Post: Darksider 3 Death Incarnate and other trophies [CUSA08880]
12-06-2018, 12:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Death Incarnate
Complete the Game on APOCALYPTIC

The save is before the last fight, everything is maxed out and boss died in ONE hit, just choose CONTINUE and go to the portal next to Ulthane and kill the final boss, difficulty trophies pop up after the cutscene

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Other Bunch of trophies can be unlocked following this thread

Humanitarian Trophy (Thanks to bokerman)

Note: This trophy is not tested by me, a user mentioned below that the trophy is not popping and the save is missing the profile (please update me so I can remove the link if it is true)

Last edited by Wosley ; 09-13-2019 at 01:08 PM.

The following 599 users say thank you to FamiliarGamer for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, _cj3z_, $$$ DANGER $$$, 0fox, 1076530091, 3bdullaH7, [email protected], 66GraF66, 95bits, Abdulla4542, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, Aboodz, abufhad, abulnoor, acebluedolphin, aeneax, Ahmad55d, ahmadpasha, Ahmed-170, ainz11, AkIrA HD, akisa, akram_buzaid, alarosy2015, aldwin1412, AleMunhoz, alexofaria, Alexsandr194, AlexStar, alineleandro, allforthetrophy, ALQZ3AN, alshar8i, Amir_punk, AMJ95, Amoag, AndersonRJMac, Angelus Satani, Anselmo Ricci, Ar878x, Arazziel, Arklow, ARKV, armandu78, asdfg2, Ashraf1979, atman880, azdian, Bactrim, BADDOG-9, Bader505, bakajanai, Bala.perdida, bally341981, ballyshow, ballzizi, Banana19, Bassa, Bassem-Alman, Beethoven_BB, berserkt, birka, black2199, BlackHat72, BlackMetalPanda, blackmustang, blamper, blankinblack13, Blenderr100, bloodrive65, bluntxsy, Bobcat, bobsandbag, boodi82, Borf3aH, Boss1993, braindead, Brakyos, watakaru, Brentage, brien520, brolyssj97160, Budokai12, Busiu1986, busterdawg69, cactustrav77, Captain Harlock, carmania, carneliansun, Carp, cataniam, catpenalty1, cazul765, Ccb18, Cdrewg46, cepi, cezares_2013, chaoszage, chobit and 499 other users.
12-06-2018, 07:31 PM #2
the trophy didn't show up because the profile save not in that save and its didnt work
12-06-2018, 08:15 PM #3
Originally posted by Death__crew View Post
the trophy didn't show up because the profile save not in that save and its didnt work

the profile IS included

I just tested Death incarnate on a second dummy account and all difficulty trophies popped plus the one for defeating the last sin which makes them FOUR trophies if u did not finish the game before

and here the proof

Please let me know which trophy did not unlock for you

Thanks for thanking the post Winky Winky
Last edited by FamiliarGamer ; 12-06-2018 at 08:22 PM.
12-06-2018, 08:17 PM #4
So sry i tasted now all trophys work

but this one not work

-------------------- Humanitarian Trophy------------------------------

The following user thanked Death__crew for this useful post:

FamiliarGamer
12-06-2018, 08:25 PM #5
So sry i tasted now all trophys work

but this one not work

-------------------- Humanitarian Trophy------------------------------

ah that one is not my save it belongs to bokerman

I have the link to his thread in the main post, u can contact him regarding that

sorry, but I did not test that, i'll update the main post to let people know that I did not test it, thanks for the heads up
12-06-2018, 08:27 PM #6
yes i know we playing now and big thanks for your saves but if you have this trophy Maximum Capacity
12-06-2018, 08:30 PM #7
yes i know we playing now and big thanks for your saves but if you have this trophy Maximum Capacity

Unfortunately I don't, the trophy popped while I was playing through the first time and did not have the chance to save before I get it
12-06-2018, 08:31 PM #8
thanks for all your work its fun you help us
12-13-2018, 09:09 PM #9
AMJ95
Rookie
Originally posted by FamiliarGamer View Post

It say the save data belongs to another player! How can i copy it,i already deleted my save and also disconnected from the internet,I've never done this before so ?

The following user thanked AMJ95 for this useful post:

Palemonio

The following user groaned AMJ95 for this awful post:

herefortheplats
12-13-2018, 10:52 PM #10
Originally posted by AMJ95 View Post
Originally posted by FamiliarGamer View Post

It say the save data belongs to another player! How can i copy it,i already deleted my save and also disconnected from the internet,I've never done this before so ?

You need to have the SAVE WIZARD PS4 MAX software to Resign the save to you're account. It's a good endgame save but it's missing Key items Cursol for me so I did not use this save but kept playing my own save. I believe you can Explore to get them back except for the 3 Chunks of adamantine because he has already used it to upgrade a weapon to level 10 and there is Only 3 in the game to start with.

The following 3 users say thank you to ToLoveRufan84 for this useful post:

AMJ95, atman880, jrat2
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo