Post: Atelier Rorona ~The Alchemist of Arland~ DX All Ending [CUSA14011]
01-06-2019, 11:19 PM #1
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, fans of Atelier.

This is my save for all ending, only main story complete and for the additional story you have to do it by your self or use my save to start the additional story.

All characters with the best equipment.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 01-06-2019 at 11:44 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to hamoodi for this useful post:

candices12, Leonrpg, miku00, sajman777, Wosley
01-08-2019, 09:22 PM #2
sajman777
Little One
Thanks for doing these, I know how annoying some of the older Atelier games are, due to really rigid time based events. I did a test on a dummy account and can confirm the save files and trophies do work.

The following user thanked sajman777 for this useful post:

hamoodi
01-08-2019, 10:55 PM #3
hamoodi
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
Thanks for doing these, I know how annoying some of the older Atelier games are, due to really rigid time based events. I did a test on a dummy account and can confirm the save files and trophies do work.

Thanks to letting me know, I'm doing the same thing for Atelier Totori now.
01-08-2019, 11:24 PM #4
sajman777
Little One
I just realised we used to share saves about Atelier for the PS3 section of this website haha, wow it's been a while mate. Hope you're well and looking forward to the Totori XD one.

I'm hoping to tackle the new Atelier that is coming out for the PS4 this year (permitting release date for the West). Would be nice to work with someone again Smile
01-12-2019, 10:27 AM #5
Looking for similar for Totori, as I remember Totori doesn't have "choose which ending" at the end.
05-15-2020, 02:29 AM #6
miku00
Rookie
Is there any way I can get this but the US version? (CUSA14023)? I need this
05-15-2020, 04:52 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by miku00 View Post

I don't see any on the forums, but if the game has Advanced Mode you could always try to re-region it. I know it at least has Quick Mode. Tutorial below:

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

miku00
05-16-2020, 03:16 AM #8
miku00
Rookie
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I don't see any on the forums, but if the game has Advanced Mode you could always try to re-region it. I know it at least has Quick Mode. Tutorial below:

That did the trick, thanks

The following user thanked miku00 for this useful post:

aeneax
05-16-2020, 02:50 PM #9
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

That did the trick, thanks

Glad it worked for you. Thanks for reporting back that it did. Advanced Mode is not enabled for all games, and sometimes miscellaneous issues prevent re-regioning. So now we know re-regioning's possible for this title, and by extension *probably* the other games in the IP since there's a good chance the save structure is similar.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo