Post: Red Dead Redemption 2 Complete Save Set (Single Player) [CUSA08519]
11-01-2018, 09:49 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello All!

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to everyone who helped to create this Save Set! This is almost done with except with one trophy, 'Trusty Steed', I will have to start a new game to to it, but if anyone has a better save, please send it to this would be complete!

For 'Back in the Mud', 'Just a Scratch', 'Give to the Poor', 'Locked and Loaded': Start a new game and finish chapter 1, then use savewizard cheat to get max money. Donate 250$ to get Give to the Poor, and go to a town, then to a weapon shop and upgrade the weapon all the way to get Locked and Loaded.

Trusty Steed Trophy: After you finished chapter 1 (Above), you can go for this, use travel Autopilot (You must login or register to view this content.) and feed your horse, when riding it press L3 every couple of minute, and brush it often, and trophy will pop in no time.

Friends with benefits and Hobby Horse Trophies:

For 'Friends with benefits', go to camp and do 1 activity, there are some in night.

For Hobby Horse, play Blackjack (Saloon in Rhodes)

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Breaking and Entering Trophy: Rob Catfish Jacksons house, and it will pop. For guide and location, go You must login or register to view this content.

Take From the Rich Trophy: Start the Dutch mission, you will be going to Bronte's house, loot the guards, when you get to Bronte, before picking him up, Loot him and the trophy will pop. It's an easy and short mission.

Pony Up Trophy: Go to the Stables and buy a horse.

Extreme Personality Trophy: Go to any river or lake closer to you, and go fishing, use cheese bait (it attracts smaller fish, therefore easier) and fish for 1 or 2 times more. MAKE SURE to drop them back to water, do not keep them.

Lending a Hand Trophy: Go to camp and talk to LS (Confront Leopard Strauss)

Artificial Intelligence Trophy: Go to You must login or register to view this content. location, enter from the back door, and look at the body.

Errand Boy Trophy (Updated): Just give the plant to Javier. (Credit to danilo_scala and You must login or register to view this content.)

Paying Respect Trophy: Go You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Collector's Item Trophy: Go You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Grin and Bear it, Self Sufficient, It's Art Trophy: Go You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Western Stranger Trophy: Load the game, you should start in a camp near the red marker, tear down the camp (circle button) travel to the red marker on the map which is close to the camp, go in the building around the back and the trophies will pop.

Bountiful Trophy: Go You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Gold Rush, Best in the West, Zoologist and Skin Deep Trophy: Go You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Story-Related:

To Greener Pastures Trophy: (Story-Related, for completing Chapter 2) Complete the D mission (Credit to You must login or register to view this content.)

Settling Feuds Trophy: (Story-Related, for completing Chapter 3) Complete Mission D (Credit to You must login or register to view this content.)

Washed Ashore Trophy: (Story-Related, for completing Chapter 4) Complete mission D (Credit to You must login or register to view this content.)

No Traitors Trophy: Story-Related for chapter 5, just complete the mission. It was THIS Big! Trophy is also obtainable with this. (You must login or register to view this content.) (Credit to You must login or register to view this content.)

Third Time Lucky Trophy: Story-Related, Finish the SA mission in Saint Denis

Redemption Trophy: Finish the mission? (Credit to You must login or register to view this content.)

Cowboy Builder Trophy: Story-Related, Complete the mission New Jerusalem. (Credit to You must login or register to view this content.)

Endless Summer Trophy: Story-Related, Complete Last mission. (Credit to You must login or register to view this content.)

Last edited by Amoo_Ali ; 07-15-2019 at 09:22 AM.

The following 1,997 users say thank you to Amoo_Ali for this useful post:

