02-03-2019, 06:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I want to share my save where i get my Platinum Trophy.
I don't know exactly what trophies you can unlock with this save, so test it and let me know, so i can update this thread.
With this save i think you can unlock:

All gummiphone related Trophies ( Open gummiphone and see all section and see if they pop up ) - CONFIRMED

Leveled Out Trophy ( Go to Abilities, remove Zero EXP, and level to 99 ) - CONFIRMED

Rook Trophy ( Try killing an enemy and see if it pops up )

One For The Books Trophy ( Perform a Shotlock attack and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Ultima Weapon Trophy ( Go to moogle Shop, Synthesis section, and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Salvanger Trophy ( When in gummiship, Press OPTION, go to Information, and see Treasures ) - CONFIRMED

Stagazer Trophy ( Try do a photo to a constellation ) - CONFIRMED

Centurion Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Verum Rex mini-game in Toy Box and see if it pops ups )

Festive Dancer Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Dance Festival mini-game in Kingdom Of Corona and see if it pops ups )

Datascraper Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Flash Tracer mini-game in San Fransokyo and see if it pops ups )

Shield Shredder Trophy ( Try it by give a try to Frozen Slider mini-game in Arandelle and see if it pops ups )

Dreadnought Trophy ( Bring the Leviathan ship and watch the map and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

True Captain Trophy ( Try defeating some ships in Carribbean and see iff it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Cornucopia Trophy ( Try to grab any ingredient and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Master Chef Trophy ( Try it by doing an Excellent in any recipe, and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Classically Trained Trophy ( Try it by doing any Classic Kingdom, beat any game doing a new Highscore and see if it pops up ) - CONFIRMED

Termosphere Trophy ( I have the best gummiship for doing this, just see a guide to locate this boss and beat him. 5 mins with my ship instead of 20 mins ) - CONFIRMED

You must login or register to view this content.

PLEASE

For any Trophies you'll unlock with this save, LET ME KNOW,
so i can update the thread and confirm any trophies that can be unlocked with this save.

Hope you like this.
Winky Winky
Last edited by anonimo3601 ; 02-04-2019 at 06:19 PM.

The following 67 users say thank you to anonimo3601 for this useful post:

AdriRaltor, alllly, alphapiers, Andre93, ArUk046, asd1123, benjia, BiigSmoke88, bobsandbag, Bomber2550, boulou, bra_83, Ciccioboy, Clever, D3VILS_M1NX, DarkofLights, Diabolus.60, Digital_Peanut, fenicce, Geronimo., giordano89, godinhu, gowhawx, Gtxr24, hackstraiker, hassanxx, henriquecld10, iohoj, Jaydogg14, Jillq8, Kaizer123, koz3bal, KuraiFF, LazyGamerNerd, Leonrpg, Mago de Oz, mariucco94ita, Mirito, Mr.DREX, Mr.Klaus, Nathaniel, neil3011, OmegaWeapon, patricios, PlayerZero, pronegame, purgatorydream, raiden-snake, raperorapero, Raptor-Two-Five, ripherup, Sablen, sajman777, sam20000, santa-m81, saWBadr, srakaxdkupa1234, Tiamatu, uns12, uvme, Weltenbrand86, Wosley, xGamerManX, yasserdesu, Youbeatz, yvenv, yzaasn
02-23-2020, 11:31 PM #38
Quick update, I cant get no stone unturned to unlock. I have been into the menu and looked at each chest but no trophy will pop

The following user thanked neil3011 for this useful post:

uns12
02-25-2020, 09:40 PM #39
I also have just got 2 a's in the data scraper mini games and the trophy didn't pop.
07-24-2020, 08:38 AM #40
chaoszage
Bounty hunter
thanks for the save!

Rook Trophy - kill 1 one enemy
Datascraper Trophy - clear 1st flash tracer with rank A

confirmed trophies above pop too

other mini games(dance,slider and video game) have to be real time clearing with particular exceeding points condition

No Stone Unturned (all treasures collected) somehow no pops for me but I can use other save to get it
08-28-2020, 06:51 PM #41
iohoj
Rookie
Is this all in one save file? I cant seem to open it for multisaves.
08-29-2020, 12:06 AM #42
ohhh Excellent, Thx
09-08-2020, 08:30 PM #43
Datascraper Trophy if u do one race on A trophy unlock
01-07-2021, 07:29 PM #44
Pink
Rookie
ma serve il dlc?
01-07-2021, 10:28 PM #45
Pink
Rookie
scusate mi da livello 1 senza nulla,come si fa?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo