Post: Hollow Knight - Keen Hunter + True Hunter + Platinum Save [CUSA13632]
12-22-2018, 04:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi

For Keen Hunter trophy and True Hunter trophy the only monster remaining to complete the journal is You must login or register to view this content.
load You must login or register to view this content. kill 15 Crystal Crawler you get Keen Hunter trophy after first kill and after you killed 15 of them hold Triangle and UP enter first tent to the right and travel to Greenpath go and talk to THE HUNTER will give you Hunter's Mark pick it up for True Hunter trophy

You must login or register to view this content.

shout out to Save Wizard for making this platinum so much easier
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-22-2018 at 04:46 PM.

The following 27 users say thank you to mnga13 for this useful post:

aeneax, Anjinhupunk, bataman880, BenDover27, broomstop, Castru, Cris242cris7, CStrife, doraemon, ignored467, ivory7777, kid90, kingpinka, kuzya, le0n, Leonrpg, licopaiva, mhornfreak, milito0022, MXNlink, Papepipopu, pheliz, Sennel, shemssharp, Uncle Ted, UziBarrel, Wosley
08-03-2019, 03:11 PM #11
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by victorrfuego View Post
Will I get the platinum if I use your save file right away? Or do I need to meet a requirement?

The Platinum Save means the platinum was already achieved on that save. If you're looking to pop trophies, most of the time platinum saves are not great for that because most or all trophies would be locked out of that save file since the requirements are already met. For instance, you can't go back and collect mask shards for that trophy since there are none left.

Looking at the saves here, these were meant to pop Keen Hunter and True Hunter for you. You might be able to get others with these saves, like the ending trophies for instance, but anything already done is unlikely to pop.
08-04-2019, 02:05 AM #12
iHakup
Rookie
Hello i need help to get this Ascension trophy i have 2275 escences but i don´t know where find more xD thanks all
04-13-2020, 03:18 PM #13
Originally posted by mnga13 View Post
Hi

For Keen Hunter trophy and True Hunter trophy the only monster remaining to complete the journal is You must login or register to view this content.
load You must login or register to view this content. kill 15 Crystal Crawler you get Keen Hunter trophy after first kill and after you killed 15 of them hold Triangle and UP enter first tent to the right and travel to Greenpath go and talk to THE HUNTER will give you Hunter's Mark pick it up for True Hunter trophy

You must login or register to view this content.

shout out to Save Wizard for making this platinum so much easier

GUYS!!![/b]

Be aware that with this awesome savefile, since he's already at 112% game completion, you can also gain the gold trophy "Pure Completion" for "Attain 112% game completion and complete the game"
Just beat the final boss and after the ending credits (around 3 minutes) you'll get it!
Last edited by ignored467 ; 04-13-2020 at 03:18 PM.
05-10-2020, 09:56 PM #14
Originally posted by Mr.DREX View Post
any one have save for the Masked trophy

same for me. spent somedays playing but that Masked trophy didnt pop up =///!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo