01-14-2019, 12:23 AM #1
ktohaan
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hitman Blood Money Professional + All Weapons + Upgrades + High Roller + Silent Assassin [CUSA13612]

Below is my save for Hitman Blood Money completed on Normal and Professional. I have already completed Silent Assassin on 5 missions on Professional. The only thing I did not do is the final level on professional (credits). If anyone wants to test this save and comment if anything pops, that would be much appreciated. Maybe try to play a level on pro and get silent assassin to see if it will pop the 5 silent assassin trophies for all difficulties.

You must login or register to view this content.

Here is what you can do for the upgrade trophies. Resign, load, buy all upgrades for one weapon and play a mission (normal difficulty on A New Life would work). Once you finish, trophy will pop. Copy and paste from USB to PS4 again and repeat for each weapon. There is enough money to upgrade more than one weapon at a time.

Here is the weapons trophy save:

All you need is the MP9 (The bird mission). The enemies that wear the yellow bird disguise has this).
And the M14 (Last story mission before credits. All the soldiers carry this).

The save below is my platinum save. The second save (47 MW) file has $5,000,000 accumulated. Not sure if it will auto pop. It is at the last mission as well. You should also have enough money to upgrade all weapons in one shot. It is on Normal.

Last edited by aeneax ; 10-23-2019 at 01:23 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 17 users say thank you to ktohaan for this useful post:

burntlink, Busiu1986, DanielJackson, estebech, Evilnessmod, Ali D Killer, ignored467, kwadiava, Leonrpg, Lorenzoo1989, mamuske, pandorra13, taker394, ThatEpicSomeone, TheBlackPec, winch, Wosley
01-16-2019, 03:22 AM #2
Great work, thanks a lot !
07-19-2019, 02:14 PM #3
Hi,

First, thanks for the saves!

I completed the mission "Amendment XXV" in Pro + Silent Assassin using this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQFGrpszhGQ

All difficulty and Silent Assassin trophies popped + Kruger Schmidt 3 trophies
10-22-2019, 10:24 PM #4
Can this be converted to EU?

I don't own this game so I can't check if this game has advanced mode or not.
This game is currently on sale in the EU store.

The following user thanked neomax1986 for this useful post:

taker394
10-25-2019, 02:59 AM #5
ktohaan
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by neomax1986 View Post

There is advanced mode available.
10-25-2019, 04:14 PM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by neomax1986 View Post

In case you need a tutorial for it. https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-game-save-modding/1000238-save-wizard-re-region-tutorial.html.
Last edited by Wosley ; 10-25-2019 at 04:15 PM.
02-10-2020, 03:22 PM #7
GUCUN
Rookie
Do all weapons need to carry weapons to complete the task? How can I take M14 out?
Last edited by GUCUN ; 02-10-2020 at 03:22 PM.
02-10-2020, 03:49 PM #8
GUCUN
Rookie
never mind ,just use platinum save get the all weapon trophie thank you
03-26-2020, 09:27 PM #9
xname
Rookie
Originally posted by estebech View Post
Hi,

I completed the mission "Amendment XXV" in Pro + Silent Assassin using this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQFGrpszhGQ

Which save did you use?
03-30-2020, 06:40 AM #10
Originally posted by xname View Post
Originally posted by estebech View Post
Hi,

Which save did you use?

I used the first one, i think
Last edited by estebech ; 03-30-2020 at 05:11 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo