01-04-2019, 09:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Here is my A.O.T 2 platinum 100% save hope it works best for you guys not sure if trophies will pop haven't tested it let me know below if it works ^ _ ^
Last edited by Wosley ; 01-04-2019 at 11:22 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Dark_Crusade for this useful post:

``,, aeneax, Anas014, fenicce, gogeta62, Leofrigo, PapaPizzaKing, pluscefe, weynejkl
01-13-2019, 02:41 AM #2
Kair0s
Rookie
Save is amazing! since I finished the story a long time ago, I'm not sure if any story related trophies will pop. On the other hand, trophies like the gifts and saving an NPC will pop once you trigger one of them (Couldn't pop the avoidance one!), For the friendships and gallery trophies, nothing popped for me at all.
01-15-2019, 09:40 PM #3
Awe i'm sorry to hear that gallery and friendship trophies didn't pop for you i recently got plat in it so i wanted to share with the community i apologize in advance if it doesn't pop many trophies :(
02-06-2019, 10:43 AM #4
wishnd
Keeper
Originally posted by Kair0s View Post
Save is amazing! since I finished the story a long time ago, I'm not sure if any story related trophies will pop. On the other hand, trophies like the gifts and saving an NPC will pop once you trigger one of them (Couldn't pop the avoidance one!), For the friendships and gallery trophies, nothing popped for me at all.

For the "Avoid 100 attacks" trophy, you need to avoid exactly 5 attacks (or was it 6). I counted them. After the fifth one the trophy pops (just tested it).

The following user thanked wishnd for this useful post:

Dark_Crusade
02-06-2019, 09:59 PM #5
wishnd
Keeper
Since the most time consuming trophy for the gallery is not working with the provided save, here is one from me. The gallery is at 99% missing only one roll item. You need to finish only one scout mission with S or SS rank to get the trophy for 100% completion. You need to finish "Heading to The Relief Signal -> Skirmish in The Forest" mission.

Please note that this is not a platinum save as the one provided above. I used the save from the first post to get the 100 avoid attacks, 2000 body parts and 100 alies saved trophies. So those may or may not pop with mine. Unfortunatelly, I already did on my own the friends trophy but with the SW code for 99 gifts it shouldn't be a problem for everyone. (I wish I knew about it before grinding on my own all but one friend Happy)

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 6 users say thank you to wishnd for this useful post:

gogeta62, hoarau, Karatox, lukeluks, weynejkl, Wosley
02-11-2019, 04:38 AM #6
Nice! Happy glad my save was helpful somewhat lol and thanks wishnd for sharing the other save for the 100% gallery props to you ^ _ ^
05-24-2019, 06:57 PM #7
gogeta62
Little One
Thnaks you very much works for EU version =)
09-10-2019, 01:08 AM #8
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
Anyone have a save for the friendship and character unlock trophies?
04-30-2020, 05:23 PM #9
10-03-2020, 06:00 AM #10
Bla13
Rookie
Hi guys, EU save is possible ? I need :(
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo