Post: The Shapeshifting Detective Platinum Save [CUSA13746]
12-17-2018, 06:13 PM #1
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.l

Here is my platinum save

Needs Testing

However as the game is complete you are able to skip all scenes so it might enable you to get platinum quicker

As I said needs testing Smile

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Enjoy Smile
Last edited by TheChosenOne ; 12-31-2018 at 07:32 PM.

The following 18 users say thank you to TheChosenOne for this useful post:

``,, 7h1nk, a366389, acp1512, AlanBlend37, birka, emperorx, estebech, Feinars, frez0r, Leonrpg, neomax1986, pandorra13, ph14woozies, Reidso, tg08dawesl, uns12, Wosley
12-17-2018, 06:17 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by TheChosenOne View Post
You must login or register to view this content.l

Here is my platinum save

Needs Testing

However as the game is complete you are able to skip all scenes so it might enable you to get platinum quicker

As I said needs testing Smile

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Enjoy Smile

Nice work!

Added a picture toy our thread and did center everything

The following 4 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

emperorx, TheChosenOne, rafaelantunes, uns12
12-24-2019, 07:57 PM #3
It's a pity you didn't make a save before you got Rayne as the killer, as this is the hardest most randomness trophy to get in the entire game. This platinum save is pretty much useless.
Done my sixth playthrough and i still haven't gotten the trophy.
If i managed to get Rayne as the killer i would've made a save and uploaded it, but i've given up on the platinum now.
12-26-2019, 03:40 AM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by neomax1986 View Post
It's a pity you didn't make a save before you got Rayne as the killer, as this is the hardest most randomness trophy to get in the entire game. This platinum save is pretty much useless.
Done my sixth playthrough and i still haven't gotten the trophy.
If i managed to get Rayne as the killer i would've made a save and uploaded it, but i've given up on the platinum now.

You can figure out pretty early in the game whether or not Rayne is the killer based on how Bronn responds to a particular question after you've done a few particular things. You can figure it out even earlier from the options available to you in a particular part. You can look up the steps for this in a guide on "Look Mum I'm a Detective".
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo