Post: Uncharted 3 - treasures, difficulties, speedruns [CUSA02344]
02-05-2019, 05:52 PM #1
TwoWeu
Silent Hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Remastered. Treasures, all difficulties, speedruns [CUSA02344]

Hi everyone!
I re-regioned [CUSA02343] saves to [CUSA02344] from You must login or register to view this content. thread. Big thanks to You must login or register to view this content. for good job. Tested on my dummy account. Maybe it could be helpful for someone.

Here are the saves:
1. You must login or register to view this content..
2. You must login or register to view this content..
3. You must login or register to view this content..
4. You must login or register to view this content..
5. You must login or register to view this content..
6. You must login or register to view this content..
7. You must login or register to view this content..
8. You must login or register to view this content..

Enjoy!
Last edited by aeneax ; 10-15-2019 at 12:12 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 49 users say thank you to TwoWeu for this useful post:

_AAB_, _cj3z_, -Cipher-, 66GraF66, aeneax, Apex_Raptor, Asle130, bashar88safa, BASIA2001, br0wniiez, brownie_1, Choua51, DE4THB4T, demonbazza, Dimitri2001, Dixon481, ExSOLDIER, filamnder, fresh2thapoint, Frog_Granola, furia20881, haiyakuza, hassanxx, JL_CFW21, KaLvaDoreS, kieranflood, kiki1941, km998524, leadustin, Lord_Elrond, Lucky1777, Meyna86, mosquitor85, neoar, nextgenupdateaccount, Pablo83b, phosgene, powerade73, Reidso, rndj, ruburuk, RuMesser98, Steski24, teta69, tigerrrrr, Tom2795, voher123, Wosley, xfxsxfx
06-19-2019, 08:42 AM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Mazeltov View Post
Charted! - Crushing and Master Fortune Hunter save
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Thank you for the saves

i edited your urls a little bit so that they are blue instead of grey
Last edited by Wosley ; 06-19-2019 at 08:42 AM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

Craig-Richardson, DARTH VADER2000, ExSOLDIER, fresh2thapoint, Grubas89, Lighthammer88, Pablo83b, Sha1tan, simo15
10-15-2019, 06:01 AM #4

Thank you for nothing

The following 5 users say thank you to Khalidk2 for this useful post:

haiyakuza, leadustin, Lighthammer88, linkinsan95, Vimal.Patel
10-15-2019, 12:11 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Khalidk2 View Post

Thank you for nothing

That tag means you need to hit the "thank you" button on that post if you want to download what that member uploaded. The button will look like a "thumbs up". There's one on each post, including the Original Post of the thread. Once you click it for a particular post, that post's hidden content - usually links to downloads - will become visible to you.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

leadustin
12-15-2019, 02:27 PM #6
devasso
Save Point

nevermind
Last edited by devasso ; 12-15-2019 at 03:59 PM.

The following user thanked devasso for this useful post:

bashar88safa
02-16-2020, 04:52 PM #7
Something is messed up with the files for Brutal save. Instead of 'Continue' I have to start from the first chapter, though chapter select says that everything has been completed on Brutal difficulty, which I can't choose when wanting to play the last chapter. And yes, I have deleted all my own save files for all 3 games to make sure they don't get mixed up.
02-16-2020, 06:13 PM #8
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by phosgene View Post
Something is messed up with the files for Brutal save. Instead of 'Continue' I have to start from the first chapter, though chapter select says that everything has been completed on Brutal difficulty, which I can't choose when wanting to play the last chapter. And yes, I have deleted all my own save files for all 3 games to make sure they don't get mixed up.

I note that these saves are re-regioned from the thread it links to. Checking that, the description makes it sounds like the profile saves are necessary, which is what I would have guessed anyway. Although I can't be certain.

No profile save in there, right? I doubt there's Advanced Mode for the profile save, so it couldn't be re-regioned. So if it is necessary for the brutal trophy, then it might not be possible with this save. Again though, I'm just guessing based on what I can see. I haven't used Save Wizard with the Uncharted games or even played around with the save structure.

EDIT: There used to be a glitch to get either that trophy or maybe Crushing. Maybe both. Did they patch that?
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-16-2020 at 06:13 PM.
02-21-2020, 07:46 AM #9
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I note that these saves are re-regioned from the thread it links to. Checking that, the description makes it sounds like the profile saves are necessary, which is what I would have guessed anyway. Although I can't be certain.

No profile save in there, right? I doubt there's Advanced Mode for the profile save, so it couldn't be re-regioned. So if it is necessary for the brutal trophy, then it might not be possible with this save. Again though, I'm just guessing based on what I can see. I haven't used Save Wizard with the Uncharted games or even played around with the save structure.

EDIT: There used to be a glitch to get either that trophy or maybe Crushing. Maybe both. Did they patch that?

What you're saying seems like the most likely explanation but I'm wondering if so, how come TwoWeu's saves for U1&2 worked flawlessly then? I'll do some checking when back at home.
02-21-2020, 04:19 PM #10
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

What you're saying seems like the most likely explanation but I'm wondering if so, how come TwoWeu's saves for U1&2 worked flawlessly then? I'll do some checking when back at home.

Huh. I couldn't honestly say. I'm not at all familiar with the save structure Naughty Dog uses, having never used Save Wizard on them. I'm guessing you mean the similar trophies in U1 and U2? I would speculate - and I stress "speculate - that the trophies trigger in similar ways, trophy/game files are structured similarly, and save files including profile files (if any) are structured similarly.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo