Post: Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker - Platinum Save 95% Trophies popup [CUSA08789]
12-20-2018, 05:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, after many hours of play, here my Platinum Save

Win 1 combat battle you get:

Power Squad
[Battle] Won 100 Combat Battles.

Veteran Ninja
[Battle] Took part in 1000 battles.

Fighter of All Trades
[Battle] Completed 100 battles as an Attack Type.

Elite Squad
[Battle] Won 10 Combat Battles.

Win 1 Flag Battle you get:

Ninja Incarnate
[Battle] Won 100 Flag Battles.

Exam Passed!
[Battle] Won 10 Flag Battles.

Win 1 Base Battle you get:

Ruler of the Battlefield
[Battle] Won 100 Base Battles.

Guardian of the Battlefield
[Battle] Won 10 Base Battles.

For these trophies change rol and win/lose any battle, you get:

Grasping the Horizon
[Battle] Completed 100 battles as a Ranged Type.

Proudly Impenetrable
[Battle] Completed 100 battles as a Defense Type.

Healing Hands
[Battle] Completed 100 battles as a Heal Type.

For all VR Masters Trophies : Talk Sasuke and change master and talk again, you get:

Light as a Brushstroke *
[VR Master] Raised Sai's Training Rank to 5.

Ninja Leader *
[VR Master] Raised Kakashi's Training Rank to 5.

Endless Youth *
[VR Master] Raised Rock Lee's Training Rank to 5.

Tactician on the Veranda *

[VR Master] Raised Shikamaru's Training Rank to 5.

Glutton Party *

[VR Master] Raised Choji's Training Rank to 5.

Next to the Sunlight *
[VR Master] Raised Hinata's Training Rank to 5.

The True Meaning of Love *
[VR Master] Raised Gaara's Training Rank to 5.

Ready to Explode *
[VR Master] Raised Deidara's Training Rank to 5.

Monster Fish Assault *
[VR Master] Raised Kisame's Training Rank to 5.

He Who Knows Pain *
[VR Master] Raised Pain's Training Rank to 5.

Ladder to the Future *
[VR Master] Raised Itachi's Training Rank to 5.

The Self-Seeker *
[VR Master] Raised Kabuto's Training Rank to 5.

A Bridge of Bonds *
[VR Master] Raised Konan's Training Rank to 5.

Hidden Leaf: The Next Generation *
[VR Master] Raised Boruto's Training Rank to 5.

Scion of the Uchiha *
[VR Master] Raised Sarada's Training Rank to 5.

Moon in the Darkness *
[VR Master] Raised Mitsuki's Training Rank to 5.

For this trophy complete again any VR Mission, you get:

To Greater Heights *
Completed all VR Missions.

Other trophies can be obtained.

Merry Christmas

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 43 users say thank you to manu666 for this useful post:

A3lialshamsiii, AndersonRJMac, AngelOfMary, Blackpest, Brbr898, CheplukiC047, coritanos, Cptspiller, darkrevan, DrizzyDreMVP, drocker8, fait23, foxdevilxX, frez0r, gmrgdx, HW99, intelbill, ipon, [email protected], KleberMishima, Kylar87, Lastimmortal, mohammedsan99, niaoren, nickthetaco, Notaru, PapaPizzaKing, PascoalM, Paw, ricardolusong, rj0217, rxssk, skrillex9801, swaggtheroy, sylky, tiagothm, tvbkcok, Umbra1, vexkiyro, witlzx28, Wosley, WrecklessBaby, ZenoDestroyer
04-08-2020, 06:54 PM #20
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by IsThatBuzz View Post
can anyone give me a detailed step-by-step on how to use this save with Save Wizard for ps4? please, thanks

Have you looked at the tutorials?

You need to resign it using a program called Save Wizard. See below:
You must login or register to view this content.

If that doesn't help PM me and I can help with something a bit more text-based. I'm usually on once a day.
04-08-2020, 07:50 PM #21
Originally posted by JayCR View Post
Originally posted by NXYX View Post
So working on the Pre-Professor trophy and I have maybe two Skills to get in Defense and Heal Classes. I have completed all the masters EXCEPT Yamato he's at 2 stars currently. So if you want I can load the save that's currently missing the 2 Jutsu in Defense and Heal OR I can keep going until I get those but it's taking a bit of time due to my scheduling. Choose for me.

upload it bro i can finish the rest <3

It's finally here... I am soooo apologetic for the really late addition for this Save. But here it is... I did maybe a few more missions and Yamato is still at the same spot and you can take him along on the first training mission or the S rank Akatsuki (sp?) and finish him off. Again, my apologies for my lateness. You must login or register to view this content.

You are still missing Class exclusive skills bro but still i worked on your saved file for a couple of hours and its Finally here the You must login or register to view this content. all you have to do is play a couple of matches using the healer class... I greatly recommend going to the training VR Missions and play the Last one is against 4 Akatsuki's it only take seconds to beat and with Loading times is around 3 minutes every cycle do this around 10 times until you get the last skill wich is Insect Jamming Technique and the the trophy will pop

Bad News is that I believe that you guys will need both Season Passes to use this save file... Enjoy and this is only for Professor Trophy some of the others are glitched for some reason but go ahead and try them

The following user thanked SoulPurity7 for this useful post:

PapaPizzaKing
04-18-2020, 10:02 PM #22
JayCR
Gobble
Originally posted by SoulPurity7 View Post
So working on the Pre-Professor trophy and I have maybe two Skills to get in Defense and Heal Classes. I have completed all the masters EXCEPT Yamato he's at 2 stars currently. So if you want I can load the save that's currently missing the 2 Jutsu in Defense and Heal OR I can keep going until I get those but it's taking a bit of time due to my scheduling. Choose for me.

It's finally here... I am soooo apologetic for the really late addition for this Save. But here it is... I did maybe a few more missions and Yamato is still at the same spot and you can take him along on the first training mission or the S rank Akatsuki (sp?) and finish him off. Again, my apologies for my lateness. You must login or register to view this content.

You are still missing Class exclusive skills bro but still i worked on your saved file for a couple of hours and its Finally here the You must login or register to view this content. all you have to do is play a couple of matches using the healer class... I greatly recommend going to the training VR Missions and play the Last one is against 4 Akatsuki's it only take seconds to beat and with Loading times is around 3 minutes every cycle do this around 10 times until you get the last skill wich is Insect Jamming Technique and the the trophy will pop

Bad News is that I believe that you guys will need both Season Passes to use this save file... Enjoy and this is only for Professor Trophy some of the others are glitched for some reason but go ahead and try them

What exactly do I or did I miss? I was looking at the trophy guide for it and thought I was close to it. The healer class was the main one I needed for all the skills. I didn't do a lot on that class. I played a few matches but did not get far as I was playing with randoms on the Akatsuki S rank trying to finish certain class stuff. So my apologies. BUT thanks for making more progress. and Yeah, I have bought both Season Passes. It was cheap and on sale when I bought the game.
04-26-2020, 11:06 PM #23
Hello.

Possible to up to EU version please ? Thank you !
08-12-2020, 03:50 PM #24
I need a save file without the season pass 2 and 3 characters, for the Professor trophy, please.
08-12-2020, 03:56 PM #25

I cannot use your save, since you have the season pass number two in it ... :(
02-02-2021, 09:16 AM #26
Save versión Europe?
02-06-2021, 06:30 AM #27
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by manu666 View Post

i feel dumb but how to i get the save to work if the game keeps loading my character
02-24-2021, 04:18 PM #28
Originally posted by SoulPurity7 View Post

thanks unlock trophy
Last edited by Amintor8457 ; 02-25-2021 at 05:51 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo