Post: RE2 Remake - Kaylin's Essentials Package [CUSA09193]
01-31-2019, 05:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); RE2 Remake - Kaylin's Essentials Package - Huge pack including Ghost Survivors [CUSA09193]

Updated: Feb 23rd, 2019
Update Notes: All Saves are done, Save slot 14 also has system extra data and system data so you can complete all of it in the West Office on the first floor.
Update Notes: Ghost Survivors save is System Saved Data (Extra) and has one mr raccoon needed to destroy for trophy. Do not unlock all accessories on that file till the Got Em All Trophy is triggered.
It goes off the record unlocking in gameplay not the shooting of the raccoon so the savewizard all accessories code does not allow the trophy to be got.

Have you ever felt like those infinite ammo weapons are just out of reach.
You must login or register to view this content.

Or that S+ Ranking you would never get.

Or those no save, no item box, and no health item runs would be not even possible without assist mode.

Well look no further. This save pack and thread will walk you through every step of the RE2 Remake you need to get those items and records....
This can also be used for trophies but lets face it we are here for completing and getting those fun weapons to just do as we please without the fighting...

Cause games are meant to be fun.

Kaylin's RE2 Essentials Save Pack (Complete all saves including the ghost survivors pack) Look at photo and Ghost Survivors Trophies Save Pack below for info

You must login or register to view this content. <----- Click here to access dropbox for the saves.

The Ghost Survivors Trophies Save pack

You must login or register to view this content. <----- Click here to download from Dropbox

Each Save is listed on a photo below on which spot they are in. Please back up your saves so you do not accidentally delete your current progress.

Please Note: If you use a super save, you must do it in the order of tasks assigned with puzzles. The things related to objectives will not update correct and will make you have to reset the game if you don't.
I have tried this on several spots and most of the key items so far need to be taken from the actual place in the game. So medallions from statues, circuits from clock tower and what not.
The things so far I found not affected by this are the keys. This does not include the parking lot keycard.... If you use that before you do the other tasks you will not be able to progress on that autosave or save.

How to beat Each save slot

Save Slot 14 guide located below.

Please note master of Unlocking needs to be done on the super save in Save Slot 18 or 20 with Scenario 1A for leon or claire. Do the beginning part for the zombie spawn with The shutter cop and intro to marv. Then unlock with the key the west office. Kill both zombie cops and open the safe. Thats it. Its 9 left 15 right 7 left

Ghost Survivors Trophy Save Pack Guide
-----Two things to do,
1) do Kendo's scenario No Time to Mourn and shoot the first Raccoon in the very beginning inside the shop at the start before you run into the first two zombies standing outside.
2) Beat No Way Out ---if needed just use the cat ears to beat it. (This is kind of like 4th survivor and the Tofus, You have to beat them on your own save for the trophy so it is mainly on skill and experience.
Ghost Survivors Video Guide
Coming Soon

Click the Spoiler Tag to see what each save will be and what spot they will occupy.

Click here for the printer friendly copy

Please note S+ Rank is done by the following
Do Not Save More than 3 Times Total - This can be fixed with Save Wizard
Do Not Touch any Infinite Weapons - This is a must

Here are the times to get S+ or S depending on Saves, deaths, and Infinite Weapons used (S+ aim for no deaths if you die just quit to the main menu and reload.)
Leon A (Standard): 3 hours 30 minutes Leon B (Standard): 3 hours
Claire A (Standard): 3 hours 30 minutes Claire B (Standard): 3 hours

Leon A (Hardcore): 2 hours 30 minutes Leon B (Hardcore): 2 hours
Claire A (Hardcore): 2 hours 30 minutes Claire B (Hardcore): 2 hours.

I used the following guides to find the few missing ones and to solve the puzzles as fast as I can for the records.

A guide to show every Mr. Raccoon is on the following link
https://www.polygon.com/resident-evil-2-remake-guide/2019/1/28/18200440/mr-raccoon-location-map-screenshot

A guide to show every Document is on the following Link
https://www.powerpyx.com/resident-evil-2-remake-all-collectible-locations-mr-raccoons-files-inventory-upgrades-safes/

A guide for every puzzle can be found at the following link
https://www.powerpyx.com/resident-evil-2-remake-all-puzzle-solutions-guide/

EVERY ENEMY - WEAKNESS - AND STRATEGY
Enemies Weakness Strategy

Zombies

Grenade Launcher (Incendiary) / Lightning Hawk Magnum / SLS60 (plus Ammo) / Shotgun

Shoot the head with all but Grenade Launcher.

For Grenade target the chest or floor.

One shot sometimes two takes out one or a horde in Hardcore Mode.

Zombie Dogs

Everything but Acid Grenade Launcher Rounds best

They are quick so you have to be quick. Use a wide spread hit if you have issues

or better yet use a grenade launcher acid as claire to kill in one hit

even if its a group that's together in the blast radius.

For leon shotgun is best bet.

Lickers

Shotgun / Lightning Hawk Magnum / Grenade Launcher (Incendiary)

For Leon you can blast it with two to four shotgun shots,

or two to three shots with the lightning Hawk.

As for Claire use two incendiary Grenade Launcher rounds with direct hits.

Flashing them with a flash bang messes up their senses

since they can only hunt by hearing

and the sound it has makes them freak.

Use that to get them to stand still if chaotic.

Most times just walk super slow

where there is no foot sounds and blast them.

Mr. X

aka

(Tyrant)

T-103

first form

Acid rounds /

Lightning Hawk Magnum

Use acid rounds as Claire with three on hardcore mode

to take him down to his knee.

Sometimes it takes four but three with the lingering damage

usually does the trick.

Leon is a bit harder cause you need to

get three to five magnum shots to the head to get him down.

William Birkin

G-Tyrant

First form

Lightning Hawk Magnum / Grenade Launcher (Acid) / Knife /

MQ11 Submachine Gun / LE 5 Submachine Gun

Shoot him with Acid rounds as Claire to stun him

then shoot the eyeballs/Embryo spots with a submachine gun...rinse repeat.

As for Leon you need to get some shots in on the same spot

but with the Magnum and no slow down weapon.

Let him grab you when you have a knife

to get a trophy and record for stabbing him in the eye.

Giant

Gator

One bullet and a tank

Dodge the gator by

running first left till it attacks

then right till it attacks

then left.

keep running the whole time towards the camera a

nd then blast the tanker with one bullet

to let the confetti guts fly.

G - Mutant

Adult

Lightning Hawk Magnum / Grenade Launcher (Acid)

Shoot him in the top right puffed shoulder.

It will burst to show embrio looking fluff...

shoot that to get to the eyeball

then shoot the eyeball.

As Claire just use acid rounds

while as Leon you need to get the hits

to pass this mini set of bosses.

G - Mutant

Larva

Anything even just dodging

Hit it with anything or just avoid it when it jumps...

they vanish after a leap attempt and are weak as hell.

William

Birkin

Form 2

Lightning Hawk Magnum / Grenade Launcher (Acid) / Knife /

MQ11 Submachine Gun / LE 5 Submachine Gun

Crane

Same as form 1 but a lot less room to move.

Avoid his claw in the ceiling by running in circles.

Then run past him down the hall

and onto the roofing area with the crane.

After enough damage hit him with the crane.

You can just hit him twice with a crane

but the trophy / Record is for downing him with one crane hit.

Ivy

(plant infested Zombies)

Grenade Launcher (Incendiary) / Flamethrower

Get them with two blasts of Incendiary rounds as Claire

or short quick repeated bursts of a flamethrower as Leon

to conserve the ammo.

William

Birkin

form 3

Lightning Hawk Magnum Grenade Launcher (Acid) Knife

MQ11 Submachine Gun

LE 5 Submachine Gun

Same as before but you need to hit all three eye spots

one on the back, one on the arm, one on the leg.

They do rotate a bit on the back and leg

but its the same as before.

Shoot his back one when he picks up a tank to toss for a trophy / Record.

He will try to swipe you but you can stun him easily as Claire with the acid

and shooting the eyes with the magnum if Leon.

William

Birkin

form 4

Lightning Hawk Magnum Grenade Launcher (Acid)

Knife

MQ11 Submachine Gun

LE 5 Submachine Gun

Minigun

Use the minigun last if its second Scenario

so you have it for the train form.

If regular use Minigun first then rotate.

He will charge so keep moving around the train on the elevator.

When he climbs shoot the eyes,,,

when he faces you shoot the eyes.

Shoot him off the wall for a trophy / Record

Finish with 5 minutes to spare on countdown clock for trophy

William Birkin

Form 5

Rocket Launcher

Lightning Hawk

Minigun

Submachine Gun

Grenade Launcher (Acid) Sparkshot

Shotgun

Any other gun at end

First use Submachine gun/Shotgun a full clip dont reload

Then use Sparkshot/Lightning Hawk and unload a whole clip.

Finally Unload the minigun/Rocket Launcher Last on him

when his giant eye emerges

He can eat you as an insta death.

The point is to do the max damage last.

while dealing good damage before

Mr X

final form

Super Tyrant

Lightning Hawk Magnum

Rocket Launcher

Mr X does a swipe attack,

a stab attack

and a charge up insta death attack

that makes him look like a constipated super sayian.

Shoot his heart with the Magnum or the left mutated arm.

When he is screaming and getting ready unload on his heart.

If you get the rocket Launcher aim for the chest as well.

When he goes to charge up to instant kill, use the debris to block his attack

Last edited by aeneax ; 02-05-2020 at 03:12 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 79 users say thank you to Princess_Kaylin for this useful post:

19willy74, Abed86, alemetal, awesomw1, azizX, BubbaDaBarb, carmania, catastrophe8, Charles Manson, chumi, Clever, corey3637, Cptspiller, Cris242cris7, cruisnik, danilo_BR, Dark_moon, Darkwarangel, DeadReckoning84, diamonddogs, Dixon481, dugawolf, Dziggurat, effrett, El-Bicho, elcabo33, EmoZio, Fallen Snake, frez0r, Gagliardi, hasuky20, heygirlhey, HW99, iLovetrophies67, jdeividson, joaogmachado.33, JuliusSkeezer, kevinxxv, KleberMishima, Leonrpg, LordDib90, lzhy1123, mark1, marvinbig, Mastadope, matters895, miditrash, MysticalOS, ncromb, nilson1, notimenolove, ozma, Paratek, pheliz, pheonixcaldwell, pirat3hook3r, raito_kun, rakenra, rodrigues22, sebycurv5, Shadow, skatanatos, sonpoo, starkjim87, SwordspiTTer, tamvnguyen89, teh53m1chr157, testbot, TheBlackPec, TheWiggz, TrippleDice, UltraInf3cTioNz, Wesleysiebra, wolfzero990, Wosley, X-GHOST-X, Xx-GIPPI-xX, yamikit, Zekahn
04-07-2019, 08:37 AM #74
If I were to do "No Way Out" with Cat Ears unlocked (or everything unlocked), wouldn't that negate the "Hell of a Sheriff" trophy since it would already be checked in records? The trophy won't pop if you do it with Cat Ears on I believe. Would be awesome to find an easier way to do this part, since it's the only trophy I need for 100%...!
04-19-2019, 07:14 PM #75
Originally posted by Berserker View Post
If I were to do "No Way Out" with Cat Ears unlocked (or everything unlocked), wouldn't that negate the "Hell of a Sheriff" trophy since it would already be checked in records? The trophy won't pop if you do it with Cat Ears on I believe. Would be awesome to find an easier way to do this part, since it's the only trophy I need for 100%...!

Surprisingly it worked with the cat ears unlocked through the save wizard @Berserker
Last edited by Princess_Kaylin ; 04-19-2019 at 07:14 PM.
04-20-2019, 07:29 AM #76
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight

using the unlock all records doesn't negate trophies, people said it did... but that's been dbunked… because I started this game fresh 0% trophies, and used save wizard unlock everything and had all records checked, and I was popping trophies fine for the records that were already done in game, I don't know if a patch changed this but... it works Smile I was able to go through the game with everything unlocked. without being locked out of any trophies Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to FallenSoldier for this useful post:

aeneax, Princess_Kaylin
04-23-2019, 12:40 AM #77
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post

using the unlock all records doesn't negate trophies, people said it did... but that's been dbunked… because I started this game fresh 0% trophies, and used save wizard unlock everything and had all records checked, and I was popping trophies fine for the records that were already done in game, I don't know if a patch changed this but... it works Smile I was able to go through the game with everything unlocked. without being locked out of any trophies Smile

Thanks for the new info! I'm sure I did "No Way Out" with the cat ears and all records unlocked and the trophy didn't pop. i will try it again and report back!

EDIT:

Thanks for the new info! I'm sure I did "No Way Out" with the cat ears and all records unlocked and the trophy didn't pop. i will try it again and report back!

EDIT:

EDIT:

EDIT:

EDIT:

EDIT:

It worked! Thanks for the tip!

Last edited by aeneax ; 04-23-2019 at 03:25 PM. Reason: merging multiple posts

The following user thanked Berserker for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
04-23-2019, 08:52 PM #78
Yeah the no way out pops when you get the timer not the check.

The only one that is affected is the Mr. Raccoon Trophy by it for some reason. Unless the update changed it which is very possible cause it had issues popping the first week the game was out.

The following 2 users say thank you to Princess_Kaylin for this useful post:

Berserker, FallenSoldier
04-29-2019, 07:44 AM #79
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Princess_Kaylin View Post

The only one that is affected is the Mr. Raccoon Trophy by it for some reason. Unless the update changed it which is very possible cause it had issues popping the first week the game was out.

yeah... I noticed when I downloaded your save you didn't have cat ears lmao so I modded it so it saved time and didn't have to go back to the pc.... so I loaded up first level to shoot the collectible... and trophy wouldn't pop I was like uh wtf?
then figured out you half to do that trophy first before you mod the save, then mod the save lol..... so I figured that part out.

The following user thanked FallenSoldier for this useful post:

Princess_Kaylin
05-03-2019, 02:55 PM #80
Originally posted by Princess_Kaylin View Post

yeah... I noticed when I downloaded your save you didn't have cat ears lmao so I modded it so it saved time and didn't have to go back to the pc.... so I loaded up first level to shoot the collectible... and trophy wouldn't pop I was like uh wtf?
then figured out you half to do that trophy first before you mod the save, then mod the save lol..... so I figured that part out.

Yeah sadly it seems to just be one extra necessary step. They had one locked to record one locked to just beating it....kind of weird coding choice on the game makers parts.

The following user thanked Princess_Kaylin for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
02-04-2020, 11:28 PM #81
have you got any Dlcs cause when I re region the save file it says "This save data is not compatible and cannot be used"
02-05-2020, 03:14 PM #82
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Haydeeny View Post
have you got any Dlcs cause when I re region the save file it says "This save data is not compatible and cannot be used"

At the very least, Ghost Survivors DLC is part of this save according to the thread.

Princess_Kaylin: Just had to edit your thread title, it stopped appearing in the forum view. Should be appearing again but if it doesn't it's because of title character count. Feel free to go back in and edit it obviously. I put the title you had into the thread itself.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-05-2020 at 03:17 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo