Post: Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition Platinum Save [CUSA01708]
10-26-2018, 04:10 PM #1
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); the plat save people are requesting

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 29 users say thank you to TheDeadLift for this useful post:

bigfrosty0328, Bo00bo19, Caickaka, Carlos_win12, Clever, gowhawx, Grumpy Old Men, hajwel, Herobrine344, HM.198, Jax1984, kaka20, kid90, M2JJID, marx, maxlogan006, mohammed-121, nico2a709, OleAce, qpfmtkcp3242, raffakemacha, sebycurv5, Sephi83, Spcedead678, vergilx14, WillDemon, Wosley, x-020, yared124358

The following user groaned TheDeadLift for this awful post:

hello10110
07-21-2019, 04:30 PM #11
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
Originally posted by bigfrosty0328 View Post
Originally posted by GenomeSoldier View Post
Does anyone know exactly what this save unlocks? Like is it a case of just get a single S rank per difficulty to unlock those trophies since they don't stack?

I wasn't having any luck getting the S rank trophies to pop (although the save does have every single difficulty S ranked for specific characters), and I'm not sure how to go about getting the Bloody Palace completion trophies, but I was able to get the clear all missions trophies / clear all game modes trophy to pop by completing the final mission on their respective difficulties. Also the trophy for secret missions popped, too.

try use friend 0-0 save
and save 0-1 yours.
Tell me if it worked.

What?????
09-11-2019, 02:50 AM #12
Can someone post a quick code god mode or easy S rank for trophies
11-08-2019, 08:53 PM #13
This save is immensely helpful, but it does require some manual work.

In order to get the specific difficulty and associated S Rank, you must complete Mission 20 with the character it has already been completed with. This means you must still be good enough at the game to beat the final boss on each respective difficulty.
The same applies for Bloody Palace, you still have to beat the mode with each character/whoever you are missing. I don't think there's any remedying this unless there becomes a way to apply god mode, because I will never be able to clear Bloody Palace with Trish or Lady on my own This is sparta!

Regardless, thank you for sharing. It helped knock off some otherwise very painful trophies.

The following 2 users say thank you to WillDemon for this useful post:

TheDeadLift, nightmare300
11-02-2020, 08:59 PM #14
Good,
Could someone help me to get the trophies out of the bloody palace, please, I'm not very skilled :(

Greetings

PS: I confirm that it is a save excelent to get the missions, ranks s, ...
Last edited by nightmare300 ; 11-03-2020 at 09:32 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo