Post: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Treasures, difficulties, speedruns [CUSA02344]
01-03-2019, 11:26 AM #1
TwoWeu
Silent Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Remastered. Treasures, all difficulties, speedruns [CUSA02344]

Hi everyone!
I re-regioned [CUSA02343] saves to [CUSA02344] from You must login or register to view this content. thread. Tested on my dummy account. Maybe it could be helpful for someone.
For treasures trophies use You must login or register to view this content. video.
Here are the saves:
1. You must login or register to view this content.. Collect first treasure using video guide in link above.
2. You must login or register to view this content.. Collected 19 of 20 treasures for trophy.
3. You must login or register to view this content.. Find the Strange Relic using video guide in link above.
4. You must login or register to view this content.. Collected 39 of 40 treasures for trophy.
5. You must login or register to view this content.. Collected 59 of 60 treasures for trophy.
6. You must login or register to view this content.. Collected 79 of 80 treasures for trophy.
7. You must login or register to view this content.. Just find the last two treasures using video in link above.
8. You must login or register to view this content.. Continue the game, beat last boss and you'll get all difficulty trophies.
9. You must login or register to view this content.. This save is for Too Fat Too Furious and Needer for Speeder trophies. Continue the game, put on Fat Drake outfit via options menu and you'll earn these trophies.

Enjoy!
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-23-2020 at 02:41 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 27 users say thank you to TwoWeu for this useful post:

A5NAKEA, Apex_Raptor, BASIA2001, belga, br0wniiez, burntlink, Ciccioboy, Clever, Craig-Richardson, delpiero, Dimitri2001, Dixon481, Frog_Granola, Geek-_-Du64, Hatchet Harry, ignored467, joladouille, kiki1941, Mazeltov, Meyna86, nextgenupdateaccount, phosgene, Robert, RuMesser98, valkiarngreiper, voher123, Wosley
01-04-2019, 05:22 PM #2
No luck for kills trophies?
03-29-2019, 03:03 PM #3
TwoWeu
Silent Hunter
Originally posted by athrunlelouch View Post
No luck for kills trophies?

No. But you can easily get them using these saves and guides on YouTube. Good luck =)
06-07-2019, 12:01 PM #4
Hello,
Do i need to delete first my save or i can put and overwrite with no problem?
Thanks
06-07-2019, 12:13 PM #5
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Ciccioboy View Post
Hello,
Thanks

For some games overwriting will not work just not sure what ones just put your current saves on a USB and then on your pc then delete it on your ps4 and put this one instead

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Ciccioboy
06-08-2019, 07:24 PM #6
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by Ciccioboy View Post
Hello,
Thanks

For some games overwriting will not work just not sure what ones just put your current saves on a USB and then on your pc then delete it on your ps4 and put this one instead

Thanks, will try!
01-22-2020, 08:25 PM #7
Thanks for these saves too mate - super helpful! However I don't know whether I'm doing something wrong, but as was the case with U1, I can't seem to pick Donugh Drake costume - the game tells me that I need to finish the game on normal difficulty Crying

Plus it's worth mentioning that the speedrun save also unlocks brutal difficulty, which doesn't look too legit...

The following user thanked phosgene for this useful post:

Nurochka18
05-12-2020, 05:42 PM #8
Originally posted by phosgene View Post
Thanks for these saves too mate - super helpful! However I don't know whether I'm doing something wrong, but as was the case with U1, I can't seem to pick Donugh Drake costume - the game tells me that I need to finish the game on normal difficulty Crying

Plus it's worth mentioning that the speedrun save also unlocks brutal difficulty, which doesn't look too legit...

Was there ever a fix for the the Donut Drake costume? Ive just had the same problem...
05-16-2020, 11:29 AM #9
Originally posted by demonbazza View Post

Was there ever a fix for the the Donut Drake costume? Ive just had the same problem...

Nope, I ended up doing another run as Doughnut Drake. No biggie for me honestly since it's my favourite game in the series.

The following user thanked phosgene for this useful post:

demonbazza
06-03-2020, 12:55 AM #10
Originally posted by demonbazza View Post

Save 9 doesn't work because you don't have any suits. Here is the solution. Use save 8 to complete the game to get the Fat outfit. You have to get to the menu through the captions. Keep the save 8. Now save only game data from save 9, you have the data profile in the console from save 8. Now you can use the fat outfit and complete the game for both trophies. Tested.

The following 2 users say thank you to gucciem for this useful post:

iTzVarax, TwoWeu
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo