Post: Mutant Year Zero Iron Mutant (Very Hard) Save [CUSA12680/CUSA12667]
01-17-2019, 02:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey folks!

Hope this save finds you well and give you less grinding time!

This is for Mutant Year Zero (US region). It should pop "Pfft!Too easy!", "Still too easy!!!" AND "QA have suffered!"

Just finish off the last few guys (don't worry, you can't mess up!) and head on in!

US Version: You must login or register to view this content.

EU Version: You must login or register to view this content.

Namaste,
Empty
Last edited by EmptyFibers ; 10-02-2020 at 09:25 PM. Reason: title

The following 12 users say thank you to EmptyFibers for this useful post:

_AAB_, aeneax, Anas014, burntlink, DanielJackson, kh01, MacadamCowboy, milburn, milito0022, QasYou, scyria, Wosley
01-17-2019, 03:20 AM #2
_AAB_
Do a barrel roll!
There's no advanced mode for cusa12667, cant change region :(
Last edited by _AAB_ ; 01-17-2019 at 11:18 AM.
01-17-2019, 08:08 PM #3
Originally posted by _AAB_ View Post

That is really strange, when I loaded SW up yesterday to mod and run through MYZ, advanced mode was an option for me here in the US. Maybe it is only in the US as of the moment, with EU region to be added later hopefully!

Is it easy to change the region in advanced mode? I have never used advance mode for anything.

The following user thanked EmptyFibers for this useful post:

_AAB_
01-17-2019, 08:14 PM #4
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by EmptyFibers View Post

That is really strange, when I loaded SW up yesterday to mod and run through MYZ, advanced mode was an option for me here in the US. Maybe it is only in the US as of the moment, with EU region to be added later hopefully!

Is it easy to change the region in advanced mode? I have never used advance mode for anything.

It's easy i got a tutorial for it in the Ps4 Game Save Modding Section (its a sticky)

It's just importing, exporting and just changing the first digit

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

_AAB_, MacadamCowboy
01-18-2019, 08:02 PM #5
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

It's easy i got a tutorial for it in the Ps4 Game Save Modding Section (its a sticky)

Does that only work if you have "advanced mode" for you region as an option? I have the US save and advanced mode. How would I change it to the EU region via a specific number?
01-18-2019, 08:11 PM #6
Wosley

Does that only work if you have "advanced mode" for you region as an option? I have the US save and advanced mode. How would I change it to the EU region via a specific number?

Both regions need to have Advanced Mode and its in the tutorial lets say the US save has a 0 digit just export it into a folder then open the EU one change the first digit to 0 and then import the data of the US save into the EU save and hit apply
01-23-2019, 03:52 AM #7
_AAB_
Do a barrel roll!

Both regions need to have Advanced Mode and its in the tutorial lets say the US save has a 0 digit just export it into a folder then open the EU one change the first digit to 0 and then import the data of the US save into the EU save and hit apply

Save wizard now support EU region, I resigned it to CUSA12667.

Here it is: You must login or register to view this content.

Tested, save works
Last edited by _AAB_ ; 01-23-2019 at 03:33 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to _AAB_ for this useful post:

burntlink, Wosley
01-23-2019, 05:38 AM #8
Wosley

Tested, save works

It's not my thread and i no longer can edit threads since im former staff
01-23-2019, 12:29 PM #9

Tested, save works

It's not my thread and i no longer can edit threads since im former staff

I tried to link the save but nothing happens. It just doesn't show up when I update the post. Not sure why or what I may not be doing correctly.
01-23-2019, 04:52 PM #10
I have linked the EU Re-Regioned save to the first post.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo