Post: Resident Evil 2 All Infinite Weapons System Save (Hardcore S+) [CUSA12497]
01-29-2019, 05:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Replace your System save with it and reload your own progress. The weapons should be placed within the item box.

You must login or register to view this content.

Download:

Weapons:

- Infinite Knife. (You HAVE to retrieve it after use, or you will lose it forever! It has infinite durability.)
- Infinite ATM-4. (No need to reload. Kills G1 in 2 shots.)
- Infinite Minigun.
- Infinite Handgun. (Samurai Edge Original)
- Infinite LE 5.

Note:

- You will not be able to collect the Mr. Raccoon trophy if you haven't already. You have to use an uncollected system save to get it.
- You won't get S+ rank once you take those weapons out of your item box.
- If your throw them away, you will lose them forever.
- Weapons work on both characters.
Last edited by Save_Point_Vox ; 01-29-2019 at 06:47 AM.

The following 37 users say thank you to Save_Point_Vox for this useful post:

-weaponx-, abufhad, Ayaali41, B2Gun, bigpipi999, Bravo2019, btate23, catboy76, Dean, diegoneo, GelsonSilva, gledsonfalcao, J o e, Leonrpg, liankatwa, LuciBee, luix, mordecaijr, mt3bs7, NGGamer, OleAce, phuthiphon, porzamak555, raito_kun, saitamagarou, SAMIR_DW9, seiyaguitar0851, ShadowlandX, sounders, storm747, suhail12, theoatyoui, uns12, wafu007, Wosley, X-GHOST-X, Zero4ph
02-04-2019, 06:41 PM #38
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by edwinminh View Post
it's said it's belong to the other player how can i replace it ?

You need to resign the save with Save Wizard which you can buy on savewizard.net
02-05-2019, 01:49 AM #39
Thank You
02-12-2019, 11:55 AM #40
it doesnt work at all, it said its other user save and i cant copy to my acc
02-16-2019, 08:21 AM #41
I replaced the system save with my original one, I start the game and found new extra modes, however the infinite ammo doesn't appear in the inventory box when I load my progress. Does it related to the difficulty? my previous progress was in assist mode.
03-30-2020, 07:22 AM #42
Originally posted by Save_Point_Vox View Post
Replace your System save with it and reload your own progress. The weapons should be placed within the item box.

Download:

Weapons:

- Infinite Knife. (You HAVE to retrieve it after use, or you will lose it forever! It has infinite durability.)
- Infinite ATM-4. (No need to reload. Kills G1 in 2 shots.)
- Infinite Minigun.
- Infinite Handgun. (Samurai Edge Original)
- Infinite LE 5.

Note:

- You will not be able to collect the Mr. Raccoon trophy if you haven't already. You have to use an uncollected system save to get it.
- You won't get S+ rank once you take those weapons out of your item box.
- If your throw them away, you will lose them forever.
- Weapons work on both characters.

I've tried it earlier but when I open the box I dont see the same items at your screenshot, do you have an updated version of this file? Thank you.
05-01-2023, 08:24 AM #43
hello uh media fire link not working i know its few years but still please a new link
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo