01-15-2019, 01:08 PM #1
RPGAddict
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello guys i just started this game and i want to share some saves

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

REMEMBER THE SAVEFILES STARTS FROM 0 SO U ACTUALLY HAVE TO RESIGN THE PREVIOUS NUMBER FOR THE CORRECT SAVE

save 1 secret mission 4

save 2 secret mission 5

save 3 secret mission 6

save 4 theres some battles left for the Grand Battles

save 5 secret mission 7, Recovered the Aque Blastia

save 6 secret mission 8

save 7 go on story, do the torunament secret mission 9

save 8 backward till u find the giant crab Big Game Greenhorn, go on story and secret mission 10

save 9 secret mission 11

save 10 sleep at the inn go coliseum secret mission 12

save 11 secret 13

save 12 secret 14, Map Nerd (hard to find blanc spaces)

save 13 secret 15

save 14 secret 16

save 15 secret 17

save 16 secret 18

save 17 secret 19, Ended Alexei's Ambitions

from save 18 u can go for the Pro Boarder in deidon hold with repede

save 18 secret 21

save 19 secret 22

save 20 secret 20

asve 21 defeat bloodbeck and grifon for Big Game Hunter

save 22 secret 23

save 23 enter nam comande and answer right to all questions for Smarty-pants

save 24 secret 24

save 25 secret 25 and Defeated the Adephagos

save 26 setup for The Hit that Keeps On Hitting u can also get To Points Unknown (for this, its the last save u can get it BUT u have to let him fly in circle for 2-3 H)

save 27 Ahhh, Memories

save 28 1 fight for No More Grinding, Piggybankgo to nam cabande island and buy Jackpot

save 29 last save before boss fight Nostalgia is Overrated

save 31 wait 5 hours to get Bunny Guild Member, do a battle for They Call Me...

save 30 wait a few seconds for Too Much Free Time

thanks to hamoodi heres a save for all the savepoints! Back Up Plan You must login or register to view this content.

sleep at the inn 3 times and then re-enter Aurnion there should be your last save point

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Heres the save i modified for Low Level Challenger load save 5

Speedster load save 25

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content. heres the save for the skits! Go the the gym and watch the final cooking skit!

Last edited by RPGAddict ; 03-25-2019 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Fixed Links

The following 490 users say thank you to RPGAddict for this useful post:

``,, 3than, 902900, aalvi, acp1512, Acroshot, AdriRaltor, Aeramis, Ahmaad1, aibachan, aika1006, albasheeq, alcaus, Aldotsk, aldwin1412, alexwight2017, alielle3, alitcer, alshamsi_1121, alxcleu, amegia, Amen6661, Amidamaru2k6, ananab, Anax2xtc, Angelord, Anianca, Anima91, anngora, Ansatsi, anzaianzai, aon1, april94, aragornchewi, Aramis_02, archertsukasa, Aryon88, Asma_Nizar, asnago, asoko, Atilla, August72, bab1970, Babarz, bakajanai, Ballackfutbol, bardinfog, Battlehorst0, Berak11, bestiedamo1, birdagh, BlackMetalPanda, Blakey-Kun, blamper, blazephx, blindultimatum, blueboi, BMAAT, bobsandbag, boltstryke, borusse, broskiboy, brucej122, bruno83, BubbaDaBarb, bullet1994, bunkule, burntlink, caminion, candices12, car1234, Carramrod235, Castru, Casus_belli, catpenalty1, Cee-Caw, cerne, CGInfernoBlast, Chaos9186, ChaosK1ng, chavo2404, chellesan, cherrytrees87, chjimi, choieunsoh, Choua51, chris-83200, Chrysalis1, chuchucha, cihan57, Clever, Cloud, Cloud aka L, Cloud500, Cneyt-Saltrk, Cobra_Commander, Coro, cplayerl12, cplayerl122, Craford123 and 390 other users.
02-07-2019, 10:44 PM #38
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by sajman777 View Post
Just to clarify to get the "To Points Unknown" trophy, just leave Ba'aul running in the sky for about two hours and the trophy will pop lol? Does anyone have a save for a less time required? if not I guess I will have to suck it up and idle myself haha.

Thats the point, i dont have any closer save because i left several hours baul flying around, like for the bunny trophy.
02-07-2019, 10:58 PM #39
Mine took more than 2 hours, but I started doing it as soon as I unlocked Ba'ul, so I didn't have any distance from just regular use with him. Also, amusingly enough, it at some point also unlocked the "reveal the whole map" trophy in the process. I guess the way I had the analog stick pushed down made it so Ba'ul was moving ever so slightly to the right with each loop around the world map, so it sorta just slowly swept across the entire map, very slowly revealing everything. I didn't intend for it to do that, and likely couldn't replicate it even if I tried lol, I guess I sorta just got lucky with the way my analog stick was pressed down.
Last edited by Mazurka83 ; 02-07-2019 at 11:02 PM.
02-07-2019, 11:50 PM #40
manabyte77
Little One
I'm confused about Save 32. It says go to Nam Cobanda to get the All Skits trophy, but there's no Ba'ul yet?
02-08-2019, 12:53 AM #41
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
I'm confused about Save 32. It says go to Nam Cobanda to get the All Skits trophy, but there's no Ba'ul yet?

I don't think he's added it yet. I only see up to save file 30 in his saveset zip, which links to save slot 31. In order for there to be a save slot 32, there would need to be a Save File 31 in the zip (the file name, not the slot name in the game)
02-08-2019, 02:43 AM #42
manabyte77
Little One
Originally posted by Mazurka83 View Post
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post

I don't think he's added it yet. I only see up to save file 30 in his saveset zip, which links to save slot 31. In order for there to be a save slot 32, there would need to be a Save File 31 in the zip (the file name, not the slot name in the game)

Read the very bottom of the post where it says Character Skit in bold. I loaded that save but you're in Danghrest shortly after the end of part 1. That is File 31.
02-08-2019, 02:50 AM #43
Ah okay, I see. I honestly am surprised it's so hard to get a save file for the Character Study trophy, so far 2 people have tried to post them and there's been problems with both saves :( :(
02-08-2019, 08:55 AM #44
RPGAddict
Little One
Ok w8 i said im playing u misunderstood the message im playing the game to reach nam cobanda, thats a save with all skit unlocked from grade shop BUT i have to reach it, maybe today or tomorrow it will be ready.

it isnt hard,it is just people want the save without even try to help :P
Last edited by RPGAddict ; 02-08-2019 at 08:57 AM.
02-08-2019, 07:56 PM #45
Originally posted by RPGAddict View Post
Ok w8 i said im playing u misunderstood the message im playing the game to reach nam cobanda, thats a save with all skit unlocked from grade shop BUT i have to reach it, maybe today or tomorrow it will be ready.

I'd try to help, it's just I don't have a save that's further along than that, my second playthrough I only just visited Aspio for the first time
02-08-2019, 08:18 PM #46
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by Mazurka83 View Post
Originally posted by RPGAddict View Post

I'd try to help, it's just I don't have a save that's further along than that, my second playthrough I only just visited Aspio for the first time

Dw it's ok I'm at zaphias reaching Estelle after she get caught tomorrow prolly the save will be ready, already modified the save for 999999999chips
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo