01-30-2019, 12:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone, this is my save for Portal Knights. You're at level 29, break the stone blocks in front of you until EXP drops out, i don't know if this save pop up other trophies

PS: I'm sorry for my bad english

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-30-2019 at 03:32 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Francesco1992 for this useful post:

ignored467, Loverside97, mozhou, Pitpossum, taker394, Wosley
01-30-2019, 02:31 PM #2
zip com erro na hora de abrir
02-05-2019, 06:15 PM #3
cubicude trphy was received. Can I buy if I continue
Last edited by Pitpossum ; 02-05-2019 at 06:16 PM.

The following user thanked Pitpossum for this useful post:

taker394
11-03-2019, 08:05 AM #4
mozhou
Rookie
thanks for sharing,as i launch i get the trophy immediately,even no need for a breaking of block :)
06-22-2020, 02:03 PM #5
PEPEBENY
4 the platinums! ID PEPE_BENY
Originally posted by Francesco1992 View Post
Hi everyone, this is my save for Portal Knights. You're at level 29, break the stone blocks in front of you until EXP drops out, i don't know if this save pop up other trophies

Link dead
Last edited by PEPEBENY ; 06-22-2020 at 02:04 PM.
06-22-2020, 02:28 PM #6
PEPEBENY
Originally posted by PEPEBENY View Post
Hi everyone, this is my save for Portal Knights. You're at level 29, break the stone blocks in front of you until EXP drops out, i don't know if this save pop up other trophies

Link dead

Can u solve the problem with the link please, this save is very useful if u get cubicide trophy with it because its the most time consuming and with the other saves its imposible to get it, it dont pops
06-22-2020, 03:51 PM #7
PEPEBENY

Link dead

Can u solve the problem with the link please, this save is very useful if u get cubicide trophy with it because its the most time consuming and with the other saves its imposible to get it, it dont pops

I have downloaded the link from other website, so u can download too and get the trophies Hi (I confirm than with this save u can get bloquicide and all level trophies, its the best save to get the trophies!!

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by PEPEBENY ; 06-23-2020 at 01:03 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to PEPEBENY for this useful post:

Adorn_The_D, chaoszage, filipealves1973, jack7777, kemo2020, Koroshi, LoZe, malachit75, Matthias_On_NGU, renjisld22, ruben69, SirDawg, Sodic12, tonesallan
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo