THREAD: Kingdom Hearts 3 - Platinum Save [CUSA12025]
  1. 02-03-2019, 06:31 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    I want to share my save where i get my Platinum Trophy.
    I don't know exactly what trophies you can unlock with this save, so test it and let me know, so i can update this thread.
    With this save i think you can unlock:

All gummiphone related Trophies ( Open gummiphone and see all section and see if they pop up ) - CONFIRMED

Leveled Out Trophy ( Go to Abilities, remove Zero EXP, and level to 99 ) - CONFIRMED

Rook Trophy ( Try killing an enemy and see if it pops up )

One For The Books Trophy ( Perform a Shotlock attack and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Ultima Weapon Trophy ( Go to moogle Shop, Synthesis section, and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Salvanger Trophy ( When in gummiship, Press OPTION, go to Information, and see Treasures ) - CONFIRMED

Stagazer Trophy ( Try do a photo to a constellation ) - CONFIRMED

Centurion Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Verum Rex mini-game in Toy Box and see if it pops ups )

Festive Dancer Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Dance Festival mini-game in Kingdom Of Corona and see if it pops ups )

Datascraper Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Flash Tracer mini-game in San Fransokyo and see if it pops ups )

Shield Shredder Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Frozen Slider mini-game in Arandelle and see if it pops ups )

Dreadnought Trophy ( Bring the Leviathan ship and watch the map and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

True Captain Trophy ( Try defeating some ships in Carribbean and see iff it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Cornucopia Trophy ( Try to grab any ingredient and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Master Chef Trophy ( Try it by doing an Excellent in any recipe, and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Classically Trained Trophy ( Try it by doing any Classic Kingdom, beat any game doing a new Highscore and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Termosphere Trophy ( I have the best gummiship for doing this, just see a guide to locate this boss and beat him. 5 mins with my ship instead of 20 mins ) - CONFIRMED

You must login or register to view this content.

PLEASE

For any Trophies you'll unlock with this save, LET ME KNOW,
    so i can update the thread and confirm any trophies that can be unlocked with this save.

Hope you like this.
    Winky Winky
    Last edited by anonimo3601 ; 02-04-2019 at 06:19 PM.

2. The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to anonimo3601 For This Useful Post:

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3. 02-23-2020, 11:31 PM
    neil3011
    Haxor!
    neil3011
    Haxor!
    NextGenUpdate
    Quick update, I cant get no stone unturned to unlock. I have been into the menu and looked at each chest but no trophy will pop
  4. 02-25-2020, 09:40 PM
    neil3011
    Haxor!
    neil3011
    Haxor!
    NextGenUpdate
    I also have just got 2 a's in the data scraper mini games and the trophy didn't pop.