``,, _cj3z_, -weaponx-, #NateB473, 04jberry, 1233355, 13wendelin11, 179084986, 197C, 19willy74, 1Tirry, [email protected], 2qv, 3331, 66GraF66, 72jey, 74m7, 7L7_MoDz, 88m8, 8ball, A-l-i, a.m0rad, A1phaShark, a7medalhddad, A86, Aankh, aaron21312312, abbood-m-d1436, Abdliito, ABDULLAH ALQHTANI, abdullahLovely, abdulmajeed1222, abdulrazzak, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, Abed86, ABM HACKER, Abner99, Abo--MeShaL, Abolfazl-fcb, AboodyRDR, abufhad, Ac1dmonk3y, Ace10990, acebluedolphin, acidburn4fun, acp1512, Adam-k77, ADAY, ADDZ, addzssdd, ademasbg33, adibotor, Admiral, adrian188_, adrianoangelo, AdriRaltor, aeneax, Afrodinga, AfromanPSN, Agl7839, ahmad.s.a, ahmadpasha, [email protected], AhmedVH, Ahmedxx, Aipys, ajrss2009, ajsking, ak7l, akaleu, akaq, Akeemi14, AkIrA HD, akskaswdaas, Akusura, Akx, al3zeef2020, Alan-Pereira, alanamh, alarosy2015, Ale-Ibaez, Aleksei504, alemetal, Alex0123, alex28, Alexander1404, alexgamefront, alexsf93, Alexsoleu3558, Alfreddy32, ALI_80, ali4779, alifilm, alimazhar, allamifaris, alllly, Allohashin, allychew, almarri81, almighal and 1,897 other users.
11-05-2018, 09:38 AM #65
obaaid
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Flap Jack View Post
Thanks for you work

if you can can you re region to US version CUSA03041 it will be great!!

The following user thanked obaaid for this useful post:

Flap Jack
11-05-2018, 11:32 AM #66
I will literally love forever the person that uploads one for "Gold Rush" Dancing Turtle
11-05-2018, 11:43 AM #67
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
This is a fantastic set so far, cheers dude

The following user thanked miichaelchriis for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci
11-05-2018, 01:32 PM #68
Bierbubi88
Save Point
Originally posted by Hamster-X View Post
I will literally love forever the person that uploads one for "Gold Rush" Dancing Turtle

i am on it, but job, my band and my family is eating so much time XD. yesterday i was doing challenges (specially gamble and masterhunter both are at the last tier) to make the 100% trophy easier for all of you.
so be patient, dont know if someone else is working on gold medals. if yes just message me a dm with the amount (mine is 30/70 and includes chapter 1 all, chapter 2 all and the first ones from chapter 3). the gold medals are a pain cause a lot of them arent nearly impossible to get via replay. so i am still at my first playthrough and enjoy the game while reloading my save if there is no gold...

cheers
Last edited by Bierbubi88 ; 11-05-2018 at 01:33 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to Bierbubi88 for this useful post:

Amoo_Ali, Anselmo Ricci, belga, BooYaaKaa, duyfox2512, grindlefly, Hamster-X, HanSo, Jerem92i, miichaelchriis, petty1
11-05-2018, 10:35 PM #69
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
anything that will help with the Self Sufficient trophy yet?
11-06-2018, 05:51 AM #70
petty1
Haxor!
Hey i test it You must login or register to view this content.

Trophy It's Arts works perfect ,

The following 2 users say thank you to petty1 for this useful post:

Amoo_Ali, Jerem92i
11-06-2018, 07:08 AM #71
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
anything that will help with the Self Sufficient trophy yet?

Working on it right now

The following user thanked Amoo_Ali for this useful post:

XXHoly
11-06-2018, 08:17 AM #72
I am having extreme trouble unlocking Errand Boy - can someone give me a detail step by step on what needs to be done including how long i need to sleep, where should I go / what actions i need to take at where / when.

Long story short, I've tried many times but I can't get it / i have no idea what to do:
I go get a mission from Javier ==> i ride to a house with a family ==> hide behind to listen to convo ==> either shoot them immediately or have javier burn the haystack to make it fire...regardless, kill the family ==> go in to the barn house and get a loot from underneath a crate ==> after that....even if i talk to Javier at camp, there's no otpion for me to give him anything...just can greet / antogonize him.

I am also having trouble with Friends With Benefits - Go to the camp and talk to Uncle (in the evening), he will give you a mission on animal theft.. It's like the above, talking to UNCLE does nothing. I can only GREET or ANTOGONIZE him.. also the camp seems to move way south near a swamp (?) area and the save starts at Valentine, takes a good 5-10 minutes to get to that camp. There's also no place to sleep(?) so i can't control the time
Last edited by djricekcn ; 11-06-2018 at 08:52 AM.
11-06-2018, 10:45 AM #73
Originally posted by djricekcn View Post

For errand boy, after you do the mission, you should find 'Oleander' (a plant), guide is on Powerpyx, and you deliver that to him, you can see the status of errands on Log tab (press lift (or right?) on d-pad).
for Friends With Benefits, you can enter the building, second floor, the door behind the stairs, is your room, you can sleep there, for me, a mission with Pearson came, we went hunting, but others say a mission with Uncle comes too. just sleep, and in night time a mission should appear.

The following user thanked Amoo_Ali for this useful post:

LoveMod
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo