Post: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | "Meastro" (Very Easy) + "Collector" [CUSA05786]
02-13-2019, 06:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [Maestro Trophy]

Many of you know how hard this minigame can be, for me it was even the last missing trophy to achieve the platinum.
Here's my save to get it very EASY!!!

All you have to do is play the first song "It's a Small World" on "Master - difficulty" and get a new high score, which has to be higher than "2.600". This is the first and most easiest song for this trophy that you have to do, not like the other KHBBS saves here at the forum, where you had to get a better high score of the song "Destiny Islands". (which is even the most hardest one lol)

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

________________________________________________________________________________

[Collector Trophy]

1. Resign all parts of the save.(Terra, Ventus, Aqua, System Data...)
2. Load Aqua's save.
3. Last sticker is near the savespot. (See screenshot in same folder as the save)
4. Get the last sticker and the "Collector" Trophy should pop.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 08-17-2020 at 02:59 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 8 users say thank you to Artur-Harder for this useful post:

aeneax, ClaireAndLeon, DoomFlake, ebo7na, Leonrpg, MooDy95, TheBlackPec, Wosley
08-16-2020, 07:56 PM #2
ebo7na
Rookie
Just got the Trophy (last one for the platinum) and this save is the best one for Maestro Trophy.
You just need to get a Master score. you don't actually have to beat the high score in this save.
-
The high score in this save is 2665p
i got 2599p and got the trophy.
-
just play It's a Small World and focus on the part where Dewey and Louie do that weird stumping part of the dance. i was 1600p with zero combo at that part. then i got 29 combo and finished last segment with 2522p.
when you get a 20+ combo the screen will have rainbows which means 2x the score.
08-17-2020, 03:00 PM #3
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thread title broke, too long. I removed both instances of the word "trophy" since that should be implied. It's visible again.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo