THREAD: Simple Layout for Game Save Threads
  1. 09-28-2018, 05:33 PM
    Wosley
    Super Moderator
    Wosley
    Super Moderator
    NextGenUpdate
    Wanted to share a simple layout what you can use for your threads to let them look nice and it wont even take 5 minutes to do

At the top of your thread you can post a image of the game your trying to post you can download 1 on google and upload it on imgur and then get the bbcode link for it and paste it in your thread

beneath the image you can post the download link try to put a couple line between the image and the download link i always write the word Download and put my download link in the word instead of the link

and as last you can add quotes of replies or information/instructions of your save's when all that is done simple center the entire thread and your all set Smile

For your titles you can start of with the region then the name of the game then short information about the save and then the cusa code it will look like this

[EU] Minecraft Platinum Save [CUSA66666]

I will show a example below here i take the game Minecraft as example

You must login or register to view this content.

This is just a example thread but you can use this space to provide information/instructions for your Game Saves your trying post

if you want to use the thank plugin for your thread simple but at the left of your download link this You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.
  2. The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to Wosley For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3. 12-06-2018, 07:18 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    The Hide code is not working? I tried every possible way with no joy, can you please update me with what should I do?

The You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content. always show next to download link and not hiding anything

Thanks
  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FamiliarGamer For This Useful Post:

, , , , , ,

5. 12-28-2018, 07:15 PM
    Drchaos
    Grunt
    Drchaos
    Grunt
    NextGenUpdate
    Did the site update break the plugin? Because all my threads show the download link so makes it pointless please let me know cheers!
  6. 12-28-2018, 07:48 PM
    Wosley
    Super Moderator
    Wosley
    Super Moderator
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Drchaos View Post
    Did the site update break the plugin? Because all my threads show the download link so makes it pointless please let me know cheers!

We need to make a new one but we suggest you to keep the bbcodes in your thread so when the plugin is back you wont need to edit any anymore
  7. 04-05-2019, 02:37 PM
    PEPEBENY
    4 the platinums! ID PEPE_BENY
    PEPEBENY
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    Wanted to share a simple layout what you can use for your threads to let them look nice and it wont even take 5 minutes to do

At the top of your thread you can post a image of the game your trying to post you can download 1 on google and upload it on imgur and then get the bbcode link for it and paste it in your thread

beneath the image you can post the download link try to put a couple line between the image and the download link i always write the word Download and put my download link in the word instead of the link

and as last you can add quotes of replies or information/instructions of your save's when all that is done simple center the entire thread and your all set Smile

For your titles you can start of with the region then the name of the game then short information about the save and then the cusa code it will look like this

This is just a example thread but you can use this space to provide information/instructions for your Game Saves your trying post

if you want to use the thank plugin for your thread simple but at the left of your download link this You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content.

Hi Wosley, why when i search amnesia doesnt appear the thread i have created?
  8. 04-05-2019, 03:44 PM
    Wosley
    Super Moderator
    Wosley
    Super Moderator
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by PEPEBENY View Post

It has something to do with the search options on this site
  9. The Following User Thanked Wosley For This Useful Post:

10. 04-05-2019, 04:13 PM
    PEPEBENY
    PEPEBENY
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by PEPEBENY View Post

It has something to do with the search options on this site

Okey, so now i know that i dont have to do nothing, thanks
  11. 04-05-2019, 04:22 PM
    Wosley
    Super Moderator
    Wosley
    Super Moderator
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by FamiliarGamer View Post
    The Hide code is not working? I tried every possible way with no joy, can you please update me with what should I do?

The You must be logged in and thank the post to view hidden content. always show next to download link and not hiding anything

Thanks

Just see this make sure that the download link is between the (hide) and [/hide]