12-23-2018, 02:06 PM #1
RPGAddict
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.
Here's a save for the PSVR game Astro bot

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Go into the ship and play with the crane, collect last 2 items for Humble beginnings, Toy Stories and Crane Maniac

Go into the challenges, complete the last 2 challenges i left for Greatness awaits, Greatness coming, Greatness nearly there, Greatness truly! and Big Boss

I left 2 of all so trophies can pop semi-legit, just do 1 of each and should pop some trophies, wait then do the rest for the others Smile

Plat save for who want to have an easy time with the challenges

Last edited by RPGAddict ; 01-10-2019 at 05:23 PM.

The following 87 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

``,, [GB], 03max62, 19willy74, ajay.solidsnake, anon2010, articuno77, BD132, benja1016, berserk2120, BerzerkBarrage, birka, bluejeans, BuggedGarden, caretaker29, chenle3000, cosagorda, crescentyue, daFFy_d, dawgbert, DiablQ, dirtytone, Duff85, ElCalvo, elemzzo, Failed Legend, fenicce, FooFinlayson, frez0r, FunTox, G3sSi_89, Genesis777, goblins, Han_Yu_SSS, Hedgehog, HUYI82, jackie_k, jameshird85, Jarga, Jeffdiego115, JimmyHACK, JinzoXP, jkdave, johnboy105, joker1985, JusThatGood, Kaboukiman, kamssdu51, KayelizRivera88, Kevils, ks-rus, LLLLLLOOOOO, lolik, loutotristew, LTBadBoy, luminus, Major Meat Bone, malachit75, mfmedia, Micha93Orz, neoar, Nicoelo29, NPBLADE, pandorra13, ph14woozies, PlaystationGamer, powerade73, quasar007, RageSoul51, rangus281666, roskyrosky, sef009, Sephires, sige book, sinjonook, Spacebolli, Sytchof, The90Game, TheBlackPec, tnybrbndr, VTC, washer, Wezen, Wosley, XxSnakekilleRxX, Yannackak, zero1976
12-23-2018, 02:11 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Thank you for the Save!

Did change your title a little bit, fixed your download button , added a picture and centered everything Smile
12-23-2018, 05:52 PM #3
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
holy hell, this is unexpected thanks a lot for the save.
01-02-2019, 04:45 PM #4
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by RPGAddict View Post

Go into the ship and play with the crane, collect last 2 items for Humble beginnings, Toy Stories and Crane Maniac

Go into the challenges, complete the last 2 challenges i left for Greatness awaits, Greatness coming, Greatness nearly there, Greatness truly! and Big Boss

I left 2 of all so trophies can pop semi-legit, just do 1 of each and should pop some trophies, wait then do the rest for the others Smile

Hay man thanks i didnt get "Go into the challenges, complete the last 2 challenges i left for Greatness awaits, Greatness coming, Greatness nearly there, Greatness truly! and Big Boss" can we with this get all the challenges trophies (10 , 20 , Cleared all Challenges fully ) or only the last one

The following user thanked neoar for this useful post:

quasar007
01-02-2019, 04:56 PM #5
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by neoar View Post
Originally posted by RPGAddict View Post

Hay man thanks i didnt get "Go into the challenges, complete the last 2 challenges i left for Greatness awaits, Greatness coming, Greatness nearly there, Greatness truly! and Big Boss" can we with this get all the challenges trophies (10 , 20 , Cleared all Challenges fully ) or only the last one

I actually left 2 challenges to get trophies in a semi legit order, u can get all of the trophies
01-03-2019, 02:46 AM #6
No way to covert this to US is there? Some of these challenges are a real bitch.
Last edited by ILikeToCheatPS3 ; 01-03-2019 at 02:47 AM.
01-03-2019, 02:43 PM #7
blurrz
Do a barrel roll!
I have a complete US save for all trophies, am working on uploading right now. And yes, my left thumb is raw lol.

EDIT: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by blurrz ; 01-03-2019 at 05:20 PM.

The following user thanked blurrz for this useful post:

ILikeToCheatPS3
01-04-2019, 12:15 AM #8
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
any chance a platinum save can be uploaded so that i can complete the 1st challenge for the trophies thx.
01-04-2019, 01:52 PM #9
blurrz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
any chance a platinum save can be uploaded so that i can complete the 1st challenge for the trophies thx.

It's in my thread here (US only): You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by blurrz ; 01-04-2019 at 01:54 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to blurrz for this useful post:

JimmyHACK, Opticalenvy
01-06-2019, 01:31 AM #10
HUYI82
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by blurrz View Post
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post

It's in my thread here (US only): You must login or register to view this content.

thanks but i need EU region, which is the reason i was asking here unless you can re region your platinum save for EU?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo