Post: Red Dead Redemption 2 several Trophy Saves [CUSA03041/CUSA08519]
11-07-2018, 01:29 AM #1
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

All save files have been tested and work perfectly.
PLEASE DO NOT ASK STUPID QUESTIONS!!

01. Gold Rush

69 gold medals already. One more to go.

Link:
US: You must login or register to view this content.
EU: You must login or register to view this content.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02. Best in the West

Go to the trapper and buy all remaining equipments.

Link:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03. Zoologist and Skin Deep

The last one you need to study and skin is Florida Panther. The location has been marked on the map.
If it isn't a Florida Panther, but a normal panther or just a stranger near by, go back to the campsite and sleep.
Florida Panther might appear during night time at a high rate. It doesn't matter if you die. The animal will be the same one when the game is reloaded.

A little tip for those who find difficulty studying this animal:
Block your scent before you set out. When you nearly approach the mark, get off your horse, press L3 to crouch and move slowly.
Use Eagle Eye to find where it is and keep a distance. Study it with the telescope, then kill it using Dead Eye and skin.

Thanks to Purgatory's tip:
You can also set bait for the panther, that way you can safely study it without worrying about it attacking you, and then kill it.
it'll spawn as "Big Cat" guys

Link:

04. Best in the West, Zoologist and Skin Deep in One Save

The save might pop Zoologist and Skin Deep trophies as soon as you load the game, if not, enter the "Progress -> Compendium -> Animals" page should do.
These two trophies will pop at the same time, so if you want a proper trophy order and timestamp, don't use this.
For Best in the West trophy, go to the trapper and buy all remaining equipments.

Link:

Last edited by aeneax ; 10-03-2019 at 04:29 PM. Reason: too many characters in title

The following 164 users say thank you to Ichillmennbe for this useful post:

1076530091, abufhad, addzssdd, ahmadprasetya, ajsking, Akusura, Andygee87!, Andygee87!, Anselmo Ricci, arash7alone, Arpagone, atman880, AussieCrow, AwesomeGreat, awesomw1, b4t1n, Bactrim, basharsky88, belga, belga, belga, Berbere, Big_Russ, bigpipi999, Blizzara, BloodCharm, bobsandbag, bokerman, Boyka, carloswear, caryachee, Ciri, Clever, codenam47, Courgette, darkrai98, Days gone, DeanH, Death1127, deia0101, detrikz, ducknorris, Eisvogel, Ernestin, error40404, FatherComstock, fenicce, Flap Jack, fonfir, Ali D Killer, Gilouf, gitz143, gowhawx, Greener04, Hacker88, haha55699, hassanxx, Herrkulez, homerj92, HUYI82, hviper, HW99, ignored467, ilani, iLovetrophies67, Inferno67, ItzElectroHouse, ivan6219, JamesPet, Jax1984, Jeffdiego115, Jerem92i, JhOnNY_HD, jimke1, JimmyHACK, JonathanOpie, juergen666, Kagon55, ketibi, koldo, koz3bal, Lauper, lcfurlann, Leonrpg, lifeperfect, luix, Luiz-Rodrigo-Galvo, LxSeries, Madman89, Major Meat Bone, manabyte77, Manul, mark1, mauswanderer, mickfromle, mnga13, monk1033, TheChosenOne, NGGamer, Nintendohunter and 64 other users.
10-06-2019, 06:16 PM #92
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by ID0532770027 View Post
Hi guys i am new here and will ve glad for some help
I dont have save wizard yet
Can someone resign the EU saves for me please?

Thanks in advance

Asking for others to resign saves is against forum rules. You'd need your own copy of Save Wizard. The SW software is tied to the accounts set up on it anyway, and there are limited slots for accounts.
Last edited by aeneax ; 10-06-2019 at 06:16 PM.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

ID0532770027
10-09-2019, 01:58 PM #93
Svasim
Rookie
how do i get the save files to my ps4, when trying to copy them over from my usb it just says "there is no save data"

EDIT: nevermind got it to work but now i have to resign using save wizard and thats way too expensive for me
Last edited by Svasim ; 10-09-2019 at 02:18 PM.
04-04-2020, 05:14 PM #94
ado53
Rookie
Thank you for the saves!
04-11-2020, 11:42 AM #95
when i plug the usb it says no saved data
04-11-2020, 03:15 PM #96
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by faqarzarbz View Post
when i plug the usb it says no saved data

On your PS4, or in Save Wizard? If you mean on PS5, then is this your correct CUSA? If you mean in Save Wizard, did you check the filepath to make sure you were either importing or resigning the correct ZIP / CUSA folder?
04-19-2020, 04:42 PM #97
TREVNX
Rookie
the Gold Rush Save is not working for me. i played a new game till the 3. Mission and than i applied the save. Says 74% but no Missions are on gold status
04-26-2020, 03:07 PM #98
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Ichillmennbe View Post

Hey there what is the legit order to get these trophies?01 Gold Rush - 03 Zoologist and Skin Deep - 02 Best in the West?
07-06-2020, 12:20 PM #99
testing now the gold rush! the rest worked!
Last edited by arash7alone ; 07-06-2020 at 06:01 PM.
07-09-2020, 09:29 PM #100
qer
Rookie
it says that the data is own by another player, i am doing something wrong?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo