Post: Darksider 3 Death Incarnate and other trophies [CUSA08880]
12-06-2018, 12:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Death Incarnate
Complete the Game on APOCALYPTIC

The save is before the last fight, everything is maxed out and boss died in ONE hit, just choose CONTINUE and go to the portal next to Ulthane and kill the final boss, difficulty trophies pop up after the cutscene

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Other Bunch of trophies can be unlocked following this thread

Humanitarian Trophy (Thanks to bokerman)

Note: This trophy is not tested by me, a user mentioned below that the trophy is not popping and the save is missing the profile (please update me so I can remove the link if it is true)

Last edited by Wosley ; 09-13-2019 at 01:08 PM.

The following 599 users say thank you to FamiliarGamer for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, _cj3z_, $$$ DANGER $$$, 0fox, 1076530091, 3bdullaH7, [email protected], 66GraF66, 95bits, Abdulla4542, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, Aboodz, abufhad, abulnoor, acebluedolphin, aeneax, Ahmad55d, ahmadpasha, Ahmed-170, ainz11, AkIrA HD, akisa, akram_buzaid, alarosy2015, aldwin1412, AleMunhoz, alexofaria, Alexsandr194, AlexStar, alineleandro, allforthetrophy, ALQZ3AN, alshar8i, Amir_punk, AMJ95, Amoag, AndersonRJMac, Angelus Satani, Anselmo Ricci, Ar878x, Arazziel, Arklow, ARKV, armandu78, asdfg2, Ashraf1979, atman880, azdian, Bactrim, BADDOG-9, Bader505, bakajanai, Bala.perdida, bally341981, ballyshow, ballzizi, Banana19, Bassa, Bassem-Alman, Beethoven_BB, berserkt, birka, black2199, BlackHat72, BlackMetalPanda, blackmustang, blamper, blankinblack13, Blenderr100, bloodrive65, bluntxsy, Bobcat, bobsandbag, boodi82, Borf3aH, Boss1993, braindead, Brakyos, watakaru, Brentage, brien520, brolyssj97160, Budokai12, Busiu1986, busterdawg69, cactustrav77, Captain Harlock, carmania, carneliansun, Carp, cataniam, catpenalty1, cazul765, Ccb18, Cdrewg46, cepi, cezares_2013, chaoszage, chobit and 499 other users.
10-21-2019, 06:30 PM #29
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by Arazziel View Post
I can't copy save files to my PS4. I have popout "The Save Belongs To Another Players"

You need to resign it using a program called Save Wizard. See below:

I import my save to program but i can't Right click to resing ;/
10-22-2019, 02:31 PM #30
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
I can't copy save files to my PS4. I have popout "The Save Belongs To Another Players"

You need to resign it using a program called Save Wizard. See below:

I import my save to program but i can't Right click to resing ;/

The "death incarnate" save? If so, and if you're using the "import" button (sounds like you are), then make sure you leave it as the ZIP file. That import button can ONLY read ZIPs. If you extract the CUSA folder than you'd have to resign it another way, directly from the USB stick, which is also possible (create a separate account folder on your USB stick, and put the CUSA folder in that folder, so that it looks like this: USB drive >>> PS4 >>> Savedata >>> CUSA folder >>> PS4 save files). Save Wizard will then be able to read that CUSA folder off the USB stick without you needing to import anything, and you'll resign right from there.

But if you're using the import button, then it needs to be a ZIP, like this: ZIP >>> CUSA folder >>> PS4 save files

I assume this is the right CUSA for your version of Darksiders 3. If your own CUSA is different, there are other Darksiders 3 threads around the forums. But if you can't even resign it, then it sounds like it's another issue.
10-22-2019, 11:19 PM #31
I try both metod. Import and USB. When I use import and check Death Incarnate.Zip then I have error You must login or register to view this content. If I copy folder from .zip to USB save appear but i can't use RIGHT CLICK on it You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Arazziel ; 10-22-2019 at 11:21 PM.
10-23-2019, 04:58 PM #32
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
I try both metod. Import and USB. When I use import and check Death Incarnate.Zip then I have error You must login or register to view this content. If I copy folder from .zip to USB save appear but i can't use RIGHT CLICK on it You must login or register to view this content.

That is tremendously odd. I just resigned the saves myself, using both ways, successfully. For the second screenshot, when you can't right-click the saves at all, it's showing part of a profile next to the saves. To confirm, that's the fake profile you set up, correct? If you instead put the saves in the profile folder of the profile you're trying to resign it to, it won't let you resign it. My fake profile is just named, without quotes, "0000000000000000". Looking at what I typed yesterday I left that part of the path out entirely and for that I apologize. The full path on your USB should be something like this, where the 0s can be any combination of letters and numbers as long as they are fake, not your regular profile folder.

USB drive >>> PS4 >>> Savedata >>> 0000000000000000 >>> CUSA folder >>> PS4 save files

The reason I ask is just because if that's your fake profile it just looks a bit more intricate than most.

Another thing to try would be to make sure you are extracting it with WinRAR, since I've seen reports of errors after using other programs. And you're importing the ZIP directly, exactly as it is downloaded? If importing, you do not extract or unzip a ZIP at all (as long as it is a ZIP).
10-28-2019, 06:44 PM #33
thanks for this Smile
10-28-2019, 07:51 PM #34

No this is my profile. I change profile to "0000000000000000" and then copy to usb and still i can't right click ;/
10-29-2019, 02:26 PM #35
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

No this is my profile. I change profile to "0000000000000000" and then copy to usb and still i can't right click ;/

I'm wondering why it's showing numbers for your profile then, instead of whatever you named your profile. Did you follow the steps for registering your profile with Save Wizard? Have you resigned other saves successfully in the past? If you registered your profile and there were no issues with that, let's say you named that profile "Arazziel" when Save Wizard asked you. That screen would be showing Arazziel instead of the numbers and letters.

Only other thing I can think of is this: When you say you change the profile to the zeros, then copy to USB, do you mean you rename your profile folder? If so, try instead creating a new, separate, different folder with the zeros in that same "Savedata" folder, and put the CUSA folder in there, and leave your actual profile folder alone. But if you change it then I'm not sure why it would still be showing the old profile number, unless that's just what you named it with Save Wizard. Hmm...
12-29-2019, 02:21 AM #36
thanks
02-22-2020, 08:51 AM #37
PNash
Rookie
Thank you
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo