Post: Kingdom Hearts 3 - 'No Stone Unturned' 'Hidden Kings' 'Blademaster' [CUSA12031]
02-02-2019, 03:20 PM #1
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here's a save to get all treasures, all hidden mickey emblems, and fully upgrade a keyblade trophies.
Some other things could be earned with this I imagine, but I mainly made it with the intent to help with treasures/emblems.
Just "Continue" or load the only save slot.

(Feel free to use in any other save set or inject the slot into any other save set anyone else wants to make.)

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Go to You must login or register to view this content. thread for a huge save set.
Last edited by JimmyHACK ; 02-04-2019 at 01:32 PM.

The following 17 users say thank you to JimmyHACK for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci, brettlepp, clicksn2005, fenicce, iphone4g4g, Iruka66, Jillq8, Leonrpg, mgx456, mishi, mzulin4, pandorra13, Pink, Shenmuelover, ThatEpicSomeone, vitalovitalo, Wosley
02-02-2019, 08:33 PM #11
JimmyHACK
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by anonimo3601 View Post
Did you also get Synthesis! trophy with this save ?

No
just wanted those 2 sets of collectibles out of the way.

The following user thanked JimmyHACK for this useful post:

Chro
02-03-2019, 07:33 AM #12
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
Im just starting my mop up play through in EU region so if im close to getting the trophies before SW uploads cheats ill uupload my saves Smile nice work!

EDIT: Quick update! I have managed to get all lucky emblems and treasures in Olympus, Twilight Town, Kingdom Of Corona and Monstropolis this morning, wont be able to play again until tomorrow so saves for all emblems and chests should be ready tomorrow early afternoon if i get chance Smile
Last edited by miichaelchriis ; 02-03-2019 at 10:32 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to miichaelchriis for this useful post:

Chro, Cloud
02-03-2019, 10:15 AM #13
Jillq8
Keeper
i'm looking for ultimate weapon :/
02-03-2019, 12:43 PM #14
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by miichaelchriis View Post
Im just starting my mop up play through in EU region so if im close to getting the trophies before SW uploads cheats ill uupload my saves Smile nice work!

EDIT: Quick update! I have managed to get all lucky emblems and treasures in Olympus, Twilight Town, Kingdom Of Corona and Monstropolis this morning, wont be able to play again until tomorrow so saves for all emblems and chests should be ready tomorrow early afternoon if i get chance Smile

if by any chance you could make a save for all recipes, mini-games and Ultima weapon, that would be perfect. thank you in advance mate Smile
02-03-2019, 02:02 PM #15
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Cloud View Post

if by any chance you could make a save for all recipes, mini-games and Ultima weapon, that would be perfect. thank you in advance mate Smile

ye man i intend to do as many saves for it as i can Smile

the ones im aiming for are:

Hidden Kings - collect all lucky emblems
No Stone Unturned - collect all treasures
Know Thine Enemy - kill each diff heartless
Synthesist - Synthesize all items
One For The Books - game record
Flanmaster - Flantastic Seven Missions
Stargazer - photograph all constellations
Dreadnought - upgrade the leviathan
True Captain - destroy 200 enemy ships
Cornicopia - collect all ingredients
Master Chef - make all cuisine with an excellent rank
Classicaly Tainted - high score in all classic kingdom games
Blademaster - fully power up a keyblade
Ultima Weapon
Levelled Out - level 99 sora

Just takes time due to work etc Smile
02-03-2019, 02:37 PM #16
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by Cloud View Post

ye man i intend to do as many saves for it as i can Smile

the ones im aiming for are:

Hidden Kings - collect all lucky emblems
No Stone Unturned - collect all treasures
Know Thine Enemy - kill each diff heartless
Synthesist - Synthesize all items
One For The Books - game record
Flanmaster - Flantastic Seven Missions
Stargazer - photograph all constellations
Dreadnought - upgrade the leviathan
True Captain - destroy 200 enemy ships
Cornicopia - collect all ingredients
Master Chef - make all cuisine with an excellent rank
Classicaly Tainted - high score in all classic kingdom games
Blademaster - fully power up a keyblade
Ultima Weapon
Levelled Out - level 99 sora

Just takes time due to work etc Smile

OMG mate that would be awesome, can't wait for them mate
02-03-2019, 02:57 PM #17
markl1989
Bounty hunter
I wish I would have made a save right before I got the Ultima Weapon an Level 99 I would have uploaded them here
02-03-2019, 04:20 PM #18
Having a bit of trouble on re-signing , for the life of me can't figure out why it says successful but never shows up in list.
02-03-2019, 04:33 PM #19
Originally posted by mzulin4 View Post
Having a bit of trouble on re-signing , for the life of me can't figure out why it says successful but never shows up in list.

After it says successful I checked the usb drive and there are no files in the KH3 folder any suggestions?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo