10-28-2018, 07:09 AM #1
sillv
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OFW 6.02
US PSN Digital Version / No DLC.

Dropping my Platinum save here for you guys.

This was a very insteresting platinum. Aside from 1 specific trophy, this was mostly a walk in the park.

I have not tested the save to see what pops and what doesn't.

Couple tips:

Any trophy that requires (perform X, Y amount of times) should only require the action once. So for example: Acquire 100 weapons should require 1 weapon to trigger the trophy.

All 30 Astral Fissure missions in LoS have been completed and if the above is true, you only need to complete 1 more for this trophy to pop. I have two characters in LoS and both of them are parked on an Astral Fissure mission. I believe both missions are Level 55 and I also tried them just to make sure they're easily beatable. I had no trouble beating either on first try (I quit before winning the match). The trick to them is to spam Reversal Edge anytime you need to heal yourself. Then use BB, or 4B, or 4BB mostly as Nightmare.

I have around 8k Soul currency which should be enough for you to buy 1 (or 10) items from the shop for the museum trophy.

For online I have no clue what will pop or not. Hopefully you will just have to win 1 match of Ranked and Casual for all the online trophies.

For unlocking the legendary arcade and gold trophies, use Inferno on Very Hard mode and cheese your way through the 8 stages. Piece of cake.

For Good and Evil trophies, you will have to create 2 different characters and go through the mode again. All weapons and food carry over so you could easily clear it twice for both trophies in around 4 hours total.

If this save helped you, drop a thanks Tiphat

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 11-01-2018 at 09:11 AM.

The following 32 users say thank you to sillv for this useful post:

01yichunfun, ahrenity, akira312, blvjmh, btate23, BubbaDaBarb, CStrife, EK84, euqet01di, fenicce, Harderbetter, ivory7777, Joecoolt, Kingdom, KleberMishima, Leonrpg, milito0022, Moradiajam, nogonaga, pandorra13, PCBuggy, Rashid777, sarmadzeiny, sataniaa, SeranexSama, shadowglance20, Sodic12, stwowner, Tanukie-Senpai, thebestplayer, TiraRules, Wosley
11-11-2018, 11:46 AM #11
zouzouby
Save Point
Thanks for the save!
12-23-2018, 08:44 PM #12
M17
Rookie
Hi, please can you upload the save again? I'm trying to download it since yesterday and Mega always stops the download after 7%...
12-23-2018, 08:46 PM #13
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by M17 View Post
Hi, please can you upload the save again? I'm trying to download it since yesterday and Mega always stops the download after 7%...

Save works fine for me it only took about 20 seconds to download it

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

M17
12-23-2018, 10:18 PM #14
M17
Rookie
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Can you upload it in a different place for me please? There's something really wrong with mega, I really can't download it
12-23-2018, 10:23 PM #15
Wosley

Can you upload it in a different place for me please? There's something really wrong with mega, I really can't download it

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

M17, Sodic12
12-23-2018, 10:24 PM #16
M17
Rookie

THANK YOU! FINALLY! NOW JUST NEED TO USE SAVE WIZARD AND I'M GOOD TO GO

The following user thanked M17 for this useful post:

Wosley
07-06-2019, 06:01 PM #17
someone could resign this save for EUR version... i need the save withut DLC, thanks
07-06-2019, 06:34 PM #18
Wosley
Originally posted by gigiverna View Post
someone could resign this save for EUR version... i need the save withut DLC, thanks

Does the game have advanced mode on Save Wizard? If so you can by following this guide You must login or register to view this content.
07-07-2019, 05:41 AM #19
Originally posted by gigiverna View Post

Does the game have advanced mode on Save Wizard? If so you can by following this guide You must login or register to view this content.

no there'sn't advanced mode.... i can't re-region it Angry
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo