11-01-2018, 11:58 AM #1
Flap Jack
A Pirate Boy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I just changed the game region, to make it easier for people who have the US version.

Lending a Hand - Go to camp and talk to LS (Confront Leopard Strauss)(See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

Paying Respect - Go to the localition in the map (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

Grin and Bear it - Load save then search around you for bear until he spawn and let the bear attack you then tap CIRCLE quickly until you can shot the bear and kill him then the trophy will pop. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

Collector's Item - Just talk to Deborah MacGuiness. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

Bountiful - Just sleep at camp one more time till afternoon and the trophy will pop. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

Breaking and Entering - Rob Catfish Jacksons house, and it will pop. (Guide Location You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

Take From the Rich - Start the Dutch mission, you will be going to Bronte's house, loot the guards, when you get to Bronte, before picking him up, Loot him and the trophy will pop. It's an easy and short mission. Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

- Go to the trapper and buy all remaining equipments. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to the LEGEND You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - 69 gold medals already. One more to go. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to the LEGEND You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Load save then go to the red marker on the map which is in top of white mountain and collect the squirrel statue. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Go to any river or lake closer to you, and go fishing, use cheese bait (it attracts smaller fish, therefore easier) and fish for 1 or 2 times more. MAKE SURE to drop them back to water, do not keep them. Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Sleep two days and then talk to Javier, complete the property theft mission and then go back to the camp and deliver the item to Javier. Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Go to the camp and talk to Uncle (in the evening), he will give you a mission on animal theft. Credits to You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. - Load the game, you should start in a camp near the red marker, tear down the camp (circle button) travel to the red marker on the map which is close to the camp, go in the building around the back and the trophies will pop. (See his thread You must login or register to view this content.). Credits to You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Flap Jack ; 11-08-2018 at 01:27 PM.

The following 166 users say thank you to Flap Jack for this useful post:

19willy74, 27932, abufhad, AgentADHD, ahmadpasha, AHMED_MD, ajsking, AkumaNYC, Alan-Li, alexandria__br, amjed, Anonfilly, Anselmo Ricci, Ash0u0_, ashkanabri, askldjfhkljads, awesomw1, awesomw1, awesomw1, Ba 316, Bactrim, Bartowski, bataman880, belga, Big_Russ, bigpipi999, BootUp, brodo, broomstop, burnttoazdt, Buschkicker, c10carlos, carmania, chokomoko, Clever, Constantence, CristinaRawr, Da Iz, danilo_BR, darkx7, davoramone, Days gone, DeanH, DisabledDonkey, doomsday400, dw52607, Ecclesia, eirol143, ellieneto, emanuela, error40404, Euxinus, Eximious111, exterminator05, fenicce, Gantz.KG, Ali D Killer, gibeicinho, gobulls91413941, grungevictim, Hacker88, Hacker88, haha55699, Heavenly_King, here4platinum, icoolnamedood, ilicio, iLovetrophies67, inmr, IrishGuardian, Isaque, ItzElectroHouse, iwolf7557, J o e, JamesPet, JayCR, jaytruth44, jeizze, Jewels-Watts, JimmyHACK, joaoemaria, JohebGaming, JohnLazy, JohnnyDanger, johves, jojo.jra7, JRG1988, Jtripz, Junior-Albini, Keixor, Kenshie, Kevils, kinlop, KRS0, Leonrpg, lNlRuy, LORELEY, Luismacedo, Luiz77, mak1991 and 66 other users.

The following user groaned Flap Jack for this awful post:

Akx
01-19-2019, 12:03 AM #110
Originally posted by BooYaaKaa View Post
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
Originally posted by Flap Jack View Post

For Friends with Benefits, I loaded up the save & got a mission marker with TD on it by Pronghorn Ranch. I slept over & over always checking on the evenings, nothing changed. No Uncle. The save says it's 73.7% done with story. Do I have to continue through the game storyline until you see Uncle in Blackwater? I mean, I feel like something is mixed up here. Please help.

There wont be any Uncle marker on the map. Just go to Uncle in the camp and greet him, he will then give you a mission.

Originally posted by BooYaaKaa View Post
Originally posted by Flap Jack View Post

For Friends with Benefits, I loaded up the save & got a mission marker with TD on it by Pronghorn Ranch. I slept over & over always checking on the evenings, nothing changed. No Uncle. The save says it's 73.7% done with story. Do I have to continue through the game storyline until you see Uncle in Blackwater? I mean, I feel like something is mixed up here. Please help.

There wont be any Uncle marker on the map. Just go to Uncle in the camp and greet him, he will then give you a mission.

I understand that. But in Pronghorn Ranch, this is the portion of the game where Arthur dies & your John. John is away from the gang, he left the gang. Now he is at Pronghorn Ranch, & not Beechers Hope yet, but trying to fix up his house yet for Abigail. Which means, I have to progress through the story with the game enough until you buy the house from the Bank in Blackwater & Uncle meets you outside & then you get Charles & fix the house up with them. There is no camp set up anywhere. It's just the one from your Satchel, & the Pronghorn Ranch place with no Uncle around. If there's a camp, I'm lost. I've been using the manual save, so I don't know where it is.

EDIT: I am talking about the friends with benefit save.
What camp is he talking about? This "camp" elusive to me. Where is it supposed to be so I can talk to Uncle to get this mission started?
Last edited by ThatEpicSomeone ; 01-19-2019 at 12:05 AM.
01-19-2019, 03:10 PM #111
Doddo
Bounty hunter
Guys please, i need Western Stranger in EU
01-19-2019, 06:31 PM #112
Originally posted by Doddo View Post

Did the EU save on my page not work for you? I quoted you in like three different things.
01-19-2019, 10:07 PM #113
Doddo
Bounty hunter

Did the EU save on my page not work for you? I quoted you in like three different things.

Where i can find it?
01-19-2019, 10:12 PM #114

Where i can find it?

Download You must login or register to view this content.. Check my page You must login or register to view this content.. Click the this & it'll be directly downloaded for you.
01-21-2019, 02:56 PM #115
Doddo
Bounty hunter

Where i can find it?

Download You must login or register to view this content.. Check my page You must login or register to view this content.. Click the this & it'll be directly downloaded for you.

I download and resign the save but when i load the game i cant find the save with "Arcadia for Amateurs IV 82.2%". There is only one save around 85%
01-21-2019, 09:08 PM #116

Where i can find it?

I download and resign the save but when i load the game i cant find the save with "Arcadia for Amateurs IV 82.2%". There is only one save around 85%

Load it & send me a screenshot of the game. I can tell you what needs to be fixed & then fix it. Discord: ice9_ghost#8856
01-22-2019, 07:18 AM #117
Doddo
Bounty hunter

Where i can find it?

Load it & send me a screenshot of the game. I can tell you what needs to be fixed & then fix it. Discord: ice9_ghost#8856

Thanks for the reply. Finally i did it!
01-22-2019, 01:58 PM #118
amony1
Rookie
Breaking and Entering where is the link
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo