Post: Battlefield V Save: Story Mode is Done on Hardcore Difficulty [CUSA08670]
12-12-2018, 05:13 AM #20
sajman777
Little One
Presuming the re-assigning is done correctly you should be able to select any of the war stories.

Once once you do that, watch the final cutscene and towards the end the trophies should pop.

I had no issue with the trophies popping when OP posted the save files.

The following user thanked sajman777 for this useful post:

bh_0096
12-12-2018, 02:21 PM #21
Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
Presuming the re-assigning is done correctly you should be able to select any of the war stories.

Once once you do that, watch the final cutscene and towards the end the trophies should pop.

I had no issue with the trophies popping when OP posted the save files.

i've downloaded the save and resigned as usual.

i am able to select any of the war stories. on the main war story selection screen, all have a tick below them, with the exception of 'the last tiger' (rhineland).

either way, if i select any of the stories that are ticked, NORDLYS for example, i can select 'resume' or acts.

if i select one of the 3 acts, i watch a cutscene and then simply continue playing, and it's the same if i select resume.

i've just tried doing everything whilst online (including deleting my profile once again and starting fresh) but i can't get anything to pop.

the progress IS being recognised, but no trophies are popping for me.
12-12-2018, 10:19 PM #22
sajman777
Little One
Not sure why the trophy isn't popping because that is literally all I did, just selected resume and at the end of the cut scene the trophy popped.

I presume you aren't skipping cut scenes? not that it should matter. From what I was reading one user said only the collectibles are server stored so story/difficulty trophies should pop fine.

I will try again on another dummy account and see what happens.
12-17-2018, 03:16 AM #23
sajman777
Little One
Update: I have BFV (EU) version and resigned the saves using the ones uploaded by TC. Once I did this, I went through each story by selecting 'continue' and once the CGI finished and the game took me back to the main menu the trophies popped for me. I'm not sure why you two couldn't get to work, sorry can't really provide any further insight. The save files uploaded seem to be the same and the region matched, hopefully someone else can provide another set to help out.

The following user thanked sajman777 for this useful post:

towerbass
12-17-2018, 02:37 PM #24
no for the extra testing - it's no biggie for me (i've traded the game in now anyhow).

i'm actually wondering if it was down to patch versions or something, though i did try with the latest patch of the date of my last post, as well as without...

strange, as i've never had issues like this with any other title... like i say though, no biggie for me as i don't have the game any more Smile

thanks for posting the save though op!
12-17-2018, 09:36 PM #25
sajman777
Little One
I know another person in the thread stated that the collectibles are server saved so they couldn't be obtained. It could be linked to the fourth story being added and affecting the pop of all the trophies, so possibly can be related to patches.
12-17-2018, 09:52 PM #26
i finished Hardcore on the US version idk if it'll pop anything but if anyone wants me to upload it and try lmk.
12-18-2018, 03:19 AM #27
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by SeranexSama View Post
i finished Hardcore on the US version idk if it'll pop anything but if anyone wants me to upload it and try lmk.

upload ill test it bud
12-18-2018, 05:40 AM #28
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
Originally posted by SeranexSama View Post

upload ill test it bud

let me know if it works
You must login or register to view this content.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo