Post: Resident evil 2 remake hardcore s+ claire B [CUSA09193]
02-02-2019, 07:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey guys this is my first post. This is my resident evil 2 hardcore S+ save for claire B
so like this post, and leave a comment
it makes me happy.

Alright
this is a US save file. it contains two saves
on slot 4 it before the boss battle
and slot 5 has true ending boss battle
do not equip infinite ammo weapons because you will not get s+ rank
if you have any questions message me.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-04-2019 at 03:19 PM. Reason: updated region information

The following 15 users say thank you to wafe12345 for this useful post:

a366389, aeneax, Amro890, corewarsvet, Eghost26, Exodia7x, JuliusSkeezer, kevinxxv, pmrozek, rakenra, TrippleDice, Wosley, yasserJ_, zilongwangying, zxclark
02-02-2019, 11:38 PM #2
Exodia7x
Save Point
Just want to know if it will let me unlock the raccoon trophy? Thank you for hooking us up with a US save really appreciate it.

The following user thanked Exodia7x for this useful post:

sonpoo
02-03-2019, 12:06 AM #3
yes and no. if you downloaded someone system save that already has the infinite knife you wont be able to get it the trophy no matter what save you use.
you are going to have to delete you system save for resident evil and start a new one and go and find them your self.
02-03-2019, 12:26 AM #4
Exodia7x
Save Point
Originally posted by wafe12345 View Post
yes and no. if you downloaded someone system save that already has the infinite knife you wont be able to get it the trophy no matter what save you use.
you are going to have to delete you system save for resident evil and start a new one and go and find them your self.

Thanks for the reply good to know. I did try your save for the hardcore trophy and it worked like a charm. You really only need one save not both but that's my opinion i guess. Thanx anyway you were a big help.
02-03-2019, 12:32 AM #5
with the mini gun you can breeze through the whole game and find the raccoons
Last edited by wafe12345 ; 02-03-2019 at 12:35 AM.
02-03-2019, 06:50 PM #6
hey guys am really new to this how can i copy it to my ps4 step by step plz
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo