THREAD: Kingdom Hearts 3 - Platinum Save [CUSA12025]
  1. 02-03-2019, 06:31 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    I want to share my save where i get my Platinum Trophy.
    I don't know exactly what trophies you can unlock with this save, so test it and let me know, so i can update this thread.
    With this save i think you can unlock:

All gummiphone related Trophies ( Open gummiphone and see all section and see if they pop up ) - CONFIRMED

Leveled Out Trophy ( Go to Abilities, remove Zero EXP, and level to 99 ) - CONFIRMED

Rook Trophy ( Try killing an enemy and see if it pops up )

One For The Books Trophy ( Perform a Shotlock attack and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Ultima Weapon Trophy ( Go to moogle Shop, Synthesis section, and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Salvanger Trophy ( When in gummiship, Press OPTION, go to Information, and see Treasures ) - CONFIRMED

Stagazer Trophy ( Try do a photo to a constellation ) - CONFIRMED

Centurion Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Verum Rex mini-game in Toy Box and see if it pops ups )

Festive Dancer Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Dance Festival mini-game in Kingdom Of Corona and see if it pops ups )

Datascraper Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Flash Tracer mini-game in San Fransokyo and see if it pops ups )

Shield Shredder Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Frozen Slider mini-game in Arandelle and see if it pops ups )

Dreadnought Trophy ( Bring the Leviathan ship and watch the map and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

True Captain Trophy ( Try defeating some ships in Carribbean and see iff it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Cornucopia Trophy ( Try to grab any ingredient and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Master Chef Trophy ( Try it by doing an Excellent in any recipe, and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Classically Trained Trophy ( Try it by doing any Classic Kingdom, beat any game doing a new Highscore and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Termosphere Trophy ( I have the best gummiship for doing this, just see a guide to locate this boss and beat him. 5 mins with my ship instead of 20 mins ) - CONFIRMED

You must login or register to view this content.

PLEASE

For any Trophies you'll unlock with this save, LET ME KNOW,
    so i can update the thread and confirm any trophies that can be unlocked with this save.

Hope you like this.
    Winky Winky
    Last edited by anonimo3601 ; 02-04-2019 at 06:19 PM.

2. The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to anonimo3601 For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3. 02-04-2019, 04:05 AM
    sajman777
    Little One
    sajman777
    Little One
    NextGenUpdate
    @ADAY - can you please confirm what trophies pop and also what the error message you are getting?
  4. 02-04-2019, 02:30 PM
    Mat1228
    Gobble
    Mat1228
    Gobble
    NextGenUpdate
    Thanks for the save, got the trophies I was missing for my platinum thanks to this. Here are the trophies that popped up
    (I already was at around 75% of trophies unlocked so it could pop more trophies):

Synthesist: I synthesized a random item from the shop and then checked the synthesized materials in the gummi phone and it popped up.
    One for the books: Popped up after fighting random heartless.
    Salvager: Got it after accessing the treasure section in the gummi ship menu (not the gummi phone treasures).
    Stargazer: Pops up after taking a picture of any constellation.
    True Captain: Take down one or two ships and it'll pop up.
    Dreadnought: Open the Caribbean map and you'll get the trophy.

PS: I had to do Centurion, Datascraper, Shield Shredder, and the gummi boss Thermosphere my self for the other trophies to pop up
    but the ship made it easy and I only had to get a single A in the San Fransokyo world instead of two for the Datascraper trophy.
  5. 02-04-2019, 04:44 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    I can confirm the following work:
    Leveled Out Trophy ( Go to Abilities, remove Zero EXP, and level to 99 ) - have not tried

Rook Trophy ( Try killing an enemy and see if it pops up ) - have not tried

Salvanger Trophy ( When in gummiship, Press OPTION, go to Information, and see Treasures ) - works

Stagazer Trophy ( Try do a photo to a constellation ) - take a picture of any constellation and it will pop - works

Hidden Kings - might pop if you look at the lucky emblems section of the gummiphone - have not tried

Know Thine Enemy - might pop if you look at the adversaries section of the gummiphone - have not tried

No Stone Unturned - just look at the treasures section of the gummiphone - works

Synthesist - just look at the synthesis section of the gummiphone - works

One For The Books - just perform a shotlock attack and it should pop - works

Ultima weapon - just go to a moogle then workshop and then synthesis and it should pop - works

Centurion Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Verum Rex mini-game in Toy Box and see if it pops ups ) - have not tried

Festive Dancer Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Dance Festival mini-game in Kingdom Of Corona and see if it pops ups ) - have not tried

Datascraper Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Flash Tracer mini-game in San Fransokyo and see if it pops ups ) - have not tried

Shield Shredder Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Frozen Slider mini-game in Arandelle and see if it pops ups ) - have not tried

Dreadnought Trophy ( Idk, try defeating some ships or grab some crabs and see if it pops up ) - helm the Leviathan and look at the Caribbean map and it will pop - works

True Captain Trophy ( Same, try defeating some ships in Carribbean and see iff it pops up ) - just defeat ships and it will pop - works

Cornucopia Trophy ( Try to grab any ingredient and see if it pops up ) - find any ingredient and it will pop - works

Master Chef Trophy ( Try it by doing an Excellent in any recipe, and see if it pops up ) - cook any meal at the bistro and it should pop - works

Classically Trained Trophy ( Try it by doing any Classic Kingdom mini-game and see if it pops up ) - get a new highscore on any mini game and it will pop - works

Termosphere Trophy ( I have the best gummiship for doing this, just see a guide to locate this boss and beat him ) - He has a very good gummi ship, the boss would normally take 15-20mins but with this ship it takes around 5 mins - works

Most trophies that i have not tested should work
  6. The Following User Thanked Aman-Sangar For This Useful Post:

7. 02-04-2019, 06:21 PM
    ADAY
    Rookie
    ADAY
    Rookie
    NextGenUpdate
    How are u guys getting the save too work Every time I try to re-sign the save set I keep getting a error message when using save wizard
  8. 02-04-2019, 06:26 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Aman-Sangar View Post
    I can confirm the following work:
    Leveled Out Trophy ( Go to Abilities, remove Zero EXP, and level to 99 ) - have not tried

Rook Trophy ( Try killing an enemy and see if it pops up ) - have not tried

Salvanger Trophy ( When in gummiship, Press OPTION, go to Information, and see Treasures ) - works

Stagazer Trophy ( Try do a photo to a constellation ) - take a picture of any constellation and it will pop - works

Hidden Kings - might pop if you look at the lucky emblems section of the gummiphone - have not tried

Know Thine Enemy - might pop if you look at the adversaries section of the gummiphone - have not tried

No Stone Unturned - just look at the treasures section of the gummiphone - works

Synthesist - just look at the synthesis section of the gummiphone - works

One For The Books - just perform a shotlock attack and it should pop - works

Ultima weapon - just go to a moogle then workshop and then synthesis and it should pop - works

Centurion Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Verum Rex mini-game in Toy Box and see if it pops ups ) - have not tried

Festive Dancer Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Dance Festival mini-game in Kingdom Of Corona and see if it pops ups ) - have not tried

Datascraper Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Flash Tracer mini-game in San Fransokyo and see if it pops ups ) - have not tried

Shield Shredder Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Frozen Slider mini-game in Arandelle and see if it pops ups ) - have not tried

Dreadnought Trophy ( Idk, try defeating some ships or grab some crabs and see if it pops up ) - helm the Leviathan and look at the Caribbean map and it will pop - works

True Captain Trophy ( Same, try defeating some ships in Carribbean and see iff it pops up ) - just defeat ships and it will pop - works

Cornucopia Trophy ( Try to grab any ingredient and see if it pops up ) - find any ingredient and it will pop - works

Master Chef Trophy ( Try it by doing an Excellent in any recipe, and see if it pops up ) - cook any meal at the bistro and it should pop - works

Classically Trained Trophy ( Try it by doing any Classic Kingdom mini-game and see if it pops up ) - get a new highscore on any mini game and it will pop - works

Termosphere Trophy ( I have the best gummiship for doing this, just see a guide to locate this boss and beat him ) - He has a very good gummi ship, the boss would normally take 15-20mins but with this ship it takes around 5 mins - works

Most trophies that i have not tested should work

Thanks for your work mate.
    I updated the thread.
    Can you confirm also the others that are missing now on the list please ?

Originally Posted by Mat1228 View Post
    Thanks for the save, got the trophies I was missing for my platinum thanks to this. Here are the trophies that popped up
    (I already was at around 75% of trophies unlocked so it could pop more trophies):

Synthesist: I synthesized a random item from the shop and then checked the synthesized materials in the gummi phone and it popped up.
    One for the books: Popped up after fighting random heartless.
    Salvager: Got it after accessing the treasure section in the gummi ship menu (not the gummi phone treasures).
    Stargazer: Pops up after taking a picture of any constellation.
    True Captain: Take down one or two ships and it'll pop up.
    Dreadnought: Open the Caribbean map and you'll get the trophy.

PS: I had to do Centurion, Datascraper, Shield Shredder, and the gummi boss Thermosphere my self for the other trophies to pop up
    but the ship made it easy and I only had to get a single A in the San Fransokyo world instead of two for the Datascraper trophy.

So for the mini-games trophy you still got to do objective of the trophy to let them pop up or just play them ?
    Let me know, so i can update. Thanks.
  9. 02-04-2019, 07:09 PM
    ADAY
    Rookie
    ADAY
    Rookie
    NextGenUpdate
    What program are you guys using To use this save file please tell me
  10. 02-05-2019, 05:24 AM
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#4889
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#4889
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ADAY View Post
    What program are you guys using To use this save file please tell me

Save Wizard and you can buy it on savewizard.net
  11. 02-05-2019, 02:50 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    for know thine enemy,cornucopia and flanmeister just go to the port in Carribean and do the flantastic mission it pops all three once you finish it.The rest worked as intended so far. I haven't tested
    Centurion Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Verum Rex mini-game in Toy Box and see if it pops ups )
    Festive Dancer Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Dance Festival mini-game in Kingdom Of Corona and see if it pops ups )
    Datascraper Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Flash Tracer mini-game in San Fransokyo and see if it pops ups )
    Shield Shredder Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Frozen Slider mini-game in Arandelle and see if it pops ups )
  12. 02-05-2019, 03:40 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    So just tested:
    Centurion(get that 12 mil by keeping the combo up,make sure to pull enemies to the bombs and then shooting them), Festive Dancer(Reach 70k,keep the combo high as possible then go into the middle),Datascaper(Get a A),shield shredder(get 600k)