11-10-2018, 04:24 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Complete 1 Word Search of each category to let the trophies pop
This save can be used to get the platinum in a legitimate way if you get the mysc trophies first and make sure to leave a big enough gap between each trophy
Last edited by Wosley ; 05-02-2020 at 01:07 PM.

The following 97 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

``,, 7ussam, aeneax, Aetheria, AlanBlend37, anan2517, avsreekar, Bangkok-hitman, BigTrain, birka, bladechemical, Busiu1986, Ciccioboy, Fafuninho, fearis, FearTheChronicle, rickgamer79, gowhawx, GreenTea101, grincoli, hariice, herefortheplats, Hideo777, hoko1702, hrangy, iambatman2019, ignored467, Isaque, ItalianMunchiez, iTz-Selver-Zz, IvaMoreno, jacky666, Jarga, Jasonnnnl, jimke1, joco, Joeso47$, JonnyDark, Kayla-Denton, KC1294, KingEmilWash, KleberMishima, KmKForLife, koz3bal, krislink, kurasaibo, Leonrpg, lx_RICK_xl, Martin-Wielgo, Mazdarx81, mic88, milito0022, MojoDex, Mr.gaming, TheChosenOne, nemnem32, Nick21, Nostalgik, noumansiz, pandorra13, pastabox, Peach55, ph14woozies, pop01, pound1, puki_is_real, rafaelantunes, Red-Til-I-Die, ResidentWeevil, sandino108, sarasimon840108, satosi, Saudumm, SavgSouL, scorpio, semenuk2046, sgluning, str8nazty, stwowner, Takkasan, The90Game, UniQue_777, Vaaderboy, vankyle23, Vince, Vivarant, VixqGoML, voidtinker, wapcsmu123, wipsx, woodchair12, Xigbar, xMudkips, yamikit, yatta, yone929, Yuki_240sx
03-19-2019, 03:38 PM #11
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

This save can be used to get the platinum in a legitimate way if you get the mysc trophies first and make sure to leave a big enough gap between each trophy

I've downloaded this several times and everytime I try to resign it with Save Wizard it says it a God of War III Remastered save for some reason.

The following user thanked KingEmilWash for this useful post:

Hideo777
03-20-2019, 03:48 PM #12
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by KingEmilWash View Post

I've downloaded this several times and everytime I try to resign it with Save Wizard it says it a God of War III Remastered save for some reason.

Have you tried using your Blades of Chaos on the words? They must suffer for the arrogance of the gods! Errr.. the arrogance of the words.
03-20-2019, 09:22 PM #13
Wosley

Guess something messed up with my backup^hopefully i still have the save on my Ps4

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax, KingEmilWash
03-20-2019, 11:18 PM #14

Guess something messed up with my backup^hopefully i still have the save on my Ps4

Thanks
03-23-2019, 08:25 PM #15
Thanks, work for me!
03-23-2019, 11:42 PM #16
Wosley
Originally posted by Ciccioboy View Post
Thanks, work for me!

It worked for you?
03-24-2019, 05:34 AM #17
Thanks, work for me!

It worked for you?

For some reason on my end it was saying GOW3R. Save is legit as you posted. Ty
03-24-2019, 09:17 AM #18
Wosley
Thanks, work for me!

It worked for you?

For some reason on my end it was saying GOW3R. Save is legit as you posted. Ty

Your welcome and i have no idea why it did that but im glad it works for you Smile
03-24-2019, 11:12 AM #19
Thanks, work for me!

It worked for you?

Yes, worked for me, i just did one puzzle in multi puzzle trophies ^_^
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo