11-24-2018, 10:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
CLICK THE PHOTO
You must login or register to view this content.

Hey fellas. I've been out of it for a while now. But thats mainly because me using Parallels on the MacBook Pro wasn't too smart. Since I didn't realize Parallels 11 couldn't use Mac OS Mojave. EDIT: You must login or register to view this content.

-

Bountiful: - US Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

1: All you gotta do is load it up, sleep, reload if you cannot sleep immediately. Should fix it. Then let the Bounty Hunters follow you around, but don't get into any firefights with them. Just run from them in the opposite direction. Once the red radius inside of the mini-map, the thing indicating enemies are around is gone & Dutch's mission is yellow again and not locked (only two minutes or so of running around). Then keep evading the Bounty Hunters & sleeping. 4 - 5 times repeated. Should eventually pop the trophy. Just did it myself. I've managed to get this save right before my bountiful trophy popped & I knew I crafted about 15 - 20 or so items. So, you know I figure you can use it. Why not?

It's Art & Self-Sufficient: - US Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

2: Resign & load the save on your PS4, there will be three saves, it will be the top, the save with all 0000's at the end in the Save Wizard. You can use the other saves, but there not meant for this trophy. For this save, the same file can be used for the two trophies, run to top of the mountain with John & collect the squirrel statue, earning you "It's Art", thus open you Satchel & go to the campsite underneath the hand icon. Once in your campsite, sit down & craft all sorts of meat, ammunition, or Craft Potent Health Cure, Potent Snake Oil, Improved Throwing Knife, Tomahawk Improved and all meat (Plain, Minty, Oregano and Thyme Versions). If this doesn't work for you, visit a General Store & buy everything & repeat at the campsite again.

Grin and Bear It: - US Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

3: Resign & load the save on your PS4, there will be three saves, it will be the top, the save with all 0000's at the end in the Save Wizard. You can use the other saves, but there not meant for this trophy. There will be a red marker on the map, stay around this area & you will run into the Grizzly Bear. For surviving the attacks without taking much health supplies, go to a camp, sleep 18hrs, then another. Once thats done, save & load, save & load again. This should reset the world for you & sleep timer, run around outside on Mornings or Noons. Avoid the evenings & nights, because bears are more typically nocturnal. This process of Grizzly Bear killing will take about 2 - 3 Grizzly Bear's killed while on your back. Letting it slam you to ground, spamming circle to stab him & let him back off of you, then shoot him before John stands up again. This should count as one 1 kill. Repeat until the trophy pops.

Western Stranger: - US Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Western Stranger: - EU Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

4 - 1: Once you resign & load the save, you will have an autosave, & a manual save, use the manual save stating, "Arcadia for Amateurs IV 82.2%" go over to this location. You must login or register to view this content.
You will find Albert Mason, trying to takes photos of an Eagle. Once he falls off the edge & is thinking over the lot of trouble he's been through the trophy will pop directly after. The entire mission is a cutscene so all you have to do is ride to him & watch/skip the cutscene. 4-2 below, is now irrelevant. But mainly for fun useful information. About the EU save, this was my first attempt at trying to make my own US save into EU. Therefore, if I messed it up, I am sorry. But it should work exactly the same. Click the photo above for direct download.

4 - 2: Lot of details for this trophy, incase anyone is wondering *GAME SPOILERS*: There are a total of 26 strangers which appear throughout the course of the game. For this achievement you will need to complete 10 multi-part stranger stories. Strangers which only have a single encounter do not count for this achievement.

Strangers appear on the map as a white dot with a question mark in the middle. Some appear automatically via story progression, whilst others will not appear until you are within a certain distance of their position. The following is a list of all strangers and the chapter which they unlock. If for some reason the trophy doesn't show, you can go try the ones without the ~ or the "Can do." beside them & see if those pop the trophy. Although you'll be doing missions I - V or however many is with that strand.

Strangers highlighted in bold will add progression towards this achievement/trophy, the ones with ~ by them, means those are the missions i've done:

Chapter 2
~ The Noblest of Men, and a Woman (Valentine)
All That Glitters (West of Flatneck Station)
~ The Smell of the Grease Paint (Van Horn Trading Post)
~ Arcadia for Amateurs (South-east of Strawberry) - in-progress, part V is where you will earn the trophy.
Fundraiser (Saint Denis) *
American Dreams (Triggered by finding 3 map pieces)
A Fine Night For It (Triggered by a random encounter in the Bayou at night)
Geology for Beginners [Unlocks 'Rock Carvings' collectables] (North-west of Strawberry) (Collectibles)
A Test of Faith [Unlocks "Dinosaur Bones" collectables] (North-east of Flatneck Station) (Collectibles)
Smoking and other Hobbies [Unlocks 'Cigarette Cards' collectables] (Flatneck Station) (Collectibles)

Chapter 3
~ He's British, of Course (South of Emerald Ranch)
A Fisher of Fish [Unlocks 'Legendary Fish' collectables] (North side of Flat Iron Lake) (Collectibles)
~ The Iniquities of History (Rhodes)
No Good Deed (Rhodes)

Chapter 4
~ Oh, Brother (Valentine)
~ The Ties That Bind Us (Rhodes)
~ A Bright Bouncing Boy (Saint Denis)
The Mercies of Knowledge (Saint Denis) - Can do.
~ The Artist's Way (Saint Denis)
Help a Brother Out (Saint Denis) **
Duchesses and other Animals [Unlocks 'Exotics' collectables] (Saint Denis) (Collecting Bird Feathers)
Idealism and Pragmatism for Beginners (Saint Denis) - Can do.

Chapter 5
The Wisdom of the Elders (West of Van Horn Trading Post) - Can do.
The Widow of Willard's Rest (Willard's Rest, North-east of the map) *

Chapter 6
~ The Veteran (O' Creagh's Run, North of Emerald Ranch)

Epilogue 1
The American Inferno, Burnt Out (West of Blackwater) - Can do.

* missions will be unavailable after chapter 6.
** Also an Honor Mission required for 100% completion.

BEWARE! THE COMMENTS CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Friends with Benefits: - US Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

5: I am currently doing this trophy specifically because the one on You must login or register to view this content., has not been working for me. Credits to Amoo_Ali for the original save on there.
Now this save is my own separate playthrough of the game. So to get started, resign & load the manual save, "No, No & Thrice No - 45.6%". You will load near a creek by the Shady Belle camp, two options, one, "Coach Robbery - Lenny" & "Go Hunting - Pearson", walk towards the deck by the LS & you should get that one available just upon loading. Although, of the 5 available Companion Activities are available. So once you finish the activity with whomever, you should get your trophy. In the video, 6:10 will you show you the location for "Go Hunting - Pearson".

This achievements description is super misleading, what it's asking you to do is to complete a companion mission in Chapters 2, 3, and 4.

You can go here, on You must login or register to view this content., to see the list of Companion Activities.

*Update: It has been confirmed that you must do this in one playthrough. Going back to a previous save to do one a mission in a chapter you missed will not work.

*Companion activities will not start showing up until after completing the chapter 2 main quest Blessed are the Meeks?.

It only requires one activity for each of those chapters, hence why it is unlocked during chapter 4. The other camps are not required, just the main.

Below are some of the activities you can do during each chapter, shoutout to PowerPyx for finding these out. If some of the missions aren't available (which sometimes show up on your map as white icons) try progressing the story a little more or by sleeping until the next day. if you're going to progress the story however be careful as to not finish the respective chapter.

Chapter 2:

Any Random Gang Member – Dominoes or Poker: sometimes a random gang member sits at the tables and wants to play (mostly in the evening or at night). *TheOatmeal specifies that you need to completely finish the mini games in order for them to count. *you don't to win the games, they'll still count as long as you finish them.
Lenny – Five Finger Fillet: sometimes Lenny sits at a table and wants to play Five Finger Fillet (most in the evening or at night).
Javier – Home Robbery: Talk to Javier at camp, he wants to do a home robbery with you in Valentine. This can still be available in Chapter 3.
Charles – Hunting: Talk to Charles at camp, he wants to hunt a Bison with you.

Chapter 3:

Sean – Coach Robbery: Talk to Sean at camp, he wants to rob a Stagecoach.
Bill – Coach Robbery: Talk to Bill at camp, he wants to rob a Stagecoach.
Tilly – Dominoes Minigame: You can play Dominoes with her at camp when she's sitting at the tables (usually at night).
Javier – Fishing: Talk to Javier at camp, he wants to go fishing.
Kieran – Fishing: Talk to Kieran at camp and go fishing together.
Micah – Five Finger Fillet: You can play the FFF minigame with Micah in camp when he's sitting at the tables (usually at night).
Javier – Home Robbery: If you haven't done his robbery in chapter 2, it may show up again in chapter 3.

Chapter 4:

Charles – Bank Robbery: Only available if you have the Deluxe or Ultimate Edition of the game. This is an exclusive bonus mission, not available with Standard Edition of RDR2.
Micah – Coach Robbery: Talk to Micah at camp, he wants to go rob a stagecoach.
Lenny – Coach Robbery: Talk to Lenny at camp, he wants to go rob a stagecoach.
Pearson – Hunting: Talk to Pearson at camp, he wants to go hunting.
Uncle – Robbery: Talk to Uncle at camp, he wants to go steal some cows with you.

Gold Rush, Best in the West, Zoologist & Skin Deep [HARD TROPHIES] US/EU - You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

6: You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content..

6 - 1: Best in the West: Easiest method is to go to Trapper in Saint Denis, located here:

6 - 2: Zoologist & Skin Deep: You can earn both of us simultaneously upon load of the "Best in the West" save. If they do not pop immediately, you can go to "Progress > Compendium > Animals", the two should pop there on that menu screen. Alternatively, which is the legit way for normal timestamps, you need to study and skin is Florida Panther. The location has been marked on the map.
If it isn't a Florida Panther, but a normal panther or just a stranger near by, go back to the campsite and sleep.
Florida Panther might appear during night time at a high rate. It doesn't matter if you die. The animal will be the same one when the game is reloaded.

A little tip for those who find it difficult to study this animal:
Block your scent before you set out. When you nearly approach the mark, get off your horse, press L3 to crouch and move slowly.
Use Eagle Eye to find where it is and keep a distance. Study it with the telescope, then kill it using Dead Eye and skin it.

Thanks to Purgatory's tip:
You can also set bait for the panther, that way you can safely study it without worrying about it attacking you, and then kill it.
it'll spawn as "Big Cat".

6 - 3: Gold Rush: Easiest method, is go to "Progress > Campaign > Chapter 6 > Archeology for Beginners". Replay this mission & do the two tasks. They are "Recover the relics within a 1 minute 30 seconds." & "Recover the relics without being detected.", once complete the game will reload back to the last save & will show the Mission Completed Medal along with the trophy.

Guarma - No Trophies 100% - US Download: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Extra Save: Out of Map Method to Guarma! 100%

Once you load this save you should be in Guarma, I had done this glitch & since part of it was saving, I figuring I would share the save & see if anyone who wants to visit Guarma can do so very easily. This video is my personal video process of the entire way to get to Guarma.

Credits to: You must login or register to view this content. for this You must login or register to view this content., then, You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content..

Last edited by ThatEpicSomeone ; 05-31-2020 at 05:17 AM.

The following 702 users say thank you to ThatEpicSomeone for this useful post:

``,, _cj3z_, _op97, -weaponx-, (Alex), 1076530091, 19willy74, 1qaz, 1Tirry, [email protected], 74m7, 7L7_MoDz, 88m8, AaronRose2, abdaullhalrashidi, Abdulla4542, ABDULLAH ALQHTANI, abdulrazzak, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, Abed86, Abo--MeShaL, abufhad, acp1512, addyemad, adrianoangelo, aeneax, Agl7839, ahmadpasha, AhmedVH, Aicalo, akaq, akbarwesker, akib2311, AkumaNYC, Akx, alaaltayeb, Alan-Pereira, alarosy2015, ALDon_Madrid, aldwin1412, alemetal, aliellie, alifaraj1, alifilm, alphafelon12, Amhooty, Amjad_509, amjed, amxer417, anaton sSen, AndersonRJMac, AndreyDelton, andriuska666, andwild, ANGRY_PANDA, Anjinhupunk, AnonymousArtRev, antonio0, Antoniodemonio, AP8963, aradreth, argei78, arlyfabian, aronganteng, arrrjeek, arzfardh, AshenLight, ashkanabri, Ashraf1979, ASKRYZ, avatar1o1234, AveragePlat, awad_305, awad-ksa9, axsabrzpa, ayeeitsaman, Ayres, BacheTehron7, backdoidao, badaq, Badia83, badsprawler, Banana__Cookie, bander5115, Banxp900, bapekilla, Bartowski, basehype, bashar88safa, bataman880, belga, Berserker, bestkungz, Beto_guaraja, betofear, bigpipi999, BillValadao, BinatangLiar, bitxan, blacklist444 and 602 other users.

The following user groaned ThatEpicSomeone for this awful post:

CoBEpeuH
08-21-2019, 07:12 AM #20
Thanks OP!
08-25-2019, 03:24 PM #21
Originally posted by webhead_camargo View Post
Thanks OP!

You're welcome, glad that you liked it. Smile
09-06-2019, 02:42 PM #22
the save for [its art] is so confusing.. can you say which save is it? plz help
09-06-2019, 05:04 PM #23
Originally posted by wdatk77 View Post

Among the save file there will be three resignable files. You should resign the first one, that way if you do that & copy it over you only get that one. Pretending that you don't have any other preexisting saves on the PS4 for this game. If you resign 3 you get three on the flash drive. From the list of three you can choose in the download, that appear in Save Wizard, chose the manual save; which will be stated in Save Wizard, which is also the top file to resign. This is the one you need.
09-06-2019, 05:04 PM #24
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
Originally posted by wdatk77 View Post

Among the save file there will be three resignable files. You should resign the first one, that way if you do that & copy it over you only get that one. Pretending that you don't have any other preexisting saves on the PS4 for this game. If you resign 3 you get three on the flash drive. From the list of three you can choose in the download, that appear in Save Wizard, chose the manual save; which will be stated in Save Wizard, which is also the top file to resign. This is the one you need.

I'm gonna add a picture later.
09-06-2019, 10:06 PM #25
Please mate, thanks

The following user thanked Banxp900 for this useful post:

ThatEpicSomeone
09-09-2019, 02:18 AM #26
Originally posted by Banxp900 View Post
Please mate, thanks

Sorry, I would've post a picture earlier but I'm having some technical difficulties with my PC. So I can't do anything for a few days.
09-11-2019, 01:23 AM #27
thanks
09-11-2019, 03:55 AM #28
Originally posted by morgan1899 View Post
thanks

You're welcome.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo