Post: Resident Evil 2 S Rank Save (Standard Difficulty) [CUSA09193]
01-26-2019, 01:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This a save with Standard difficulty completed with an S Rank, which unlocks the infinite ammo pistol for all Leon/Claire scenarios. NOTE: Due to a mistake on my part, the save is just the system saves needed to unlock the pistol.

Last edited by Raziel47 ; 01-27-2019 at 12:51 AM.

The following 55 users say thank you to Raziel47 for this useful post:

-weaponx-, Anselmo Ricci, artour0098, BPorath908, btate23, BubbaDaBarb, corewarsvet, danilo_BR, Darkwarangel, diegoneo, DigitalGamerGirl, Dragonsroar88, fenicce, GelsonSilva, GOGrayson, hassanxx, hollowed, J o e, jakin40z, jdeividson, JimmyHACK, joaogmachado.33, JoseiitozGaming, JRG1988, killmovesk99, KingTaino, koz3bal, leomancer, Leonrpg, lzhy1123, MawkouX0, mike718, ModdingNoop, pandorra13, pirat3hook3r, pjsmith, popovichV, PsymonCasanova, rakenra, Rydersdaddy48, SAMIR_DW9, selvin santos, Sennel, ShadowlandX, squallcoud187, starkjim87, sung6399, t-bagwell, theoatyoui, wkedklwnz, Wosley, X-GHOST-X, yamikit, yetim0n3, Zekahn

The following user groaned Raziel47 for this awful post:

markwwe
01-26-2019, 01:59 PM #2
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
Awesome.
Thanks for this.
01-26-2019, 02:09 PM #3
Hello, i have a question: is possible convert this save Usa to Eu?
01-26-2019, 02:16 PM #4
Originally posted by flaviuccio91 View Post

Not until Save Wizard supports RE2. For now, it can only be re-signed to another US account.

The following 2 users say thank you to Raziel47 for this useful post:

bangbang007, flaviuccio91
01-26-2019, 02:18 PM #5
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!

Not likely until there is support for RE2 on Save Wizard -- which I'm assuming will be rather soon given the popularity of the title.
Maybe in a week?

That said, we'll likely also have several threads by then with EU saves, as they seem to be the majority of save types available on these forums; already have one up with several saves uploaded -- just not S Rank yet.

The following user thanked yamikit for this useful post:

flaviuccio91
01-26-2019, 02:26 PM #6
Originally posted by Raziel47 View Post

Not until Save Wizard supports RE2. For now, it can only be re-signed to another US account.

Thank you for your answer, I unfortunately remained far behind the times of bruteforce save the data on ps3 .. at the moment I have not yet perfectly understand how the program save wizard on the platform ps4.
01-26-2019, 02:28 PM #7
Originally posted by yamikit View Post

Not likely until there is support for RE2 on Save Wizard -- which I'm assuming will be rather soon given the popularity of the title.
Maybe in a week?

That said, we'll likely also have several threads by then with EU saves, as they seem to be the majority of save types available on these forums; already have one up with several saves uploaded -- just not S Rank yet.

My account is European, so if I want to buy save wizard european version then this program only works with games where the code is european? is not it possible to transform the code from American to European for example?
01-26-2019, 02:50 PM #8
Sanex
Keeper
Hi, can i use it as starter save for my first gameplay? Does it pop any trophys?
01-26-2019, 03:25 PM #9
X-GHOST-X
League Champion
Nice Job Claps
01-26-2019, 03:53 PM #10
Javierex22
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Raziel47 View Post

This a save with Standard difficulty completed with an S Rank, which unlocks the infinite ammo pistol for all Leon/Claire scenarios. NOTE: Due to a mistake on my part, the save is just the system saves needed to unlock the pistol.

Excellent save, donyou have a save to Start a new game with the infinite gun?? Not the final save to get the S rank.

Thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo