09-13-2018, 09:47 AM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As for 17 September 2018 Save Wizard now works on 6.00 and its already confirmed by themself

you can buy Save Wizard one savewizard.net and works for all firmwares as for now

once you bought Save Wizard you will only need a pc/laptop and a usb if you own all that your set to use the saves on here

(there is no free resigner so if you wish to use any saves you will need to buy Save Wizard)

I will keep this thread stickied for the future updates and patches

The following 13 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

AHMED_MD, blackmustang58, burntlink, cakehole, error40404, fenicce, Jakartacoc1, pandorra13, sataniaa, stasya, SWAMP DEVIL, ThatEpicSomeone, walkmoon
09-13-2018, 01:52 PM #11
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
Sony also is not known to release a major (x.00, x.50) version update and especially after being beta tested without any major changes. The whole "this system update increases the stability of the system" is very weird and alarming at least
09-13-2018, 02:02 PM #12
Wosley
Originally posted by luix View Post
peps can't go online with JB ps4's, don't worry. Smile

@wosley: $ony will never give up. it's up to SW now to find the new keys. as we know from the past, they will find it. Smile

At some point they will i just dont understand why they are still caring about the vita like its long dead in the EU and US, Henkaku kinda revived it
09-13-2018, 02:04 PM #13
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Calculus View Post
Sony also is not known to release a major (x.00, x.50) version update and especially after being beta tested without any major changes. The whole "this system update increases the stability of the system" is very weird and alarming at least

I agree and a lot of "normal" users who dont even know about SW are pooped. They expected major changes, bug fixes and new features with a 6.0 SS.
09-13-2018, 06:46 PM #14
Oh man my heart sank when I saw update 6 was out. What a shame.. I know you wouldn’t know for certain but could this be the end of Save Wizard?
09-13-2018, 08:08 PM #15
Wosley
Originally posted by error40404 View Post
Oh man my heart sank when I saw update 6 was out. What a shame.. I know you wouldn’t know for certain but could this be the end of Save Wizard?

You never know but if you already own Save Wizard with your account connected it isnt a big deal though specially when you got 2 Ps4s i feel almost no diffrence
09-16-2018, 08:17 AM #16
luix
Little One
fyi:

"Save Wizard for PS4 Currently testing save V6 (System Software 6.00) save compatibility. Looking OK so far." (source: fb)

the guys at SW are just amazing!

greets luix

The following user thanked luix for this useful post:

aeneax
09-16-2018, 11:25 AM #17
You must login or register to view this content.

good new eh Kryptus

The following user thanked akuncampur for this useful post:

SWAMP DEVIL
09-16-2018, 12:25 PM #18
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
Their ability to adapt to new system patches has been fantastic.
I still remember how long it took to fix for 5.50.
09-16-2018, 02:01 PM #19
SWAMP DEVIL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by akuncampur View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

good new eh Kryptus

This is why i like them. They are not like other companies who want to sell something to you and after that they dont give a damn anymore. Makes you feel taken care of.
Another company i had the same feeling with is CD Project Red and the guys who made Dying Light..Thats how you build a bond between company and people , not like those big soulless companies that only think about finding new ways to get more $ out of you

The following 2 users say thank you to SWAMP DEVIL for this useful post:

HUYI82, Thutmosis
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo