Post: Dead Cells 100 % Platinum Saveset [EU/US] [CUSA10484] [CUSA11253]
11-11-2018, 09:58 PM #1
ycheah
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there guysngals,
Today i present to you my double platinum saveset of
Dead Cells.

It has two versions one for EU and one for NA.
I used the german disc version and the japanese PSN Download version respectively but that should not matter much.

All Saves are tested on two dummy profiles and work 100%. Instructions are included in the zip files

You must login or register to view this content.

as always have a good one
cheers
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-26-2019 at 02:59 PM. Reason: title

The following 79 users say thank you to ycheah for this useful post:

aeneax, alemetal, Alexander1404, Androidmetroid, AnonymousArtRev, Anselmo Ricci, azizX, azooz-, BronzeBeat, busterdawg69, ChronosGD, clown_collecteur, Cobra_Commander, Darcm, facade, Faisal19, frazzee1, frez0r, Gagliardi, Gantz.KG, Geese, gofiolulz, gowhawx, habolo96, hassanxx, ignored467, itsnemi, ivory7777, jeizze, jerlanbsantos, Jordon-Fowler, juliusbelmont, Kair0s, kiki1941, KleberMishima, korazx, Leonrpg, lucian_vlis, MacadamCowboy, mamuske, mark1, Maxim86, Melany, miditrash, milito0022, Milo_1080, mnga13, mnga13, mother303, MXNlink, Mycho_Psantis, Nathaniel, Nickf04, NYdragon89, pandorra13, pheliz, pirat3hook3r, RageSoul51, raperorapero, rsdef, saleh_h8, saradk, semenuk2046, Sennel, SeranexSama, Silverwolf, stasya, SwordspiTTer, TheHichDog23, uaeonly, unstoppablo, user1313, valkiarngreiper, Wosley, wzi, xH4NI, yamikit, yzaasn, zawaq11
05-25-2019, 09:52 AM #20
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by notmyngu View Post
none of this works. did you guys forget that save files are tied to accounts? I just tried copying them onto my console and it wont let me because "it belongs to another profile"

That is why everyone uses Save Wizard to resign the saves too their account you can buy Save Wizard on savewizard.net
05-31-2019, 08:09 AM #21
ycheah
I am error
hi there guysngals,

a short progress update
The game is now fully patched to 1.07 Rise of the Giant.
There are currently no new content updates planned but all the saves i did before on 1.01 in the mainpost are basically useless for an updated game and all progress i made (~65%) on 1.03/1.04 is also rendered useless

I have to start from scatch now with all the new content unlocked.
The game is now significantly harder so give me a little time to adjust and create a doable saveset.
I'll update this post in increments so every other day i achieve a new trophy save.

cheers and a have a good one

The following 3 users say thank you to ycheah for this useful post:

Alexander1404, Androidmetroid, mrnobody
05-31-2019, 07:02 PM #22
please i need a new save set the other ones dont work so fine
05-31-2019, 07:11 PM #23
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Alexander1404 View Post
please i need a new save set the other ones dont work so fine

On what update are you trying the saves?

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Alexander1404
06-01-2019, 04:52 AM #24
1.07 Save Wizard says by some saves there is an issue with the server
06-01-2019, 07:46 AM #25
Originally posted by ycheah View Post
hi there guysngals,

a short progress update
There are currently no new content updates planned but all the saves i did before on 1.01 in the mainpost are basically useless for an updated game and all progress i made (~65%) on 1.03/1.04 is also rendered useless

The game is now significantly harder so give me a little time to adjust and create a doable saveset.
I'll update this post in increments so every other day i achieve a new trophy save.

Your save-set is not useless for those that have the game on disc. Thanks for making this happen. I have the EU disc, is there a save for every trophy? How hard is to get trophies using the saves supplied?
06-03-2019, 09:15 PM #26
hi there guysngals,

a short progress update

Do you have any predictions for when will you release the updated version?
06-05-2019, 07:44 AM #27
ycheah
I am error
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
hi there guysngals,

a short progress update

Your save-set is not useless for those that have the game on disc. Thanks for making this happen. I have the EU disc, is there a save for every trophy? How hard is to get trophies using the saves supplied?

Hi there, thanks for the laurels.
You can get every trophy in the game with this save set except for the daily challenge one.
But you have to play the game without patches or at best up to 1.02.

Originally posted by mrnobody View Post
hi there guysngals,

a short progress update

Do you have any predictions for when will you release the updated version?

yeah as i stated above in random intervalls as in for example now

The next will be in a couple of days when i finished the middle difficulties

The following 3 users say thank you to ycheah for this useful post:

Alexander1404, HAGH, mrnobody
06-08-2019, 07:05 AM #28
please i need the 1 2 3 4 5 stem cell save

The following user thanked Alexander1404 for this useful post:

Androidmetroid
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo