Post: FIST OF THE NORTH STAR: LOST PARADISE trophy saves [CUSA12776]
10-09-2018, 04:25 AM #1
jag176
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Everybody is free and encouraged to share their own trophy save files

You must login or register to view this content.

2. Trader
Just trade 2 of the first incense to get the trophy

3. Overachiever
Use every item in your inventory to get to 50% completion
Last edited by jag176 ; 10-10-2018 at 12:55 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to jag176 for this useful post:

brundalen18, BubbaDaBarb, chuchucha, CosmoConstant, CStrife, Darcm, DMDGraaff010, Hott1d, HUYI82, HW99, JRG1988, kaka20, NextGenUpdate, ripherup, Shenmuelover, starkjim87, taker394, thetechgame, wrouter, Zekahn
10-14-2018, 03:17 PM #11
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by brundalen18 View Post
thank you for the saves mate Smile guys pls i need save files for

watchman firstclass
doctor at large
apocalyptic mechanic
garden of eden
surgical precision
shake a shake a shake

I second and third the need for a save containing "Surgical Precision"!
10-16-2018, 12:18 AM #12
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
Here's what everyone has been asking for Surgical Precision trophy save

The following 5 users say thank you to JRG1988 for this useful post:

brundalen18, BubbaDaBarb, CStrife, HUYI82, kaka20
10-17-2018, 06:06 AM #13
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Doctor at Large save, just 1 more heal at chapter 7 for the trophy to unlock.

The following user thanked HUYI82 for this useful post:

ninjy
10-21-2018, 07:13 PM #14
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
anything for crane stance? other save set don't have it either.

nevermind, i got it to unlock, all good.
Last edited by HUYI82 ; 10-21-2018 at 07:20 PM.
06-16-2019, 01:03 PM #15
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
anything for crane stance? other save set don't have it either.

nevermind, i got it to unlock, all good.

Any saves can use or any instruction how to get crane stance trophy?
12-27-2019, 02:11 AM #16
Originally posted by DMDGraaff010 View Post
if you want i got a save for hidebu's and eden janitor? working on wasteland treasure hunter and road rage of the century.

Do u still have that save?
12-27-2019, 02:18 AM #17
Originally posted by jag176 View Post
4. All races/ bountys
1 race left, only 2 bounty's left

1. Amon

2. Extra hard last chapter

3. All skills (just buy the last ones)/destiny talismans(go the the shop to buy them and upgrade to 7)

Shows as invalid save. any suggestions?
12-27-2019, 04:12 AM #18
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by luckydevil View Post
4. All races/ bountys

1. Amon

3. All skills (just buy the last ones)/destiny talismans(go the the shop to buy them and upgrade to 7)

Shows as invalid save. any suggestions?

Did you use the Import button on this one? I'd suggest it since it's already in a zip. The file structure looks okay. Don't unzip the file, don't do anything else to it. Just download it, open Save Wizard, go to the resign menu, Import button, and this zip should hopefully work.

If that doesn't work, then try making a fake account folder. For that, you'd be going to the same folder on your USB stick where your PS4 puts your saves under your real account folder. It's about 16 characters long, both numbers and letters. It will be in this filepath:

USB drive letter >>> PS4 >>> Savedata >>> account folder, 16 characters long >>> CUSA folder >>> PS4 save files

If there are already saves on there, either yours or resigned ones, then your real account folder will already be there. Make a fake one, just a bunch of 0s. You can make it 16 characters long, like 0000000000000000, but I've heard it works just fine with one 0, as long as it's in the right place.

Now unzip the zip from this download. Use WinRAR to do that. People report errors using other programs (after getting into Save Wizard). I'd suggest WinRAR version 5.1 or later.

Inside the ZIP is a CUSA folder and 4 files (constituting 2 saves). Put the CUSA folder - with the files inside of it - right into the fake account folder you just made. Not the real one. The whole thing should look like the filepath I have above, with a bunch of 0s for the account folder and CUSA12776 for the CUSA folder.

Now go into Save Wizard, then the resign menu. If everything was set up correctly, you'll see 2 saves in the resign menu, without needing to go to the Import button or anything else. Their account name should show the 0s for the fake account folder. Do not create a SW profile from that - there's no need and it'll just eat up one of your slots.

You can resign right from that menu now, resigning from 0s to your real account.
12-28-2019, 03:28 AM #19
4. All races/ bountys

1. Amon

where are the rest of the bounties?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo