02-04-2019, 06:56 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi I just want to share my Kingdom Hearts 3 Platinum Save Set. The save is R3 version. However, I noticed that the US version has the same Game ID. Anyways, all saves are done at Proud Mode and are made prior to unlocking the trophy in my main account. I haven't tested this save yet on my other account. Here it is:

SAVE FILE 1

a. You will start at Hiro's garage. Go to Caribbean and defeat around 15 or less ships to get <TRUE CAPTAIN>.
b. Go back to San Fransokyo and defeat Dark Baymax to get <MAKING A DIFFERENCE>

SAVE FILE 2

Go to World Map and complete the Sora vs Anti - Aqua and Aqua vs Vanitas boss fights. The trophy <THE HEARTS JOINED TO HIS> will unlock after the cutscene.

SAVE FILE 3

a. You will start at 100 Acre Woods. Finish the last minigame to get <HOME AGAIN>.
b. Go to any world and fight enemies until <ROOK> unlocks. I am not sure if this trophy will also unlock <KNIGHT> and <BISHOP>

SAVE FILE 4

a. Get the Lucky Emblem at Hiro's Garage to get <HIDDEN KINGS>
b. Go to Toy Box and Beat the Flan Minigame there to get <FLANMEISTER> and <CORNUCOPIA>
c. After getting the last ingredient, earn the last two excellent special menus at the Bistro to get <MASTER CHEF>. I don't know if this will also unlock <FULL COURSE>
d. Beat the last Classic Kingdom Game to get <CLASSICALLY TRAINED>. I don't know if this will also unlock <MUSCLE MEMORY>
e. Go to World Map and Embark from Olympus. Take a picture of the Bomb Constellation near the Coliseum (I think it is on the right side of the Coliseum) to get <STARGAZER>
f. Go to Gummi Ship Menu and open Treasures to unlock <SALVAGER>

Note: You can also use this file to replay the entire Keyblade War.

SAVE FILE 5

Go to the portal and defeat the Lich for the last time to get <NO MATTER WHAT> after the cutscene.

SAVE FILE 6

Go up the wall in front of you and defeat the Xehanorts to get <THE BATTLE TO END ALL>. Continue on to Scala Ad Caelum and defeat Master Xehanort to get <ANOTHER CHAPTER CLOSED>.

SAVE FILE 7

a. Earn around 6k exp points to get <LEVELED OUT>
b. Go to San Fransokyo and get the last treasure chest there (treasure #7 I think) to get <NO STONE UNTURNED>
c. Synthesize the Ultima Weapon to get <ULTIMA WEAPON> and <SYNTHESIST>
d. After getting the Ultima, perform the shotlock of the Ultima Weapon to get <ONE FOR THE BOOKS>
e. Go to Keyblade graveyard and Defeat Dark Inferno at Battle Gate 14 to get <KNOW THINE ENEMY>
f. You can also use this save to defeat Schwarzgeist using my ugly looking Doughnut ship to get <THERMOSPHERE>. Just dodge its attacks and you'll be fine lol. Or just make your own ship.

SAVE FILE 8

This is a 100% Save File (I think so).
You can use this file to defeat Schwarzgeist since you already have the Golden Highwind and it will obliterate it in less than a minute. It was also confirmed by mcarltonjr that the trophy <THERMOSPHERE> will unlock despite not defeating Schwarzgeist for the first time. You can also use this trophy to get <ANOTHER CHAPTER CLOSED>. Also, it was confirmed by JimmyHACK that killing an enemy will also unlock <KNIGHT>, <BISHOP>, <ROOK>, <KNOW THINE ENEMY> and <LEVELED OUT> trophies.

SAVE FILE 9

a. Upgrade the Crystal Snow to max level to get <BLADEMASTER>
b. Gather around 15 crabs to get < DREADNOUGHT >
c. Go to Shipwreck Cove and defeat Davy Jones to get <WAY OF THE PIRATE>

Here is the link to the file:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/75319mi4off4ara/Kingdom_Hearts_3_%255BCUSA12031%255D_R3.zip/file

Trophies that won't be unlocked using this save set:
The Story - related trophies for starting the game and completing the story for Olympus, Twilight Town, Toy Box, Kingdom of Corona, Arendelle and Monstropolis.

Trophies that are not sure if it will be unlocked by the save set:
a. Tall Enough to Ride - Using an attraction to to defeat enemies for the first time
b. Heartbound - Use a Link to defeat enemies for the first time
c. Grand Mage - Cast grand magic for the first time
d. The minigame trophies - Centurion, Festive Dancer, Shield Shredder and Datascraper. You can try loading Save File 8 and replay the minigames and test if the trophies will unlock regardless of the score.
e. Say Cheese (getting your first photo) and Lasting Memories (holding on to 50 photos)
f. Full Course - getting your first excellent while preparing a cuisine
g. Muscle Memory - getting a high score for the first time on a classic kingdom game.

Have a great day!!
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-30-2019 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Edited the title since this also works on US Saves

The following 167 users say thank you to siegfried2911 for this useful post:

1233355, aceraw, AdriRaltor, aerilon, ajrss2009, al68, AlanBlend37, alexpg82, Am97k, Amoo_Ali, antonio0, anuaria, arrrjeek, ARu-16, BaileyCr, Banshee, Belial_3, benja1016, Berak11, berto2020, BigSleep_404, chacedavis, ChiTownzBoy05, claudio moyano, Clever, Cliste, cloud83, Clu808, codeveronica, d_reaper82, DarkGamer97, Darrenwelsh1, davide998, dez420mcl, diebythesword6789, don_smith, Doomedsmurf, drajes, eirol143, eli1990, estapitopoulos, F1nalFantasy, Fadirious, fenicce, FF7Kiryuu, FiraKuro, GamerHov, Gin-Ichi, godinhu, gowhawx, grenudo2, Hackerboy23, Half-A-Hash, Hannzo, hearthbuddy, Hector.R, hellface, henriquecld10, hoper353, ignored467, Ihateyouall, iMuoba, itali7, ItsGrumpy, ivan6219, jacobfoddrill99, JamesDRobbins, Jillq8, JimmyHACK, Joeso47$, jojojquestx, jonnribeiro, juergen666, juhujuhu, junyi_utakata, Karan Jain, Karatox, keirris, kekzii91, kevinxxv, kinain, Knight7777, koolkidde, korazx, l1nkxddd, Leonrpg, LonelyLan, manindersingh1009, RoyalBlue726, mcarltonjr, Mehdi PS, mFxJK, mike54, milburn, mnga13, Monkey177, Morgaan_, mr-j, msd997, Nathaniel and 67 other users.

The following user groaned siegfried2911 for this awful post:

bluereaper3616
02-27-2019, 07:42 AM #29
Just my luck.. the file got taken down the day I discovered this save set. Is there another alternative link for this save?
02-27-2019, 06:40 PM #30
please, reload the link .
03-03-2019, 05:18 AM #31
yamikit
Do a barrel roll!
Any chance of a re-up?
03-03-2019, 11:00 AM #32
upload new link or an admin needs to lock the thread
03-03-2019, 12:56 PM #33
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
Your Download link has been blocked by MediaFire.
You must login or register to view this content.

Please re-upload link, Preferably google drive to avoid these kinda issues.

Thread closed until link is working.

The following 3 users say thank you to Vicodin10 for this useful post:

gothpoop, Shenmuelover, Yomirev
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo