01-02-2019, 10:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is my Platinum Save for EU Version.

Warning:
There is only single-player progress in saving.
All your remaining progress is stored on the server (account level, crashtags, lootboxes (and gear items i suppose)

Not tested!
I made a save before getting platinum (6-7 items up to 250 gear items).
Check, if you have skins for cars and characters, then there is a chance that you will get trophy "Geared Up" very soon.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Paranoid_SAR ; 01-07-2019 at 05:21 PM.

The following 46 users say thank you to Paranoid_SAR for this useful post:

Alkiba, arnaud02, berserk2120, Bigboss240280, bigburt82, Cloud, dasima10, Dave00789, Departed2, dro.242, Fizzy Joon, gazz666, gemini2k18, gowhawx, granatiere, hajwel, Holycookie, jackie_k, jimke1, Kazuya, kiki1941, kitkati, kiwi31, koftik, Loverside97, LTBadBoy, McUndertaker89, ozma, Practical94, psxplay, sajman777, salvusio, scippo, sem19933, Shadow62, sherytto, Sodic12, stasya, taker394, Tayrel77, TwoWeu, WaledAlalsheikh, wolsey, Wosley, X-GHOST-X, xvnyr
01-04-2019, 11:38 PM #11
kaka2
Haxor!
thanks for the savedata , but some1 knows how to get Tag evolution trohpy? i did few races today with this savedata and this trohpy left and others too, but some1 got this trohpy by this savedata?
01-05-2019, 07:33 PM #12
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
anyone whos tried this able to make a list of trophies they were able to get? just to confirm it before i use as i only want it for some of the more time consuming ones Smile
01-06-2019, 06:09 PM #13
Karan Jain
Do a barrel roll!
for me only geared up is left which is not popping
01-08-2019, 09:44 PM #14
sajman777
Little One
So I've tested the file to see what pops, so I will detail below my findings and hopefully it helps people out.

Story Trophies
Just do one of any story races (superstar series) and it should pop every single story trophy, but here is what it should pop:

- What does this button do?
- No hard Feelings
- Stay on Target
- Ready for the Rush
- Origins
- Uprising
- Starpower
- Regeneration
- Snowbound
- Superstars
- Founder
- Enter Your Intials

Misc Trophies
These trophies relate to completing just one action to unlock the trophy, but here is what it can pop:

- Ground Pound (do one crushed takedown)
- Paying your Disrespects (smash a tombstone in a match)
- Perform a vomit comet action (Refer to trophy guide video if you need help)
- Fashion Victim (personalise one character by changing their looks)
- Classy (personalise one car by changing its looks)
- Stampede (complete one overdrive match)
- Another Consonant Please (complete one countdown match)
- Not now chief, I'm in the zone (complete one lockdown match)
- We're Drinking, Karen! (complete one switch match)
- In the Spotlight (feature in one post-match random stat highlight not to be confused with MVP).
- Burnt out (get one hunter medal)
- Driving Club (get one near ally actions)
- Eat Dirt (get one checkmate medal)
- Its not an addiction its a lifestyle (get one GOLD game time medal)

Online Trophies
These trophies are linked to the server and needs to be done on your own as the information is held on the server:

- #Crashtag (Just earn one crashtag)
- Off the Grid (reach level 5)
- Formula 15 (reach level 15)
- Dizzy Heights (reach level 30)
- Geared up (collect 250 gear items, count how many items you have and minus 80 from it because 80 is the base unlock and doesn't count)
- Tag Evolution (earn 5 ubertags, very easy to do just earn crash tags from the easiest category that matches your skillset).

Final Notes
- OP can make this a platinum save set really, as all the non-offline trophies can be earned on this save, the only required trophies you will need to do yourself are the online ones and seriously will not take you that long seeing as OP has saved you about 15 hours worth of time by uploading this.

- Geared up didn't pop for me even after I re-assigned OPs save file because I had a feeling some of the information is server side, but this will pop if you keep playing as 250 gear items is not a lot seeing as so much content has come out, just a heads up DLC does not count towards this. Buying items with in- game currency does count as well, but just be patient and it will come naturally.

- Tag Evolution same logic, just target the easiest requirements to earn the uber tags, it doesn't matter if you have 4 static ubertags and one dynamic, all you need is a total of 5.

Hope this detailed test of the save file helps people, please carefully read it and if you don't understand it then use the trophy guide which can be found here: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/onrush/327192-onrush-trophy-guide-roadmap.html
Last edited by sajman777 ; 01-09-2019 at 01:43 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to sajman777 for this useful post:

dasima10, Fizzy Joon, foxdevilxX, gowhawx, Herrkulez, kaka20, LTBadBoy, miichaelchriis, Perna10, stasya, TwoWeu, Yokoso
05-28-2020, 04:52 PM #15
Originally posted by sajman777 View Post

Can i ask you if you remember how can i track how many gears items i have..? Thanks.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo