Post: Red Dead Redemption 2 several Trophy Saves [CUSA03041/CUSA08519]
11-07-2018, 01:29 AM #1
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

All save files have been tested and work perfectly.
PLEASE DO NOT ASK STUPID QUESTIONS!!

01. Gold Rush

69 gold medals already. One more to go.

Link:
US: You must login or register to view this content.
EU: You must login or register to view this content.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02. Best in the West

Go to the trapper and buy all remaining equipments.

Link:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03. Zoologist and Skin Deep

The last one you need to study and skin is Florida Panther. The location has been marked on the map.
If it isn't a Florida Panther, but a normal panther or just a stranger near by, go back to the campsite and sleep.
Florida Panther might appear during night time at a high rate. It doesn't matter if you die. The animal will be the same one when the game is reloaded.

A little tip for those who find difficulty studying this animal:
Block your scent before you set out. When you nearly approach the mark, get off your horse, press L3 to crouch and move slowly.
Use Eagle Eye to find where it is and keep a distance. Study it with the telescope, then kill it using Dead Eye and skin.

Thanks to Purgatory's tip:
You can also set bait for the panther, that way you can safely study it without worrying about it attacking you, and then kill it.
it'll spawn as "Big Cat" guys

Link:

04. Best in the West, Zoologist and Skin Deep in One Save

The save might pop Zoologist and Skin Deep trophies as soon as you load the game, if not, enter the "Progress -> Compendium -> Animals" page should do.
These two trophies will pop at the same time, so if you want a proper trophy order and timestamp, don't use this.
For Best in the West trophy, go to the trapper and buy all remaining equipments.

Link:

Last edited by aeneax ; 10-03-2019 at 04:29 PM. Reason: too many characters in title

The following 164 users say thank you to Ichillmennbe for this useful post:

1076530091, abufhad, addzssdd, ahmadprasetya, ajsking, Akusura, Andygee87!, Andygee87!, Anselmo Ricci, arash7alone, Arpagone, atman880, AussieCrow, AwesomeGreat, awesomw1, b4t1n, Bactrim, basharsky88, belga, belga, belga, Berbere, Big_Russ, bigpipi999, Blizzara, BloodCharm, bobsandbag, bokerman, Boyka, carloswear, caryachee, Ciri, Clever, codenam47, Courgette, darkrai98, Days gone, DeanH, Death1127, deia0101, detrikz, ducknorris, Eisvogel, Ernestin, error40404, FatherComstock, fenicce, Flap Jack, fonfir, Ali D Killer, Gilouf, gitz143, gowhawx, Greener04, Hacker88, haha55699, hassanxx, Herrkulez, homerj92, HUYI82, hviper, HW99, ignored467, ilani, iLovetrophies67, Inferno67, ItzElectroHouse, ivan6219, JamesPet, Jax1984, Jeffdiego115, Jerem92i, JhOnNY_HD, jimke1, JimmyHACK, JonathanOpie, juergen666, Kagon55, ketibi, koldo, koz3bal, Lauper, lcfurlann, Leonrpg, lifeperfect, luix, Luiz-Rodrigo-Galvo, LxSeries, Madman89, Major Meat Bone, manabyte77, Manul, mark1, mauswanderer, mickfromle, mnga13, monk1033, TheChosenOne, NGGamer, Nintendohunter and 64 other users.
11-10-2018, 07:58 AM #47
is there a time frame i have to be there? I can't even get a normal panther to pop at red. there's also some guy literally right next to the red marker threating to shoot me
**Edit**

it appears it pops at NOON the most for me but having trouble learning it...any advince besides the one that's shoot it once? cause when i did it, it kills it.
Last edited by djricekcn ; 11-10-2018 at 09:15 AM.
11-10-2018, 10:53 AM #48
thank you so much for this. Everything works perfectly
11-10-2018, 02:33 PM #49
Something isnt right with Gold Rush EU, I load it and it's only on Epilogue Part 1 and not many are gold
11-10-2018, 04:08 PM #50
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by Biffaboy View Post
Something isnt right with Gold Rush EU, I load it and it's only on Epilogue Part 1 and not many are gold

you only need to get 70 gold medals in the description of the trophy and 69 are done. the remaining 35 missions are completely up to you to chose one and get it done yourself
11-10-2018, 06:01 PM #51
Lauper
Gobble
for the Gold Rush trophy, what is the save called?
11-10-2018, 06:03 PM #52
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Lauper View Post

Gold Rush Sal

its the first save.
11-10-2018, 06:04 PM #53
Lauper
Gobble
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by Lauper View Post

Gold Rush Sal

its the first save.

nah in game its called Amerikanisches Gift, i had 3 saves, i got it now. thanks
11-10-2018, 09:02 PM #54
sirap
Gobble
Ty for the content
Last edited by sirap ; 11-10-2018 at 09:37 PM.
11-10-2018, 09:18 PM #55
xNxAxNxO
Save Point
Originally posted by brolyssj97160 View Post
i dont trophy pop

Read the description it will.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo