THREAD: Kingdom Hearts 3 - Platinum Save [CUSA12025]
  1. 02-03-2019, 06:31 PM
    4
    Posts
    1,050
    Reputation
    Oct 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    I want to share my save where i get my Platinum Trophy.
    I don't know exactly what trophies you can unlock with this save, so test it and let me know, so i can update this thread.
    With this save i think you can unlock:

    All gummiphone related Trophies ( Open gummiphone and see all section and see if they pop up ) - CONFIRMED

    Leveled Out Trophy ( Go to Abilities, remove Zero EXP, and level to 99 ) - CONFIRMED

    Rook Trophy ( Try killing an enemy and see if it pops up )

    One For The Books Trophy ( Perform a Shotlock attack and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

    Ultima Weapon Trophy ( Go to moogle Shop, Synthesis section, and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

    Salvanger Trophy ( When in gummiship, Press OPTION, go to Information, and see Treasures ) - CONFIRMED

    Stagazer Trophy ( Try do a photo to a constellation ) - CONFIRMED

    Centurion Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Verum Rex mini-game in Toy Box and see if it pops ups )

    Festive Dancer Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Dance Festival mini-game in Kingdom Of Corona and see if it pops ups )

    Datascraper Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Flash Tracer mini-game in San Fransokyo and see if it pops ups )

    Shield Shredder Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Frozen Slider mini-game in Arandelle and see if it pops ups )

    Dreadnought Trophy ( Bring the Leviathan ship and watch the map and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

    True Captain Trophy ( Try defeating some ships in Carribbean and see iff it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

    Cornucopia Trophy ( Try to grab any ingredient and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

    Master Chef Trophy ( Try it by doing an Excellent in any recipe, and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

    Classically Trained Trophy ( Try it by doing any Classic Kingdom, beat any game doing a new Highscore and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

    Termosphere Trophy ( I have the best gummiship for doing this, just see a guide to locate this boss and beat him. 5 mins with my ship instead of 20 mins ) - CONFIRMED


    You must login or register to view this content.


    PLEASE

    For any Trophies you'll unlock with this save, LET ME KNOW,
    so i can update the thread and confirm any trophies that can be unlocked with this save.

    Hope you like this.
    Winky Winky
    Last edited by anonimo3601 ; 02-04-2019 at 06:19 PM.

  2. The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to anonimo3601 For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. 02-04-2019, 04:05 AM
    sajman777's Avatar
    sajman777
    Little One
    sajman777's Avatar
    sajman777
    Little One
    484
    Posts
    2,305
    Reputation
    Oct 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    @ADAY - can you please confirm what trophies pop and also what the error message you are getting?
  4. 02-04-2019, 02:30 PM
    Mat1228's Avatar
    Mat1228
    Gobble
    Mat1228's Avatar
    Mat1228
    Gobble
    5
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Feb 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    Thanks for the save, got the trophies I was missing for my platinum thanks to this. Here are the trophies that popped up
    (I already was at around 75% of trophies unlocked so it could pop more trophies):

    Synthesist: I synthesized a random item from the shop and then checked the synthesized materials in the gummi phone and it popped up.
    One for the books: Popped up after fighting random heartless.
    Salvager: Got it after accessing the treasure section in the gummi ship menu (not the gummi phone treasures).
    Stargazer: Pops up after taking a picture of any constellation.
    True Captain: Take down one or two ships and it'll pop up.
    Dreadnought: Open the Caribbean map and you'll get the trophy.

    PS: I had to do Centurion, Datascraper, Shield Shredder, and the gummi boss Thermosphere my self for the other trophies to pop up
    but the ship made it easy and I only had to get a single A in the San Fransokyo world instead of two for the Datascraper trophy.
  5. 02-04-2019, 04:44 PM
    13
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    Nov 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    I can confirm the following work:
    Leveled Out Trophy ( Go to Abilities, remove Zero EXP, and level to 99 ) - have not tried

    Rook Trophy ( Try killing an enemy and see if it pops up ) - have not tried

    Salvanger Trophy ( When in gummiship, Press OPTION, go to Information, and see Treasures ) - works

    Stagazer Trophy ( Try do a photo to a constellation ) - take a picture of any constellation and it will pop - works

    Hidden Kings - might pop if you look at the lucky emblems section of the gummiphone - have not tried

    Know Thine Enemy - might pop if you look at the adversaries section of the gummiphone - have not tried

    No Stone Unturned - just look at the treasures section of the gummiphone - works

    Synthesist - just look at the synthesis section of the gummiphone - works

    One For The Books - just perform a shotlock attack and it should pop - works

    Ultima weapon - just go to a moogle then workshop and then synthesis and it should pop - works

    Centurion Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Verum Rex mini-game in Toy Box and see if it pops ups ) - have not tried

    Festive Dancer Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Dance Festival mini-game in Kingdom Of Corona and see if it pops ups ) - have not tried

    Datascraper Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Flash Tracer mini-game in San Fransokyo and see if it pops ups ) - have not tried

    Shield Shredder Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Frozen Slider mini-game in Arandelle and see if it pops ups ) - have not tried

    Dreadnought Trophy ( Idk, try defeating some ships or grab some crabs and see if it pops up ) - helm the Leviathan and look at the Caribbean map and it will pop - works

    True Captain Trophy ( Same, try defeating some ships in Carribbean and see iff it pops up ) - just defeat ships and it will pop - works

    Cornucopia Trophy ( Try to grab any ingredient and see if it pops up ) - find any ingredient and it will pop - works

    Master Chef Trophy ( Try it by doing an Excellent in any recipe, and see if it pops up ) - cook any meal at the bistro and it should pop - works

    Classically Trained Trophy ( Try it by doing any Classic Kingdom mini-game and see if it pops up ) - get a new highscore on any mini game and it will pop - works

    Termosphere Trophy ( I have the best gummiship for doing this, just see a guide to locate this boss and beat him ) - He has a very good gummi ship, the boss would normally take 15-20mins but with this ship it takes around 5 mins - works

    Most trophies that i have not tested should work
  6. The Following User Thanked Aman-Sangar For This Useful Post:


  7. 02-04-2019, 06:21 PM
    ADAY's Avatar
    ADAY
    Rookie
    ADAY's Avatar
    ADAY
    Rookie
    260
    Posts
    510
    Reputation
    Nov 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    How are u guys getting the save too work Every time I try to re-sign the save set I keep getting a error message when using save wizard
  8. 02-04-2019, 06:26 PM
    4
    Posts
    1,050
    Reputation
    Oct 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Aman-Sangar View Post
    I can confirm the following work:
    Leveled Out Trophy ( Go to Abilities, remove Zero EXP, and level to 99 ) - have not tried

    Rook Trophy ( Try killing an enemy and see if it pops up ) - have not tried

    Salvanger Trophy ( When in gummiship, Press OPTION, go to Information, and see Treasures ) - works

    Stagazer Trophy ( Try do a photo to a constellation ) - take a picture of any constellation and it will pop - works

    Hidden Kings - might pop if you look at the lucky emblems section of the gummiphone - have not tried

    Know Thine Enemy - might pop if you look at the adversaries section of the gummiphone - have not tried

    No Stone Unturned - just look at the treasures section of the gummiphone - works

    Synthesist - just look at the synthesis section of the gummiphone - works

    One For The Books - just perform a shotlock attack and it should pop - works

    Ultima weapon - just go to a moogle then workshop and then synthesis and it should pop - works

    Centurion Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Verum Rex mini-game in Toy Box and see if it pops ups ) - have not tried

    Festive Dancer Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Dance Festival mini-game in Kingdom Of Corona and see if it pops ups ) - have not tried

    Datascraper Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Flash Tracer mini-game in San Fransokyo and see if it pops ups ) - have not tried

    Shield Shredder Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Frozen Slider mini-game in Arandelle and see if it pops ups ) - have not tried

    Dreadnought Trophy ( Idk, try defeating some ships or grab some crabs and see if it pops up ) - helm the Leviathan and look at the Caribbean map and it will pop - works

    True Captain Trophy ( Same, try defeating some ships in Carribbean and see iff it pops up ) - just defeat ships and it will pop - works

    Cornucopia Trophy ( Try to grab any ingredient and see if it pops up ) - find any ingredient and it will pop - works

    Master Chef Trophy ( Try it by doing an Excellent in any recipe, and see if it pops up ) - cook any meal at the bistro and it should pop - works

    Classically Trained Trophy ( Try it by doing any Classic Kingdom mini-game and see if it pops up ) - get a new highscore on any mini game and it will pop - works

    Termosphere Trophy ( I have the best gummiship for doing this, just see a guide to locate this boss and beat him ) - He has a very good gummi ship, the boss would normally take 15-20mins but with this ship it takes around 5 mins - works

    Most trophies that i have not tested should work

    Thanks for your work mate.
    I updated the thread.
    Can you confirm also the others that are missing now on the list please ?

    Originally Posted by Mat1228 View Post
    Thanks for the save, got the trophies I was missing for my platinum thanks to this. Here are the trophies that popped up
    (I already was at around 75% of trophies unlocked so it could pop more trophies):

    Synthesist: I synthesized a random item from the shop and then checked the synthesized materials in the gummi phone and it popped up.
    One for the books: Popped up after fighting random heartless.
    Salvager: Got it after accessing the treasure section in the gummi ship menu (not the gummi phone treasures).
    Stargazer: Pops up after taking a picture of any constellation.
    True Captain: Take down one or two ships and it'll pop up.
    Dreadnought: Open the Caribbean map and you'll get the trophy.

    PS: I had to do Centurion, Datascraper, Shield Shredder, and the gummi boss Thermosphere my self for the other trophies to pop up
    but the ship made it easy and I only had to get a single A in the San Fransokyo world instead of two for the Datascraper trophy.

    So for the mini-games trophy you still got to do objective of the trophy to let them pop up or just play them ?
    Let me know, so i can update. Thanks.
  9. 02-04-2019, 07:09 PM
    ADAY's Avatar
    ADAY
    Rookie
    ADAY's Avatar
    ADAY
    Rookie
    260
    Posts
    510
    Reputation
    Nov 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    What program are you guys using To use this save file please tell me
  10. 02-05-2019, 05:24 AM
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#4889
    Wosley's Avatar
    Wosley
    Discord: Wosley#4889
    10,102
    Posts
    890,500
    Reputation
    Oct 1997
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ADAY View Post
    What program are you guys using To use this save file please tell me

    Save Wizard and you can buy it on savewizard.net
  11. 02-05-2019, 02:50 PM
    23
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    Dec 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    for know thine enemy,cornucopia and flanmeister just go to the port in Carribean and do the flantastic mission it pops all three once you finish it.The rest worked as intended so far. I haven't tested
    Centurion Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Verum Rex mini-game in Toy Box and see if it pops ups )
    Festive Dancer Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Dance Festival mini-game in Kingdom Of Corona and see if it pops ups )
    Datascraper Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Flash Tracer mini-game in San Fransokyo and see if it pops ups )
    Shield Shredder Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Frozen Slider mini-game in Arandelle and see if it pops ups )
  12. 02-05-2019, 03:40 PM
    23
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    Dec 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    So just tested:
    Centurion(get that 12 mil by keeping the combo up,make sure to pull enemies to the bombs and then shooting them), Festive Dancer(Reach 70k,keep the combo high as possible then go into the middle),Datascaper(Get a A),shield shredder(get 600k)