Post: The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth Platinum + DLC Save [CUSA00792]
10-08-2018, 05:08 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Platinum + 2 DLC complete
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Mazeltov ; 10-29-2018 at 04:17 AM.

The following 17 users say thank you to Mazeltov for this useful post:

aeneax, Anas014, AngerAndHate, bobmang, Coolpey, illidandh, kaka20, KenderZSZ, NextGenUpdate, OverLandGecko23, Padavona, ShadowlandX, spankyunasty, thetechgame, vitin, woogee89, Wosley
07-09-2019, 11:11 AM #11
I need Main Game + DLC, okay that's what I wanted to know, terrific thank you guys :-) Gonna wait for a sale here ^^
07-09-2019, 01:49 PM #12
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
Cheers guys, what exactly does "Vanilla" mean? I need a little help here, maybe someone can clarify this. There are only 4 versions available and one seems to be out of store somehow. Does this mean that I have to buy the Rebirth Version with the Aferbirth DLC?

This is an awesome upload, thanks for your time and work here.

You must login or register to view this content.

I see others got back to you, but for "vanilla", which you've probably seen me use in other threads (maybe just in a Nioh one):

It's just slang, nothing technical, but "vanilla' is just plain game as it first comes out. No embellishment, no DLC, nothing. So for instance, with a game like Nioh, there's vanilla Nioh, and there are the individual DLC you can purchase separately for Nioh, 1 through 3, and finally there's the Complete Edition of Nioh (I forget its full name but I'm going to pretend its Complete Edition) which is the "vanilla" Nioh plus all of the individual DLC for one price.
07-09-2019, 01:54 PM #13
Haha oh man, sorry :-D okay. I never heard that before. Thank you :-)
07-09-2019, 05:48 PM #14
Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
I need Main Game + DLC, okay that's what I wanted to know, terrific thank you guys :-) Gonna wait for a sale here ^^

Haha, no sale from realise.
I'm waiting for a couple of years discount in EU Region
08-05-2019, 08:07 PM #15
Doesn't Seem to work. I have all DLCs and everything and it shows up as blank save files when brought onto ps4. i used save wizard to resign it. Maybe its because i have the latest patch update of Isaac and the save is an older patch?
08-06-2019, 02:51 PM #16
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Teh_Dawn View Post
Doesn't Seem to work. I have all DLCs and everything and it shows up as blank save files when brought onto ps4. i used save wizard to resign it. Maybe its because i have the latest patch update of Isaac and the save is an older patch?

And you're using the right CUSA?
08-07-2019, 12:47 PM #17
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

yep! i checked what my save file was first to see that it matched before proceeding
08-07-2019, 01:56 PM #18
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

yep! i checked what my save file was first to see that it matched before proceeding

Very odd. Someone on the previous page reported it didn't work without DLC and on version 1.10 - on on version 1.00 either. Patches should be compatible with saves from previous patches so I'm not sure what the issue could be.
08-08-2019, 07:12 PM #19

Very odd. Someone on the previous page reported it didn't work without DLC and on version 1.10 - on on version 1.00 either. Patches should be compatible with saves from previous patches so I'm not sure what the issue could be.

yeah no idea either im on version 1.11 awh well c'est la vie
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo