09-05-2018, 08:43 PM #1
Akusura
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
[EUR 4.70] PERSONA 5 | CUSA06638

This is a package with saves I've found here on NGU and re-regioned. I do not own the game, and haven't tested these saves yet.
I will be waiting on feedback about them, please let me know.

These are the instructions and trophies available:
A PERFECT JOB (Complete all requests)
Go to the end ahead which is 14 and finish the job.
BEYOND REHABILITATION (Defeat the twins)
MASK OF AN HONOR STUDENT (Rank first place on your exams)
Sleep until Wednesday so you can take an exam.
BOOKWORM (Read all books)
Sit at the library table and read the last book.
GOLDEN FINGER (Complete all video games)
THE CITY'S HARD HITTER (Hit a home run at the batting cages)
GUARDIAN OF THE POND (Catch the Guardian of the fishing pond)
MY BACKYARD (Unlock all hangout spots)
GREAT PHANTOM THIEVES CONVENE (Max out all Confidants)
All that's required is to progress through the story.
ONE WHO REBELS AGAINST A GOD (Create Satanael)
Go in the velvet room, turn in jack frost and get group guillotine (he is at the bottom).
TRUE TALENT (Max out all social stats)
Just study at the table, after getting some knowledge the trophy will pop.

WARNING: All DLC may be required for these saves to work.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thread with save files that I used: [Updated on 05/09/2018]
You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-27-2019 at 03:21 PM. Reason: title

The following 27 users say thank you to Akusura for this useful post:

Adrian-Dominguez-Morales, Bo00bo19, bobsandbag, boss7, Ciri, Cloud, ekol, faaluke_kiri, gofiolulz, hamzabk, JinzoXP, KaLvaDoreS, KissMyGun__, Leonrpg, MadeFromLazers, Mago de Oz, meier88, mikesean, Raven Black, Richter, sablen2, sirkos2020, SKTT1_Jesse, thetechgame, Ushiox31, Wosley, yzaasn
09-08-2019, 07:59 PM #11
Pink
Rookie
Hello and thanks can anyone explain what dlc deco have? keep giving me error.
09-09-2019, 01:48 PM #12
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Pink View Post

From Cloud on the previous page of this thread: "I think you need to own the season pass dlc's and all free as well."

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Pink
09-11-2019, 12:17 PM #13
Pink
Rookie
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

From Cloud on the previous page of this thread: "I think you need to own the season pass dlc's and all free as well."

hello and thank you for the answer,the absurd thing and that I have all the dlc,but I always mistake,I do not understand if I'm wrong or what,thank you and sorry for my English.

Upside Down Stare
09-11-2019, 06:08 PM #14
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

hello and thank you for the answer,the absurd thing and that I have all the dlc,but I always mistake,I do not understand if I'm wrong or what,thank you and sorry for my English.

Upside Down Stare

Hmm, odd. There might be some DLC that are available to some areas but not others, even if you have the same CUSA. I haven't played the game so don't know for sure, but I have seen that happen before especially with some games from Japanese studios.

When in doubt, I wold try to install as much DLC as you can, because more DLC cannot hurt your chances, but not enough DLC can make the save file not work. The only time that would be the reverse is if the DLC actually changes the game entirely, like from XCOM to XCOM: War of the Chosen (even then I'm not sure).

No worries on your English. It's just fine. Sorry I can't be of more help.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Pink
09-13-2019, 11:09 AM #15
Pink
Rookie

Upside Down Stare

Hmm, odd. There might be some DLC that are available to some areas but not others, even if you have the same CUSA. I haven't played the game so don't know for sure, but I have seen that happen before especially with some games from Japanese studios.

When in doubt, I wold try to install as much DLC as you can, because more DLC cannot hurt your chances, but not enough DLC can make the save file not work. The only time that would be the reverse is if the DLC actually changes the game entirely, like from XCOM to XCOM: War of the Chosen (even then I'm not sure).

No worries on your English. It's just fine. Sorry I can't be of more help.

you are really kind I'm sorry too, I wanted to use the save, because to play without understanding the story at all, I find it difficult, an English too difficult for me 😔 the game itself has cost a fortune between dlc and collector, at least I wanted to finish it I put myself in these days to play with it, obviously I will never be able to finish it, but I like it very much. surely and as you say, then I understand my little and nothing, patience 😊 Thanks for the reply (grazie per la risposta)
09-13-2019, 09:14 PM #16
Anyone got a EU save for the Craftworker trophy?

The following user thanked Lethalscott for this useful post:

Twistter0077
10-29-2019, 08:38 PM #17
boss7
Save Point
Thank you
12-02-2019, 06:41 AM #18
Kugata
Rookie
Anyone have save file with Futaba trophy?
Wondering if one more line and should pop for me too
12-20-2019, 01:49 PM #19
hi. what does the save file look like? I saved the downloaded files onto my usb but when i connect to the ps4 it says there are no save files. And thank you for this (if it works).
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo