02-12-2019, 09:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Save for " Baron Schmaron" and "As It's Meant To Be Played (Vega's Homage)" trophies.

Continue campaing and complete corrent mission for the "Baron Schmaron".
Star new campaing in Veteran for the "As It's Meant To Be Played (Vega's Homage)".

More trophies i'm working in this...

LINK: You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

If you release any more trophies, please notify.

The following 35 users say thank you to licopaiva for this useful post:

``,, aeneax, arnaud02, benja1016, birka, chaos_angel, Diego_kyo, Diego_SEP, fairytales, Gantz.KG, gigiverna, itsnemi, joaogmachado.33, kiki1941, lcfurlann, Leel347, lolik, LordChaos, lucianotelles, lukazrfs, Mauri-Kanagawa-Christoffersen, nqoshee, OrionBR, Papepipopu, paul.7706, Peixe_Boi_22, RedLine33RUS, SaiyanBeyondGod, sofia, stasya, stwowner, Usoofi, van_der_bird, Wosley, zetsusenpai
02-15-2019, 09:26 PM #2
eur please thanks
02-22-2019, 10:16 AM #3
nothing yet.... thanks
02-22-2019, 03:02 PM #4
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by gigiverna View Post
eur please thanks

Originally posted by gigiverna View Post
nothing yet.... thanks

Please file a request in our PS4 Game Save Requests section, rather than posting here for game saves you would like. I don't see Rogue Aces listed under Save Wizard, meaning it cannot be re-regioned (needs to be both supported AND have Advanced Mode enabled, and even then some titles cannot be re-regioend), and even if it could be re-regioned the PS4 Saves Modding section would be the place to file a Request to re-region. As is, you can request whatever type of save you want for this title in first section I mentioned. Please take a look at the guidelines there first.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-22-2019 at 03:03 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo