01-27-2019, 06:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

[USA] UNCHARTED : THE NATHAN DRAKE COLLECTION (PLATINUM-ISH SAVE-SET) | CUSA02320 by pk89
[USA] UNCHARTED : THE NATHAN DRAKE COLLECTION (BRUTAL MODE) | CUSA02320 by AndreyDelton

You must login or register to view this content.

Uncharted saves as .zip
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-08-2019 at 08:12 AM.

The following user thanked zenomx12 for this useful post:

tigertengzhang
01-27-2019, 12:21 PM #2
The file included in the download is a .egg file, which will require ALZip to open. ALso worth pointing out that the folders within the file are all in, What I believe to be Korean. I presume it is meant to mash up with Akusura's instructions in their post, as the folders appear to match in number.
01-27-2019, 06:13 PM #3
Could you please re-upload your Uncharted saves as .rar or .zip please?

.egg is not used with save files.
02-01-2019, 01:54 PM #4
Originally posted by MojoDex View Post
The file included in the download is a .egg file, which will require ALZip to open. ALso worth pointing out that the folders within the file are all in, What I believe to be Korean. I presume it is meant to mash up with Akusura's instructions in their post, as the folders appear to match in number.

ok . no alzip
ok .re-upload rar or zip
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo