01-25-2019, 10:43 PM #1
koz3bal
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

save 1 for missable trophy " young escapee" You must login or register to view this content.

save 2 true ending trophy " broken umbrella" You must login or register to view this content.

save 3 Gotcha trophy You must login or register to view this content.

save 4 Keep Their Head Ringing. go up stairs then right you well find paralyze You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

save 5 RANK S LEON https://www.mediafire.com/file/cuypvwny16njjjk/CUSA09171.7z/file thanks a lot to benderUK for hard trophy
save 6 RANK S Claire two trophy You must login or register to view this content.
save 7 RANK S Claire Hardcore You must login or register to view this content. thx to tsourekis
save 8[/color] two trophy You must login or register to view this content. thnx to hollow_83
location for last file start at 55:24

save 9 You will be at chief's office with claire second run and you need to go at the storage room in 3F at the heart door and destory the racoon at the selves.
You must login or register to view this content. also by hollow_83
location last MR.RACCOON start at 4:05

save 10 LEON HARDCORE https://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/1023607-resident-evil-2-hardcore-mode-rank-s-leon-cusa09171-a.html thnx to flaviuccio91
for more saves from ripherup
- Minimalist : Clear the game without opening the item box.
- Frugalist : Complete the game without using a recovery item.
- With Time to Spare : Defeat Stage 4 G with 4+ minutes left until detonation.
- A Heroine Emerges : Complete Claire's story
Last edited by koz3bal ; 02-03-2019 at 01:45 PM. Reason: fixed CUSA code and links

The following 175 users say thank you to koz3bal for this useful post:

-Cipher-, 7h1nk, A_B_Y, abdulelahdragon, abufhad, ak7l, alaaltayeb, allamifaris, Allohashin, alphapiers, Amony6769, amylianian, Andrew Raukens, Anselmo Ricci, [email protected], Ayaali41, Aziz, Aziz_-Deaf, b4t1n, Barbaris, BASIA2001, belga, BetoUk, blackmustang, Blackramzes, bobbeer, bobsandbag, Borf3aH, boy-kadsh, burntlink, Camouflaj, Cloud, CoBEpeuH, Cobra_Commander, crubik, da7oomi50, Daedalus543, danganronpa4, dariusmayaon, Dark_moon, DARK.ANGEL, Dark90, das_olli, David-MARCHAL, davidrbk, Demix27, [email protected], Dizzl, dlipianin, dokkydokky, Dr Flibble, durakihn, eeee, Eghost26, Eisvogel, Emptyx7, Erocqstrom, error40404, eviljac, Exodia, ezhilkor, Feinars, fenicce, Fiete, fonfir, frez0r, FunTox, Geese, GelsonSilva, genius 2011, Geronimo., ghost4nation, goodman999, Greener04, gunnarshady, hassanxx, HDDC, Herrkulez, HulkHogan06, InfinityChrizzzz, iRendes, ito, Jax1984, Jillq8, jrgnextgen, JustJabba, k7zo, kavarech, kekzii91, killmovesk99, Kmakksback, ksa_sa, Leonrpg, Levisaurus, LuciBee, Luiz77, lydio88, Lyukutan, macbaur, Major Meat Bone and 75 other users.
02-03-2019, 09:09 AM #281
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Originally posted by lanababy View Post
I have a request!! is there any way to swap out models on ps4 like to be ada instead of claire!!!???

Swap model is locked on save data system!!!! I think possible....hope Sawe Wizard make advance mode for it!
Last edited by Xx-GIPPI-xX ; 02-03-2019 at 12:36 PM.
02-03-2019, 03:15 PM #282
Originally posted by Xx-GIPPI-xX View Post
Originally posted by lanababy View Post
I have a request!! is there any way to swap out models on ps4 like to be ada instead of claire!!!???

Swap model is locked on save data system!!!! I think possible....hope Sawe Wizard make advance mode for it!

We neeed GOD mode please share how to edit in advanced mode
02-03-2019, 09:15 PM #283
Originally posted by shanepc85 View Post

Also found way to god mode ( Tonight release all) Now go to work :(

Xx-GIPPI-xX any news on this god mode hex edit?

I test some address for make a awesome and unique save game

Any news on the god mode??

Just only preview of my work... Now i have one week of holiday and create a save with those stuff and more, one for Claire, one for Leon. and make tutorial for modding this game with my resource Smile
If you have request for special save , please say

Ciao ho visto i tuoi video per RE7. Grandissimo. Hai una item list e location per re2?

The following user thanked ivan91c for this useful post:

Xx-GIPPI-xX
02-03-2019, 09:33 PM #284
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Originally posted by ivan91c View Post

Xx-GIPPI-xX any news on this god mode hex edit?

Just only preview of my work... Now i have one week of holiday and create a save with those stuff and more, one for Claire, one for Leon. and make tutorial for modding this game with my resource Smile

Ciao ho visto i tuoi video per RE7. Grandissimo. Hai una item list e location per re2?

Yes i have some my resource but testing before to release
Last edited by Xx-GIPPI-xX ; 02-03-2019 at 09:33 PM.

The following user thanked Xx-GIPPI-xX for this useful post:

Poloki123
02-03-2019, 10:46 PM #285
Originally posted by ivan91c View Post

Yes i have some my resource but testing before to release

Yeah pls tested on tyrant and bosses god mode😎
02-04-2019, 12:13 AM #286
sonicfan20036
Error… Cat invasion!
Which save slot Is It for one slick super-spy trophy thanks Smile
02-04-2019, 12:38 AM #287
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
I appreciate the saves, I love this game and these will help me a lot!
02-04-2019, 01:35 AM #288
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Finally finish my save

The following 9 users say thank you to Xx-GIPPI-xX for this useful post:

balukbc1989, Broker_67, Crapdonald, ivan91c, Poloki123, Saudumm, Sensou1101, shanepc85, sonicfan20036
02-04-2019, 08:38 AM #289
Finally finish my save

Interested to see your tutorial and item slot offsets and health offsets guessing they are static?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo