the marker to your destination.* Enter through the front door, go right through the door, and look behind the curtain for the final collectible.* The trophy pops during the memory.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-12-2018 at 10:47 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to manabyte77 for this useful post:

Alan-Li, burntlink, kaka20, KevinL, Leomoreira28, Leonrpg, milito0022, MXNlink, pandorra13, Wosley
12-04-2018, 02:46 PM #11
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Can anyone re region this to EU? I tried but it didnt worked :(

Did you find any more saves? Do you intend on making saves? My game didn't arrive yet but it should soon. Can you send me a EU save? I'll try to reregion.

I have received my EU copy but barely started as I want to make sure These saves works as I hate collectibles and difficulty trophies.
Here is my EU save, If you plan to do a save set let me know I might help depending on how busy at Uni am I.

My EU svae: https://www.mediafire.com/file/swt15t48m73x5o3/CUSA09424.rar/file
12-06-2018, 04:12 PM #12
Cloud
Life Savior

Did you find any more saves? Do you intend on making saves? My game didn't arrive yet but it should soon. Can you send me a EU save? I'll try to reregion.

any luck re region it?
12-06-2018, 05:39 PM #13

any luck re region it?

Not yet. One save has 2 save slots, and I don't know how to re-region the second save slot. I asked for a refund from base.com, cause my game still haven't arrived after 20 days... :/
12-17-2018, 12:37 PM #14

any luck re region it?

Sorry for the very late reply. The US save allows Advanced mode, but when I try to access Advanced mode on the EU save, SW gives a error very time. SO for the moment we can't region change :( If you have any helpful save please share it with us. My copy was lost/stolen and I'm waiting for the replacement to arrive.
05-01-2019, 02:56 AM #15
I downloaded the All Collectibles save but it only has slot 0 and slot 1, no slot 2. I tried the slot 1 (Arthur) manual save 1. The last collectible is not there.
Which is the right save?

Anyone know how the All Collectible save works?
There is no slot 2 in the save.
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-09-2019 at 01:26 PM.
08-29-2020, 03:36 PM #16
Any update on an EU save?
10-20-2020, 04:24 PM #17
stuart1001
NextGenUpdate Elite
Can anyone re-region the saves. I've tried but I keep getting error. It would be a massive help.

The following user thanked stuart1001 for this useful post:

Nathaniel
10-20-2020, 11:30 PM #18
Originally posted by stuart1001 View Post
Can anyone re-region the saves. I've tried but I keep getting error. It would be a massive help.

Yeah. I also tried re-regioning, but save file wouldn't load. Would love some EU saves.

The following user thanked RageSoul51 for this useful post:

stuart1001
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo