Post: Black Ops 3 - Hardest Trophies [CUSA02624/03005/02290]
12-27-2018, 03:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Black Ops 3 - Personal Decorator, Realistic, Curator [CUSA02624/03005/02290]

CUSA02624 AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!

IMPORTANT!!!!! START THE GAME IN "LOCAL MODE" !!!!

You must login or register to view this content.

INSTRUCTIONS AND LINK CUSA03005

Well guys, I've had a lot of work to bring this save to you, but you've helped a lot, and it's there.

1 - Resign the save with the savewizard, and start the game, in the main menu, DO NOT FORGET TO SELECT THE LOCAL MODE! (VERY IMPORTANT)

Select Continue Story, and End Level (Hypocenter).

He will earn collectible trophies (Walking Encyclopedia and Curator) and all trophies of outstanding difficulty, including Realistic.

2 - After this, you will be in the safehouse,

Go to the combat simulator and Easy difficulty, beat wave 1, and kill yourself, thus getting the trophy "For real this time".

3 - Proceed to the next mission, select class "1", where the XR-2 weapon lacks 4 kills for 650 and the secondary "48 Dredge" lacks 2 kills for 650, thus releasing the last camouflages.

At the beginning of the next mission, kill the soldiers with these weapons, and you will get the Doing Camo Right trophy if you do not already have it.

After completing this part, select exit and save, and go to the safehouse and you will get "Personal Decorator"

LINK HERE VERSION CUSA03005

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

INSTRUCTIONS AND LINK CUSA02290

After resign the save with savewizard, go to the safehouse, buy and equip the Combat Axe (according to image) and then select exit / save.
Then select safehouse again, and as soon as you load it will win the personal decorator trophy.
To win trophies of difficulty, including "realistic", just finish any quest on "easy", midway through checkpoints, win the "Curator" trophy.

For the Combat Training trophy, just follow the instructions in the previous save

Enjoy, it worked hard but finally as promised!
diegoneo

LINK HERE VERSION CUSA02290

INSTRUCTIONS AND LINK CUSA02624
1 - Select "Local Mode/Campaign"
2 - Enter the Safehouse
3 - Go to combat simulator
4 - Select customize equipment, and select the secondary weapon "BlackCell" and start combat simulator mode.
5 - In wave 3, destroy 2 aerial vants with BlackCell, and then kill yourself.

6 - Plin, Enjoy!

LINK HERE VERSION CUSA02624

OTHERS SAVES
start any mission, and select class 1, using the weapon "BRM" and kill 2 more enemies to release the camo and thus the trophy.
Last edited by diegoneo ; 12-22-2020 at 01:53 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 592 users say thank you to diegoneo for this useful post:

_AAB_, 007zero007, 1233355, 19willy74, 3331, 415a415a454c, 66GraF66, A_B_Y, a6las, Abner99, abod1230, AboodyRDR, abuhmeed11, Ac1dmonk3y, acjspider, ADAY, ademasbg33, adibotor, adilgangster, AdolfoTiRompo, Adrianobr28, adx01salam, aeneax, Ahmad55d, AHMAD71, AhmedVH, akaMarvin, AkumaNYC, alarosy2015, albysprx, AleCarlos, AleMunhoz, AleMura7--, Alexander shade, alialmulal_98, Alinasser502, Alm7trf2leel, alvaro_15, alwaphi, Aman-Sangar, andrew24113, AndrewG87, Angut84, Apex_Raptor, asdfg2, Ash-Kumar, Ashraf1979, Atrejus, Atreus100, awad-ksa9, Aweiii丶, awesomw1, azazzello, bakerboy72682, bardinfog, barkingDog, barnoz, basedracarys, BerzerkBarrage, bh_0096, Biel, BigTrain, BIO9527, birka, BlackHat72, BlessUpMane, bobfy, bokerman, BootUp, bossboss21, bpbrendel, Brakyos, brand129, Breoreus, broomstop, Bross, brownie_1, brsrk, burntlink, C_nico2811, Cacodemon, Botty, Cambeany, cataniam, catpenalty1, cbenj25, cchokevin, cedfeefe154, cem_aslan, chapu23, closedcasket, CloverOkami09, cnbyuth, cocodeshanel, codebreaker718, commander1981, CoolioJones, coritanos, COzAR, Cptspiller and 492 other users.
12-29-2018, 05:33 PM #20
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Originally posted by diegoneo View Post
got my hopes up for nothing :( thought this was for USA! CUSA02290! :( the wait continues...… :(

I will work on this version CUSA02290 ...

if you make a set for this version id literally donate to you! Lmao... you'd be a life saver this is the only trophies keeping me from platinum.

If you successfully create the PSN account needed that has this version, I will buy the psn card to purchase the game, and we can both get the platinum. I have the money but don't want to do the research to make the account lol

The following user thanked PS4_Trophies for this useful post:

Race_of_warriors
12-30-2018, 12:05 PM #21
I'm willing to help, but I need the game in this ID CUSA2290
12-30-2018, 05:17 PM #22
got my hopes up for nothing :( thought this was for USA! CUSA02290! :( the wait continues...… :(

if you make a set for this version id literally donate to you! Lmao... you'd be a life saver this is the only trophies keeping me from platinum.

Upload your save CUSA2290, so I can continue this, so I'll get Personal Decorator faster.
12-30-2018, 06:16 PM #23
slippylips
Save Point
I just want to say, while I also need the US version, I really appreciate all the hard work you put into making this save. Even if a US save set never gets finished I'm still super grateful for the work you put in.
12-31-2018, 06:53 AM #24
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight

Upload your save CUSA2290, so I can continue this, so I'll get Personal Decorator faster.

My save was online, so its useless as it needs to be done offline - local play....
I am only 15% anyways it wouldn't matter, I can donate a few dollars to help towards the us version of the game for you if you want... let me know.. thank you!
12-31-2018, 07:32 AM #25
mexcyber
Save Point
PASS?? del Zip
12-31-2018, 10:29 AM #26

My save was online, so its useless as it needs to be done offline - local play....
I am only 15% anyways it wouldn't matter, I can donate a few dollars to help towards the us version of the game for you if you want... let me know.. thank you!

No need to donate, I already got the game and I'm already finishing the accolades and realistic way in CUSA2290 ..

I'll be posting soon ...

The following 3 users say thank you to diegoneo for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, awesomw1, FallenSoldier
12-31-2018, 09:06 PM #27
awesomw1
I am error

No need to donate, I already got the game and I'm already finishing the accolades and realistic way in CUSA2290 ..

I'll be posting soon ...

what a trooper! you're doing great work man many, MANY will appreciate your save once its done.

The following user thanked awesomw1 for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
01-01-2019, 12:01 AM #28
Originally posted by awesomw1 View Post

I'll be posting soon ...

what a trooper! you're doing great work man many, MANY will appreciate your save once its done.

Thanks friend, I am already playing BO3 CUSA2290 realistic, almost all decorations ever made, combat training realistic done ..

It is necessary to finish the phases in the veteran without dying and 650 kills for the arms of the arms ...

The following user thanked diegoneo for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo