11-01-2018, 11:58 AM #1
Flap Jack
A Pirate Boy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I just changed the game region, to make it easier for people who have the US version.

Lending a Hand - Go to camp and talk to LS (Confront Leopard Strauss)(See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

Paying Respect - Go to the localition in the map (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

Grin and Bear it - Load save then search around you for bear until he spawn and let the bear attack you then tap CIRCLE quickly until you can shot the bear and kill him then the trophy will pop. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

Collector's Item - Just talk to Deborah MacGuiness. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

Bountiful - Just sleep at camp one more time till afternoon and the trophy will pop. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

Breaking and Entering - Rob Catfish Jacksons house, and it will pop. (Guide Location You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

Take From the Rich - Start the Dutch mission, you will be going to Bronte's house, loot the guards, when you get to Bronte, before picking him up, Loot him and the trophy will pop. It's an easy and short mission. Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

- Go to the trapper and buy all remaining equipments. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to the LEGEND You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - 69 gold medals already. One more to go. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to the LEGEND You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Load save then go to the red marker on the map which is in top of white mountain and collect the squirrel statue. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Go to any river or lake closer to you, and go fishing, use cheese bait (it attracts smaller fish, therefore easier) and fish for 1 or 2 times more. MAKE SURE to drop them back to water, do not keep them. Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Sleep two days and then talk to Javier, complete the property theft mission and then go back to the camp and deliver the item to Javier. Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Go to the camp and talk to Uncle (in the evening), he will give you a mission on animal theft. Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Load the game, you should start in a camp near the red marker, tear down the camp (circle button) travel to the red marker on the map which is close to the camp, go in the building around the back and the trophies will pop. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Flap Jack ; 11-08-2018 at 01:27 PM.

The following 166 users say thank you to Flap Jack for this useful post:

19willy74, 27932, abufhad, AgentADHD, ahmadpasha, AHMED_MD, ajsking, AkumaNYC, Alan-Li, alexandria__br, amjed, Anonfilly, Anselmo Ricci, Ash0u0_, ashkanabri, askldjfhkljads, awesomw1, awesomw1, awesomw1, Ba 316, Bactrim, Bartowski, bataman880, belga, Big_Russ, bigpipi999, BootUp, brodo, broomstop, burnttoazdt, Buschkicker, c10carlos, carmania, chokomoko, Clever, Constantence, CristinaRawr, Da Iz, danilo_BR, darkx7, davoramone, Days gone, DeanH, DisabledDonkey, doomsday400, dw52607, Ecclesia, eirol143, ellieneto, emanuela, error40404, Euxinus, Eximious111, exterminator05, fenicce, Gantz.KG, Ali D Killer, gibeicinho, gobulls91413941, grungevictim, Hacker88, Hacker88, haha55699, Heavenly_King, here4platinum, icoolnamedood, ilicio, iLovetrophies67, inmr, IrishGuardian, Isaque, ItzElectroHouse, iwolf7557, J o e, JamesPet, JayCR, jaytruth44, jeizze, Jewels-Watts, JimmyHACK, joaoemaria, JohebGaming, JohnLazy, JohnnyDanger, johves, jojo.jra7, JRG1988, Jtripz, Junior-Albini, Keixor, Kenshie, Kevils, kinlop, KRS0, Leonrpg, lNlRuy, LORELEY, Luismacedo, Luiz77, mak1991 and 66 other users.

The following user groaned Flap Jack for this awful post:

Akx
11-13-2018, 07:32 PM #74
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by danrob106 View Post
anyone actually got the errand boy trophy ive tried 3 times. I did the mission and got the plant and even got him to make the knives but no luck anyone can help? thanks

worked perfect here. I'm really confused since you actually had all the steps. Maybe delete every RDR2 save from your ps4 and only put the one for errand boy?
Some of these can be a little picky with other saves even "photo" or profile info
11-13-2018, 08:10 PM #75
Originally posted by Ichillmennbe View Post
Originally posted by icoolnamedood View Post
Hello, I got copied all the downloaded files onto my USB and tried to transfer it to my PS4 on Copy to System Storage from Saved Data on USB Storage on Device and I got this Error when I tried to transfer the Game Save Files: "Cannot Copy. The Saved Data Belongs to another player."
PLEASE HELP, I really want this to work but don't know why I get this error

Buy SaveWizard. Of course you cannot import others' saves before resigning.

How much is SaveWizard and where can I buy it and how do I use it? I really have never done this before. Any help will be extremley appreciated.
11-13-2018, 09:17 PM #76
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Ichillmennbe View Post
Hello, I got copied all the downloaded files onto my USB and tried to transfer it to my PS4 on Copy to System Storage from Saved Data on USB Storage on Device and I got this Error when I tried to transfer the Game Save Files: "Cannot Copy. The Saved Data Belongs to another player."
PLEASE HELP, I really want this to work but don't know why I get this error

Buy SaveWizard. Of course you cannot import others' saves before resigning.

How much is SaveWizard and where can I buy it and how do I use it? I really have never done this before. Any help will be extremley appreciated.

check out savewizard dot net

you can youtube guides, but it's very simple in the end.
Last edited by JimmyHACK ; 11-13-2018 at 09:18 PM.
11-14-2018, 02:23 AM #77
Originally posted by Flap Jack View Post

So everything above RDR2 - Saves Download is EU if not where can I download them then?
11-14-2018, 07:25 AM #78

if someone can resign us version of western stranger save that be great i tried this one and wont work thanks you Smile
11-14-2018, 09:45 AM #79
i need a save for western sranger trophy i tried to us this one eu didnt work so if anyone can please send me a us save for it that be great thanks Smile
11-14-2018, 03:48 PM #80
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by simic88 View Post

if someone can resign us version of western stranger save that be great i tried this one and wont work thanks you Smile

Originally posted by simic88 View Post
i need a save for western sranger trophy i tried to us this one eu didnt work so if anyone can please send me a us save for it that be great thanks Smile

Look on page 8 of this thread for a working US western Stranger/AI save
11-16-2018, 12:01 AM #81
bokerman
Save Point
guys i need Western Stranger Trophy plezzzzzzz :( (US)
11-16-2018, 02:35 AM #82
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by bokerman View Post
guys i need Western Stranger Trophy plezzzzzzz :( (US)

look at the post before yours
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo