11-02-2018, 09:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi Guys

Grin and Bear it Trophy - load save then search around you for bear until he spwan and let the bear attack you then tap CIRCLE quickly until you can shot the bear and kill him then the trophy will pop

You must login or register to view this content.

It's Art Trophy - load save then go to the red marker on the map which is in top of white mountain and collect the squirrel statue then the trophy will pop

Self Sufficient Trophy - just load save for (It's Art Trophy) then Craft Potent Health Cure, Potent Snake Oil, improved throwing knife, tomahawk improved and all meat (Plain, Minty, Oregano and Thyme Versions)
you must change "recipe" with < or >
just do like You must login or register to view this content. and the trophy will pop

Last edited by aeneax ; 10-02-2019 at 02:44 PM. Reason: too many characters in title

The following 110 users say thank you to Failed Legend for this useful post:

13wendelin11, 1Tirry, 1wolf7557, ajsking, akaleu, Akeemi14, Andygee87!, Ariana95, Arpagone, Barbe_1906, bataman880, belga, Benny_Domson, Benny1837, Berbere, Big_Buddha, BooYaaKaa, Caran, Ciri, Clever, COzAR, CristinaRawr, cubex007, darkrai98, Days gone, DeanH, Death1127, deia0101, Diamond, dokkydokky, DonSokke, ducknorris, Ernestin, Fallen, fenicce, Fizzy Joon, Flap Jack, fonfir, FunTox, godden18, gowhawx, Hibee33, him77, homerj92, HUYI82, HW99, Inferno67, ito, ItsGrumpy, ItzElectroHouse, ivan6219, jackoo, Jacobboii, Jax1984, Jerem92i, Jerem92i, jonnywopper, ketibi, koldo, kolibali, koz3bal, kyle123, LPeck1985, maccacv3, Madman89, Major Meat Bone, manabyte77, Manul, marcelhc8, Mark_2099, mickfromle, Monkey177, TheChosenOne, nfr44df, NightWolker, NxIKz, Paranoid_SAR, PavPro82, petty1, Plato__, powerade73, rabber71, Rafael-Oliveira, RageSoul51, RevolverOcelot, robertbj, samurai_ghost, sandino108, sandsab, SKTT1_Jesse, snahp888, Solaris62, starkweather-, stasya, sUhAil, suhail12, Sumile, SuperTiger, t-bagwell, teddyfeathers and 10 other users.
11-02-2018, 09:47 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Failed Legend View Post
Hi Guys

Grin and Bear it Trophy - load save then search around you for bear until he spwan and let the bear attack you then tap CIRCLE quickly until you can shot the bear and kill him then the trophy will pop

It's Art Trophy - load save then go to the red marker on the map which is in top of white mountain and collect the squirrel statue then the trophy will pop

Self Sufficient Trophy - just load save for (It's Art Trophy) then Craft Potent Health Cure, Potent Snake Oil, improved throwing knife, tomahawk improved and all meat (Plain, Minty, Oregano and Thyme Versions)
you must change "recipe" with < or >
just do like You must login or register to view this content. and the trophy will pop

Nice work dude Smile

did edit your thread a little bit did put the link inside a download button so the link is longer text and added the CUSA in your title Smile

The following 3 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

bataman880, deia0101, ItzElectroHouse
11-02-2018, 10:23 PM #3
awesomw1
I am error
anyone want to re region this for us, US fellers Smile

The following 4 users say thank you to awesomw1 for this useful post:

amony1, kepps-66, manabyte77, Vivarant

The following user groaned awesomw1 for this awful post:

Rydersdaddy48
11-02-2018, 10:27 PM #4
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
thxs, this will help a lot.
11-03-2018, 08:59 AM #5
washer
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by awesomw1 View Post

Here you go

The following 8 users say thank you to washer for this useful post:

abufhad, Awesome_User, awesomw1, CristinaRawr, DeanH, lody-99, manabyte77, thefao
11-03-2018, 02:00 PM #6
ketibi
Gobble
The trophy didn't pop for me. I killed 2 bears already with circle when he attack and I killed him after.

The following user groaned ketibi for this awful post:

marvinmarvin
11-03-2018, 05:48 PM #7
DeanH
Gobble
Originally posted by washer View Post
Originally posted by awesomw1 View Post

Here you go

Thanks !
I just unlock the trophy from U.S save
just need one kill

The following user thanked DeanH for this useful post:

Vivarant
11-03-2018, 07:26 PM #8
work for me
Last edited by atman880 ; 11-03-2018 at 08:09 PM.
11-03-2018, 11:05 PM #9
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by ketibi View Post
The trophy didn't pop for me. I killed 2 bears already with circle when he attack and I killed him after.

it worked for me first try, just let the bear grab you and then shoot it after you get it off.

you can also get Extreme Personality by going into town and keep killing the residents and lawmen that come after you, i'm also attempting Bountiful with this save and should be able to upload it on here when i'm done, 2 more regions left.
Last edited by HUYI82 ; 11-04-2018 at 02:16 AM.

The following user thanked HUYI82 for this useful post:

belga
11-04-2018, 08:43 AM #10
petty1
Haxor!
Test it and work perfect thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo