01-25-2019, 10:43 PM #1
koz3bal
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

save 1 for missable trophy " young escapee" You must login or register to view this content.

save 2 true ending trophy " broken umbrella" You must login or register to view this content.

save 3 Gotcha trophy You must login or register to view this content.

save 4 Keep Their Head Ringing. go up stairs then right you well find paralyze You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

save 5 RANK S LEON https://www.mediafire.com/file/cuypvwny16njjjk/CUSA09171.7z/file thanks a lot to benderUK for hard trophy
save 6 RANK S Claire two trophy You must login or register to view this content.
save 7 RANK S Claire Hardcore You must login or register to view this content. thx to tsourekis
save 8[/color] two trophy You must login or register to view this content. thnx to hollow_83
location for last file start at 55:24

save 9 You will be at chief's office with claire second run and you need to go at the storage room in 3F at the heart door and destory the racoon at the selves.
You must login or register to view this content. also by hollow_83
location last MR.RACCOON start at 4:05

save 10 LEON HARDCORE https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1023607-resident-evil-2-hardcore-mode-rank-s-leon-cusa09171-a.html thnx to flaviuccio91
for more saves from ripherup
- Minimalist : Clear the game without opening the item box.
- Frugalist : Complete the game without using a recovery item.
- With Time to Spare : Defeat Stage 4 G with 4+ minutes left until detonation.
- A Heroine Emerges : Complete Claire's story
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by koz3bal ; 02-03-2019 at 01:45 PM. Reason: fixed CUSA code and links

The following 174 users say thank you to koz3bal for this useful post:

-Cipher-, 7h1nk, A_B_Y, abdulelahdragon, abufhad, ak7l, alaaltayeb, allamifaris, Allohashin, alphapiers, Amony6769, amylianian, Andrew Raukens, Anselmo Ricci, [email protected], Ayaali41, Aziz, b4t1n, Barbaris, BASIA2001, belga, BetoUk, blackmustang, Blackramzes, bobbeer, bobsandbag, Borf3aH, boy-kadsh, burntlink, Camouflaj, Cloud, CoBEpeuH, Cobra_Commander, crubik, da7oomi50, Daedalus543, danganronpa4, dariusmayaon, Dark_moon, DARK.ANGEL, Dark90, das_olli, David-MARCHAL, davidrbk, Demix27, [email protected], Dizzl, dlipianin, dokkydokky, Dr Flibble, durakihn, eeee, Eghost26, Eisvogel, Emptyx7, Erocqstrom, error40404, eviljac, Exodia, ezhilkor, Feinars, fenicce, Fiete, fonfir, frez0r, FunTox, Geese, GelsonSilva, genius 2011, Geronimo., ghost4nation, goodman999, Greener04, gunnarshady, hassanxx, HDDC, Herrkulez, HulkHogan06, InfinityChrizzzz, iRendes, ito, Jax1984, Jillq8, jrgnextgen, JustJabba, k7zo, kavarech, kekzii91, killmovesk99, Kmakksback, ksa_sa, Leonrpg, Levisaurus, LuciBee, Luiz77, lydio88, Lyukutan, macbaur, Major Meat Bone, mariucco94ita and 74 other users.
02-02-2019, 07:14 AM #272
ah ok sry thx
02-02-2019, 09:49 AM #273
Originally posted by Xx-GIPPI-xX View Post
Originally posted by shanepc85 View Post
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
all the ammo cheats are useless for no item box requirement, i want to add things to the inventory, frustrated :(

thanks for -Cipher- for helping out, now with inf rocket launcher it makes hardcore a cakewalk hehehe Smile

I found the way for add/swap weapons or item to the box

Also found way to god mode ( Tonight release all) Now go to work :(

Xx-GIPPI-xX any news on this god mode hex edit?

I test some address for make a awesome and unique save game

I am happy i like your modded saves😎
02-02-2019, 11:08 AM #274
Sorry about the question guys but is there a system file for infinite ammo minigun and Rocket launcher unlockables
02-02-2019, 11:45 AM #275
Originally posted by balukbc1989 View Post
Sorry about the question guys but is there a system file for infinite ammo minigun and Rocket launcher unlockables

https://www.thetechgame.com/Downloads/id=75760/eu-resident-evil-2-100-system-data-everything-unlocked-cusa09171.html this is 100% save infinite rocket launcher le 5 knife samurai edge minigun + all records and all tofu

The following user thanked Poloki123 for this useful post:

balukbc1989
02-02-2019, 04:28 PM #276
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
all the ammo cheats are useless for no item box requirement, i want to add things to the inventory, frustrated :(

thanks for -Cipher- for helping out, now with inf rocket launcher it makes hardcore a cakewalk hehehe Smile

Any news on the god mode??
02-03-2019, 03:46 AM #277
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion

Just only preview of my work... Now i have one week of holiday and create a save with those stuff and more, one for Claire, one for Leon. and make tutorial for modding this game with my resource Smile
If you have request for special save , please say

Last edited by Xx-GIPPI-xX ; 02-03-2019 at 03:48 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Xx-GIPPI-xX for this useful post:

lanababy, Poloki123
02-03-2019, 04:05 AM #278
I have a request!! is there any way to swap out models on ps4 like to be ada instead of claire!!!???
02-03-2019, 07:37 AM #279

Just only preview of my work... Now i have one week of holiday and create a save with those stuff and more, one for Claire, one for Leon. and make tutorial for modding this game with my resource Smile

Nice work pls pls save
02-03-2019, 08:32 AM #280

Xx-GIPPI-xX I just want to know the health address and how to mod health. Not too bothered about the other stuff.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo